Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum (29800 Views)

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
cap28:

I dont know where you got the idea that john fashanu is a multi millionaire, perhaps he's one in nigeria but definitely not here in the UK.

He was never on the kind of huge salary that these premiership footballers of today are on and his career in football ended in the 90s. He is known in the UK for his involvment in match fixing, although he was acquitted of this charge it adversely affected his name and as a result a lot of work opportunities here dried up for him hence his attempt to try his luck in nigeria.

the ambassador's daughter was from a very wealthy family, she was also charged along with john for match fixing - during the court case she was described as being staggeringly wealthy in her own right.

John fashanu is an opportunist he likes to associate with the rich and famous and you only have to look at his track record to know that he is purely motivated by money, he has also been accused of ripping off a lot of wealthy nigerians , i am therefore very sceptical about his relationship with this woman, looks like he might be after money or contacts or both.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-4578067-how-fash-got-his-cash.do

Pple wont bliv u much sad . . . . wont say nothin . . i'ma jus wish Mrs Igwe all da best and hop John is changed man.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
taiwoweave:

coolShe is a beautiful woman and she deserve to be treated like one, Go on girl enjoy your life and move on cool
What's the point?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by yunafa(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2011
this woman is sure a good teacher!!! she pimped her daughter all over the country and later settled for a beauty pagent which we all know was rigged because of her "CONNECTIONS" in nigeria, well, i really wonder who would want to keep such as a wife except a male love-vendor like fashanu!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Coldfeet(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
Beautiful women are meant to marry rich men.Nothing wrong in that.Why would such a beautiful lady like that marry someone who is broke.Money attracts women and its a natural phenomenom for them.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by chines4(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2011
Coldfeet:

[color=#000099][/color]Please make una leave mama Ada and Fash alone! Guys will u say no if she comes on to u? And gurls if u've done it with fash omgz!!! U'll get hooked! John is LOADED down dia.
Are u talking from practical experience?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by sugah: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2011
You guys are deluded!!!!! How many 44 year old women have u guys seen that looks this hot?? Did u see her legs Damn! Johnf should thank his stars she agreed to marry him

I hope to be this hot and sexy when im her age
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by gingike: 10:07am On May 01, 2011
Be the storyteller of the year !!!!

What you have to do?
Very simple !!!
Write your story anything that happened with you, or arround you this could be politics,love,health,magic,or anything that can attract people to vote for you. Post it in forums

http://www.newnigeriatube.com/forum

The competition runs from 30 April 2011 to 30 June 2011
The prize is a new Sony laptop
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by chic2pimp(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2011
Adaeze's Mum and Beautiful/Pretty in the same sentence? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . . .
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Kunbee: 11:40pm On May 03, 2011
Dont mind them, them dey judge photoshopped pics grin grin grin

Beauriful ko extraterresitrial ni
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On May 04, 2011
chic2pimp:

Adaeze's Mum and Beautiful/Pretty in the same sentence? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . . .
grin grin

What were you thinking? grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by chic2pimp(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin

What were you thinking? grin
Exactly what you were thinking grin grin

Kunbee:

Dont mind them, them dey judge photoshopped pics grin grin grin

Beauriful ko extraterresitrial ni
The thing tire me sef. . . . . . grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2011
chic2pimp:

This is not beautiful to you? Look at this pixs and not the photoshopped one. beautiful

[img]http://1.bp..com/-MWnOLQTxmV0/TbQg-aGkzVI/AAAAAAAALnA/f6tNXLZPA8I/s1600/DSC02204.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ymJK4DKIdxI/Tbace69mCpI/AAAAAAAAMOY/YzVb3Ykh7IE/s1600/DSC03653.JPG[/img]
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by africhika(f): 1:30am On May 06, 2011
^^^^ EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW. horrible pix!
her body is well-maintained for her age, that's the only thing good i can say.

i wish them a very happy and fulfilling marriage.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Kunbee: 12:09am On May 08, 2011
Iya o fe dagba grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On May 08, 2011
Why must she da gba ehn?

Ileke you dey find wahala ooooo grin grin grin grin. . . . . . Yes Those Pictures are indeed Extraterrestrially Beautiful smiley
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ylaa(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
oluwabamis: second hand marriage!!well I wish them a happy married life
you have a very bad mouth. which one is second hand marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Set To Drop New Song Tonight. Fans Go Gaga / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / 10 Most Controversial Moments Of 2015 - 360jamng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.