Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river (881 Views)

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Gov. Ayade’s Defection: Why APC Must Not Celebrate Yet / Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by etokhana: 2:18pm On May 25, 2021
A School (yet-to-be-identified) in Cross River State has manipulated its Pupils against their will to sing a pro-political song for Governor Ben Ayade after he recently defected from the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to the All Progressives Congress(APC).

The Pupils whose Parents may have different political views were made to sing “higher, higher every day, Ayade is going higher, every day”.

The Minors were also subjected not to clap their hands as against their will as they sang the same song multiple times.

A man who was carrying and flagging the APC flag stood amid the pupils saying “His Excellency, Governor Ben Ayade, we thank you very much for having such a great vision to leave opportunity party and move to the ruling party. We thank God for giving you such wisdom. We pray that He should give you the wisdom of Solomon so that you can lead aright”.

Continuing, the matured man who sounded like the proprietor of the school said: “There is no way PDP can make it in Nigeria buy we thank you for your efforts in seeing that 76 oil wells were ceded from Cross River State and we have little or no money.

“We thank you for the great appointments you have been giving to Cross Riverians – 20,000 plus, five-five per polling boot, across the state – never in the history of Nigeria. We thank you for more than 7,000 appointees. We thank you and God bless you.

“The children of my dear school…like you and we want to say, thank you”.

Some of the children were made to make statements while they chant ” APC! Change!”

When THE PARADISE contacted Dr Godwin Amanke, State’s Commissioner for Education and Mr Castro Ezama, Special Adviser to Governor Ayade on Education on phone on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, none of them took their call.

Meanwhile, the video which was shared on Facebook by Phylo Modlin Odu has generated a lot of reactions as well.

Read their reactions below…

Pat Ottoh said: “This is bad! Why teach kids this, when we are still struggling to get the educational curriculum right. These kids are too young to be exposed to this. I’m not surprised if they don’t even teach them what they should know. The educational sector is a body on its own and should be devoid of party sentiments. If there will be, not with pupils na. I hate nonsense! This is wrong and against the teaching profession”.

Richard Abu said: “This is very wrong a breach of trust by the authority of this school. Teacher’s and schools shouldn’t drag children into things they are unconscious about especially political gimmicks”.

Wani Enang said: ” This godforsaken idi@t that did this thing, can r@pe one on these children at the slightest opportunity. May God forgive him.”

Gift Onyinye said: “This is the reason I believe we need an entire mind shift if we are to experience any sustainable change. That our leaders are able to exploit us is an indication of the wrong values we have nurtured, sustained and promoted over time. This is a shame to the educational sector, parents and the society as a whole”.

Ilifu Akah said: “This is not only primitive and ridiculous but dangerous. If I were a parent, nothing would have stopped me from instituting legal actions against the school and its management.”

Rex Erim Erim said: “This is absolutely absurd, & totally unacceptable. The management of this school should be answerable for introducing such nonsense to children”.

Usheshe Jerry said: “Political sycophancy and bootlicking is stylishly being introduced to our school curriculum. Watin person no go see for CRS. This teacher is a disgrace to the noble teaching profession”.

Ogbeche Paolo said: “Arrant non-sense taken a notch too far. I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the management of this “school”.
Attention: Castro Ezama”.

Eddie Offre said: “This is another version of Child abuse and madness carried too far…Tufiakwa!”

Bartholomew Theresa said: “Totally wrong. The head of the school should be summoned”.

Ofadim Clement said: “The day anyone does this to my child school, I will show colours. No child deserves to behold this impunity as this is utterly disgusting. This isn’t politics. This is madness at an unstable frequency with an orbital deficiency. I am so sure this isn’t the handiwork of #APC but that of the mirage of a man”.
https://theparadise.ng/school-forces-pupils-to-sing-pro-ayade-defection-song-with-apc-flag-in-cross-river/

This is wrong

Not because it is in favour of the APC but that kids are being manipulated and exposed to such an unnecessary advanced consciousness when there are a thousand and one things to teach them at their level.

Are parents aware and in support of this abuse?

This is a school in Cross River State, it looks like a Private school and no sane Parent will pay fees for his or her child to be developed in this manner.
https://m./1188125494897410/permalink/1393995857643705/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HFkfcjHkVU
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by Fahdiga1: 2:20pm On May 25, 2021
Trash. The school should be closed with immediate effect
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by Kzinne: 2:21pm On May 25, 2021
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by Xscape1993(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
What a big pity!
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by RuddyDesign: 2:38pm On May 25, 2021
No mind them
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by slivertongue: 2:44pm On May 25, 2021
is ayade that petty? kai ayade and his gang should be cautious cos his reign is temporary but CRS will always be around
Re: School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river by chinjo(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
If he likes, he should instruct all churches to sing the anthem as their entrance and closing hymn every Sunday. One thing is sure, his political career is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now At War Because Of Betrayal By ‘one Section’ —gani Adams / MAZI NNAMDI KANU WAS NOT ARRESTED. HE WENT TO NIGERIA AND HANDED OVER HIMSELF. / Qua Iboe Export Hub Ready To Commence Construction– Gov Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.