Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show (56606 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by sammysmiles(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
RIP
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
what 99.9% of you do not know is that COVID-19 vaccine is killing people already !!!
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Skmoda360(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Beremx:
do you have proof?

It's obvious now because it's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.....no be FFK again grin
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by GeneralPula: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
BadRadio:
what 99.9% of you do not know is that COVID-19 vaccine is killing people already !!!

I was told the effect won’t start until about after 5 years..

You mean the effect has started already?
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

I was told the effect won’t start until about after 5 years..

You mean the effect has started already?
who told u that? another conspiracy theory...
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by CheedyJ(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Death is inevitable.. we all can’t live to old age
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by billyG(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
How can death just choose this fine lady like this cry cry cry condolences to her son,relatives & John fashanu.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by semyman: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
What is about this FFK and whatever opinions he has on any issue?

He is an inconsequential short fuse psychedelic drug addict
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by CaptainFM1: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
FFK .... Woman wrapper....even till side chick death, he still continue his cho cho cho
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by akilo1: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
I and my other?

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Richy4(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.... I just google her and there were conflict of age going on... Punch said she died 39, Vanguard said 37, Daily post said 38, Nairaland said 39...This is because there's no authentic database in Nigeria embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Owerri1stSon: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
damoobaba:

you get problem, shey you know they can locate your arse with this thing you typed.Am running a scan on your location.

Mumu... Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by excel101(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
alphaconde:
what job does ffk do?
rip to the dead
He dnes testing job for a living.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by lolaluv1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
The average Nigerian youth is so bitter and heartless. Do you know Rachael has a family? Has a child? And you people are insinuating all these lies against a woman who just lost her life, at a young age?

Last last, women should live their lives and fvck society because these retards will always name you what you're not.

May Rachael's sweet soul rest peacefully. May her family be consoled.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by lolaluv1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Richy4:
May her soul rest in peace.... I just google her and there were conflict of age going on... Punch said she died 39, Vanguard said 37, Daily post said 38, Nairaland said 39...This is because there's no authentic database in Nigeria embarassed..

She was 38, was to turn 39 later in the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by VictorUSA(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ah! She was a regular visitor at your home. But u didnt tell us she was a regular visitor in ur bed room.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by wink2015(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
I do not like this FEMI FANI KAYODE of a man.

He is a confused man that has no good morale.

He talks abusively and he is an irritant.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Richy4(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
lolaluv1:

Oh!! Ok thanks for clarifying that.. that means she is 38 and not 39 since she did not make it to her birthday... may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Igbankpa:
Where you bankrolling her?

If you ask FFK this question to his face he go just strangle you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Sunsets: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Politician - former minister.
alphaconde:
what job does ffk do?

rip to the dead
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by MightySparrow: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Why is this man always reacting, can't he act for once?
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
lil wayne: life is a b!tch, death is her sister, sleep is d cousin. Wat a fvckin family picture.
Rip in peace

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
lil wayne: life is a b!tch, death is d sister, sleep is d cousin. Wat a fvckin family picture.
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by godlessmind: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
LegendVibes:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday mourned actress and TV personality Rachael Bakam who died Tuesday afternoon at a private hospital in Abuja after a brief illness, Igbere TV reports.

In a Twitter thread, Mr Fani-Kayode said Bakam was a regular guest at his Abuja home, adding the actress was compassionate and highly talented.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1382296342039556098?s=20

Bakam, who hailed from Fadia Tudun Wada in Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State, died at the age of 39.

She is survived by a son, mother, three brothers and many relations.
I don't trust this FFK i believe they have a history together when she was alive
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
After all kd girls are very talented........in za oda room.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
lolaluv1:

Nigerian slay queens don't give their real age, she could be 50+
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
VictorUSA:
Ah! She was a regular visitor at your home. But u didnt tell us she was a regular visitor in ur bed room.

Are women not free to visit men's room again?
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by greggng: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Her death pained me more ...I use to chat with her on Twitter ...I wanted to tell her how I love her but something kept holding me back cos I was told John fasanu is dating her ...I don't like competition when it COMES to women ...I feel I didn't accomplish my mission . She was such a brilliant woman ...she loves projecting African culture to the world ...
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by VictorUSA(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
quentin06:

Are women not free to visit men's room again?
They are.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by bewla(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
meobizy:
Oga don release statement. Why isn't this on the front page? We all know he's a patron of the forum.
Not all the gist ofl

he likes like something under the paint
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Holaomoakin(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Very sad news! Completely shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.