Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) (1925 Views)

Zzor Is Back. Beware / Iyabe Behaves Like Zzor. Are You Sure Zzor Is Not Iyabe ? Guys Be Ware. / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzorr is back as Rozcól, beware before he scams you.
Rozcól:
I got tired of useless mentions and pms, I just want to stay low till some boys scammers started creating Monika's and associating it with Zzor, it didn't end there one evil one Lovetha made up stories and chats claiming I'm the one but I already placed a curse on him and it shall follow him,he has no idea who I am.Until he do the needful he will face God's wrath.I pity his miserable life.That's by the way yes my mom is really beautiful,graceful and peaceful

1 Share

Re: Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
keep chasing clout

1 Like

Re: Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
keep chasing clout
That is him, bro.
Re: Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by Ammishaddai: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
That guys is an imposter
Re: Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dansip:
That is him, bro.
stf you're the same person chasing clout
Re: Zzor Is Back To Nairaland With Another Moniker. (PICTURES) by denny97797: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2021
:keep chasing cloutThat is him, bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead / Where Can I Get This Cigar? / Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.