Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? (680 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
Recently I was listen to a radio show and this way the topic. Im not married yet so i'll quote one of callers, his wife is a full-time student, has a full-time job, they have children and they are involved in the ministry, "the little small things i know she appreciates is when she comes home from work and she might be sitting down and doing some homework, i'll take her feet and take off her shoes and just start rubbing her feet, its the little things that matter etc, " he also said that when they are in a heated argument he would think back to those things that made him attracted to her, "i'll go back into the love bank and pull something out that reminded me of how we fell in love and tell her a lil funny story of how we met, "

He mentioned that the valentine and birthday gestures are expected but that its the other stuff that matter, i.e. the lil stuff

so how do you show love in your marriage or to your bf/gf??

Please let's be serious, (im on my knees begging) smiley

NO DERAILING cheesy
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^nice profile picture.
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

^^nice profile picture.

madam i said no derailing. . .

but thanks grin
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
you're welcome.

couldnt think of anything to say, really. You covered quite a lot in the original post.
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by BABE3: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
@OP, Q:How do you show love?

A: How does the recipient want to be loved?

Question answered! JayBee come lock this thread abeg! grin
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

@OP, Q:How do you show love?

A: How does the recipient want to be loved?

Question answered! JayBee come lock this thread abeg! grin

angry angry

shey advo no dey sho u love ni?? tongue
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by BABE3: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ ha! See this babe! I don shayo for Advo's love sef. You never jam!

about your topic: Don't mind me! Was just being silly! wink wink
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Wislet(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Treat her de same way u would if she was still a girlfriend.
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Wislet(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2011
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Pweety4me(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
r321 come answer smiley
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 1:19am On Apr 21, 2011
Wislet:

how bout during the rough times?? Im sure not everyone does what the guy in the original post does. . .
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by Blazay(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2011
By giving my man the ultimate freeeeeeeedom to do whatever he damn well pleases. . . while I do the same. kiss

I spoil him rotten.
I even buy him a few, nice 'poohsies' too. . . .when mine is worn out! kiss
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by md4real(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2011
Simple! For the man, open his cheque book wide and his mouth shut.
And for the lady, be the toy on the bed and always ready to open her legs wide
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^^^
so u saying that money and intimacy are the only way to show love in a marriage??
Re: How Do You Show Love In Your Marriage? by soreola(f): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Blazay: since its says u're a male shocked, im goin assume thats what your wife does or wat u want your wife to do. . .rite?? undecided    tongue

(1) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Why Does Everybody Have Ex's,is It Infidelity Or A Must? / Afraid To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.