Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story (1126 Views)

Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / A Wealth Of Sorrow: Why Nigeria’s Abundant Oil Reserves Are Really A Curse / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by heendrix(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Amos wadata happened to be a poor christian from Bauchi in Imo going bout his normal business until either ipob or ESN came down on Northerners doing business over there and this guy seeing the danger approaching decided to run but what seem to look like luck running out of him later turned around to help him as they grabbed him and were about to lych him then was when he begged them he's just a poor christian running from persecution to start a life here. Ion know it looks like his attackers were moved by his story, happened that he was rescued and protected instead of being killed and till today Amos still got this sense of security in Imo and the people has grown to love him because he's really a good, nice guy.

Well i dont think my Yoruba people would have given him the chance to even speak. Igbo people still got a bunch of lotta good people
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by uBuNiT: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yoruba ke ?
dem dey think ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Cool
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by Ekejoestar(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2021
This story is 100% true
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by NigeriaIsZOO: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2021
heendrix:
[s]Amos wadata happened to be a poor christian from Bauchi in Imo going bout his normal business until either ipob or ESN came down on Northerners doing business over there and this guy seeing the danger approaching decided to run but what seem to look like luck running out of him later turned around to help him as they grabbed him and were about to lych him then was when he begged them he's just a poor christian running from persecution to start a life here. Ion know it looks like his attackers were moved by his story, happened that he was rescued and protected instead of being killed and till today Amos still got this sense of security in Imo and the people has grown to love him because he's really a good, nice guy.

Well i dont think my Yoruba people would have given him the chance to even speak. Igbo people still got a bunch of lotta good people[/s]

If you want to write a fictional story, then try and write a believable one. When did ESN or IPOB attack Northerners in Imo State? Northerners that go about freely all over the state, and I can bet you they feel safer here than even in their own region!

Or was your Amos living inside the bush with fulani herdsmen??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by heendrix(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

If you want to write a fictional story, then try and write a believable one. When did ESN or IPOB attack Northerners in Imo State? Northerners that go about freely all over the state, and I can bet you they feel safer here than even in their own region!

Or was your Amos living inside the bush with fulani herdsmen??

Dumbo so you don't know there was some some sort of attack on Northerners in Imo state of recent. take ur bleeped up ignorance outta this thread if you don't listen to news. you think I'm that jobless and useless like you are to crack my head writing one story or the other. for what really??

It's ain't everytime we attack igbos on here if they do something good there's every reason we applaud the good deeds
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by lordlugards: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Fake story
an Average igbo is always happy when he see a Christian Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by Highesschief1: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
heendrix:
Amos wadata happened to be a poor christian from Bauchi in Imo going bout his normal business until either ipob or ESN came down on Northerners doing business over there and this guy seeing the danger approaching decided to run but what seem to look like luck running out of him later turned around to help him as they grabbed him and were about to lych him then was when he begged them he's just a poor christian running from persecution to start a life here. Ion know it looks like his attackers were moved by his story, happened that he was rescued and protected instead of being killed and till today Amos still got this sense of security in Imo and the people has grown to love him because he's really a good, nice guy.

Well i dont think my Yoruba people would have given him the chance to even speak. Igbo people still got a bunch of lotta good people
Na them be this, Agents of division. Keep trying to divide southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by heendrix(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Highesschief1:
Na them be this, Agents of division. Keep trying to divide southern Nigeria

Digest and get sense

https://www.nairaland.com/6512203/imo-massacre-northerners-lament-twitter
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by tit(f): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
The aim of the fictional story by a BMC Fulani jihadist is to turn the middle belt against the Ibo, and generate another Ibo vs Yoruba pissing contest.

Their Fulani unknown gunmen who rob bank with Biafra flag have been exposed.
Very desperate low lives.
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by Chimarto: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
That is right nah, go to North and say you're Igbo Muslim, those goes will love you die.
Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by Omoslim26: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
heendrix:
[s]Amos wadata happened to be a poor christian from Bauchi in Imo going bout his normal business until either ipob or ESN came down on Northerners doing business over there and this guy seeing the danger approaching decided to run but what seem to look like luck running out of him later turned around to help him as they grabbed him and were about to lych him then was when he begged them he's just a poor christian running from persecution to start a life here. Ion know it looks like his attackers were moved by his story, happened that he was rescued and protected instead of being killed and till today Amos still got this sense of security in Imo and the people has grown to love him because he's really a good, nice guy.

[/s]

Mthweeee ��

Re: Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story by tribalmall: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Christians In Nigeria Are Part Of The Problem. / Boko Haram Invasion Plot: Anxiety In FCT, Heavy Security At NNPC, Army Barracks, / El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.