Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88310 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Barrack girls like corpers die. Na 4 uncompleted buildings @ night,we dey lash dem, whenever they come fetch water. Na GOD dey help parents train kids for inside barracks,even sojo wives are not left out for this kpanshing parole.
Not just barracks girls. Secondary school girls like corpers. I know how many of my students I sent out of my lodge. JSS2 girls o. And some corp members don't have any atom of shame.

10 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by magnusfilmsng: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Here’s your opportunity to become a film maker today.
Don’t dull on this offer, join the train on our N15,000 discount.
Click here to register enroll.magnusfilmacademy.com
Or, 0 8 0 3 2 6 8 4 4 2 3 for enquiries.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Atticusxsz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
As a street dude, i quickly decipher what she's battling within herself to say and decided within myself to give her an opportunity to come out in the open to relay her text messages when she's finally back, afterall, body no be firewood, not knowing there's something far worse than what i already imagined. E be things o! Make i find food chop 1st o.

5 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by PhilipReigns(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=100798818] I stayed in camp for only about 5 days, and ran back to the then LOML! cheesy

But in those four days, there was one "semi-rich" aboki that exchanged jungle boots with me. He was chyking back to back and always paying for my mami-market meals.

He must have thought he had seen one gullible Southern girl.
He must have thought?. Did u arrive camp trying to make a name for yourself? Since u were going to resist his advances, why did u accept his requests to pay for ur meal? What happen go turning him down together with his money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Afokesco(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like a mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.
. the way nairlanders dey wait for you eeh...e belike people wet dey wait for NEPA to bring light

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
No matter where u are hiding, if u don’t finish this story wey u start God will punish u for giving us the elders of nairaland false hope on a friday

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
freedomchild:
NYSC gave me chances to bleep pussies but I declined because that was when as a first child, all the family's responsibilities felled on me. Many of my Corper friends especially in medical fields bleep pussy tire.
It is well o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
LikeAking:
My own story.

I met the only woman I have truly loved and respected during NYSC. Na Yoruba girl from Ifon...

But couldn't finish the deal till service ended.

I never told her my mind.

I still miss her till today.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Did you mean Ifo?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=MISSCONGENIALITY post=100843102]Please I need 5bottles....

Take....
Pay me money.... cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Delpeiro: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
NYSC na bonaza period, am yet to see any girl that is not straff during NYSC.
Infact Once your girlfriend is away from you for like 2months zero your mind.
if u don't lose her, in the case of the ones that have conscience , just atleast accept the fact that someone is servicing her. I regret that at some point in my life I actaully genuinely trust and believe woman.
Just treat them right when they are with u and never get your self work up over their issue
I'm talking from experience, from both personal and close circle.
Though experience also thought me how to take my revenge ..
Once u notice their changes let them know that u are aware of what is going on but that u wish her well,
Then Let her be.
Trust me 99.9 percent of time they always come back, am not exaggerrating, that is when I take my pound of fresh.

Keep in mind that you MUST let her know what she is doing before letting her go, is a must! If not she will come back trying to play the victim card but if you let her know u know her moves. while coming back, that will put u in good position.

Secondly and most importantly make sure u are treating her right while u are dating her. Because that is the only reason while she will miss u someday if not forget it.
Finally no matter the gospel a cheat preach when she comes back never ever take her serious.
From experience they never change , It is just a matter of time she will start to display again, just make her a LovePeddler which she is, anyday she realize she can Bleep off for good.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Zendinho post=100843652][/quote]The 5bottles na 250 abi?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=NamelessOGBENI post=100842112]
I need, I hope it's 'North Pole Standard?'

Emphasis on the North Pole Standard.

Anyway, I have no NYSC gist to drop, I was too reclusive to try that nonsense...

You say wetin...

3 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by godliman: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
baralatie:
I don't know why the problem is for some o'yall

if I recollect my nysc it is totally different.i counted a dozen girls who literally did change of post to meet their fiancees by fire by force.
in my zone the two women brought their fiancee to spend one month with them (in that bush of suntai,gashaka and lamido)
the Ibo girl was even crazy.she was getting her wedding done in camp. grin
Madness is not geocentric, a harlot is a harlot anywhere, service year just makes it easier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Bbbwings post=100841997]
Nawa for you o grin grin
Thats alcohol not malt

You say wetin.... cheesy
For what me dey sale...

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=100841933]

Stop bottling up your feelings.

You say ?

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
We carry different mindsets go NYSC. Mine was the other way around, I met this girl (from unilorin) so calm, I can't even remember if she has any friend among corpers but to has God wants it she became my friend (we both stay in the same compound) fast forward she became my cook and I was plate (Division of labour) and we moved on, but when you so close to a single lady you will never know when the sex will come in no time we are into free sex (friends with benefits nothing attached) unknown to be she's married before coming for NYSC and her husband was in Canada cry cry
One day we were having our normal normal and her phone rang she asked me not to stop, but during her conversation the guy on phone the guy noticed something was happening and asked her what's up, she said she feel like having s*x with the guy but she will try hold body, after the normal normal I asked about the person she was talking to on phone and she said "Thats my husband" embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel like undo everything but the deed has been done. I stopped having s*x with her and she later left Nigeria like a month or two to meet the poor guy in Canada.

The girl is a religious person you will even thing she's secretary to God the way she they present herself
Na wa o
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Its not NYSC that caused your problem, you need to face the truth , your babe is a slutt.

Even if she went to Reinhard Bonnke crusade, she will still be shagging someone, its in her genes.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by femi4: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
I had opportunities then, from my students to teachers and fellow corpers but didn't do it cos I was consumed with making my first million before leaving nysc

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Not just barracks girls. Secondary school holes like corpers. I know how many of my students I sent out of my lodge. JSS2 girls o. And some corp members don't have any atom of shame.

Shame Ke ? make God help person, wey see wetting Adam see and fall to avoid falling like Adam.

This na fasting ... leave tori for another month.....

Salam

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Dre183(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sstepkee:

grin grin grin she lost both side

Home and away... Even handicap, she no still see draw grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by slimman007: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Irennediva:
NYSC those days. how time flies so fast shocked

Hope you don't consumption this drug regularly..
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by alizma: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared
Do you love her, are you ready for marriage, are you at least 69% sure she loves you? If yes, wait for her to return and then ask for her hands in marriage and if she agree, marry her. No be you deflowered her, no give yourself hypertension over something wey them fit claim holy Mary while in courtship but later do it even while in your house.
My advice may sound somehow now but as you grow up, you will understand more about life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dont you get it? Thats was why even KEMI ADEOSUN(minister of finance) didnt do NYSC camp.

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by tabaski: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
helpee:
What is wrong with this man. See the way I balanced dey read story you come talk say you wan go sleep. If you dont want to start dreaming of masquerade pursuing you in that sleep, you better come and finish the story you started
grin grin grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MummyD2020(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
lmao truth is bitter. pele you will also jamb another sheep while your 'babe' is collecting big gbolas in camp

It's not everyone. It's not a lost cause. That's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=MISSCONGENIALITY post=100843718]The 5bottles na 250 abi?....
Babe 250 can help a brother o....
Private school in my state is resuming on Mon and shi shi i no get.... grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by oxiide22(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Irennediva:
bad girl
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by OriginalZombiE: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Irennediva:

My girls swallowed many of these tablets that year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by KingAzari: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
My NYSC story with regards to umunwa is a complete series. E fit reach season 12. From orientation camp sexcapades to PPA to CDS and the whole Ilorin down to Omu-Aran, Offa, Ogbomosho and ....

Broke quite a lot of niqqas' relationships with their corper babes both visiting(non-serving) and resident(serving) corpers.

Details loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by thuxzwda1: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared

Totori am very well bros....e get why
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by oglalasioux(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
It will be of great benefit to let people know that most of these sexual relationships are done outside camp. This risk of having sexual intercourse in camp is too high for any sane human being to try it. It is not camp that makes them cheat. It's their true nature.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.