Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) (6301 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Faber(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na so we see am this morning o. grin grin

EbubeAgu men storm my area this morning I took a snap

How you see am grin

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Veqtor: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lol. Op u are not doing well grin grin

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by SLAP44: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Faber:

How you see am grin

You must be dying in fear of the Eastern security people.

You have good reasons to be very afraid.

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by triple996(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin pls allow ESN to burn down the south-east. we must frustrate the zoo at all cost.
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Akiara: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
THE FEAR OF ESN MAKES THEM QUIVER AND CRY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by tit(f): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
grin pls allow ESN to burn down the south-east. we must frustrate the zoo at all cost.

You Fulani are the ones burning and looting and killing

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
We expect a aboki and all supporter of Ebubeagu to join

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hustle oóo so you can afford to buy gun for yourself and household..
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Faber(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Hustle oóo so you can afford to buy gun for yourself and household..
This should be on billboards in the major cities...cos one day people wey neglect this ur advice will cry and be at the mercy of another man's trigger.

This one na WORD

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Akudaisi: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
People aren't even interested in the Ebube Agu sef
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Faber(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Akudaisi:
People aren't even interested in the Ebube Agu sef
Dave Umahi said he is not interested whether the people trust the EbubeAgu or not. That all he knows is that they don try to protect the people.

Meanwhile they don dey give them many derogatory names like Ebube Puusu cat, Ebube Oke, Ebube Udele, Ebube Aturu grin grin
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Akudaisi: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Faber:

Dave Umahi said he is not interested whether the people trust the EbubeAgu or not. That all he knows is that they don try to protect the people.

Meanwhile they don dey give them many derogatory names like Ebube Puusu cat, Ebube Oke, Ebube Udele, Ebube Aturu grin grin
hahaha odi egwu my brother
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by vikithor(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
I like the Igbo's they are not afraid to express their displeasures at their corrupt leaders.
Not like those yellow bars that will sing the praises of their corrupt leaders in the open and insult same in the secret,bloody hypocrites.
The mumu up north are robotic fools,any way their corrupt leader order them to they must follow with out questioning.
learn how to drive better.

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by ictjobber: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Old soldier never dies
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Toosure70: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dead brain
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by juman(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ebubeagu and amotekun, two sides of a useless coin.
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Ojiofor: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Criminals are afraid of Ebube Agu
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Ochuko24endy: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Aboks are crying because of ebubeagu,they no that the combination of ebubeagu and esn is nightmare for their killer herdsmen,bandits,boko haram,Fulani and their terrorists northern politicians sponsors
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by von02: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Faber:
How you see am grin
EbubeAguru
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Rodwave: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
von02:

EbubeAguru

Hahaha
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by Jamesbally: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Faber:

How you see am grin

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by OLESCO(f): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
angry grin grin
Re: Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) by cornelin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Make mockery of yourself and tribe, e no concern me. But these are the gallant officers that stood and fought on the Biafran side during their youth.
They were able to take this picture because they fight and are still alive to celebrate themselves. Same cannot be said of your long dead Nigerian troops

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / 2023: Osinbajo Decries Money Politics / Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG