Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Start A Songwriting Career? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Start A Songwriting Career? (10033 Views)

The Negligence Of Songwriting In Nigeria / TROUBLE!! WHO SHOULD Get The Songwriting/producing Credit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by alisigwe(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2007
and who cares abt u,and the sh***,u're down to,if u ain't down to the rap game,its ur own biz.all i know is that i've been purchasing a whole lot of nigerian rap cds recently.so dude we growing like u never imagined,real g's are throwing the fake ones off balance, still haske,,,,,,,,,, embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by slimnike(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2007
You see my problem with rap artist, they are just too aggresive.
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by alisigwe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
hey dude,i am really sorry if i sounded somehow aggressive,u know,i get very angry when peeps try to condemn my only chance of beign famous,shee u get?we'all are one soul pushing in the struggle.no vex abeg,i just dey play,and mind u, rap artists ain't the way u see them as.peace
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by slimnike(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
Men i feel you, wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by acheini: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
I also want to start a songwriting company. From what I have gathered you need a studio and a good producer where you can work on the songs which eventually become demos. To start a sngwriting company, you need as many demos to create a pool where artistes can shop, or from where you can pitch new song or album ideas to. I am still trying to learn about the business and publishing aspect songwriting. Tell me what you think
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by jerrymania(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2008
wow i love this thread. If theres any one serious in starting a songwriting career pls contact me for a partnership. Better if you have written a lot of songs. Better still if u got a great voice. kiss my number is 08038998625. Jerry.pls be receptive.
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by StaceyBanks(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2012
I just created an amateur website for nigerian songwriters after going through the posts. Y'all should join the community and invite people to it. Maybe someone will here us oneday. www.nigeriansongwriters.hoop.la
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by fadigawest: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
mofaj:
[/color][i][/i] i write a lot of songs but still holding on to singing them myself. in case u know anyone whos interested in singing them, pls let me know.i might be willing to give them for free for a start.[color=#006600][color=#990000][/color]

plz can u add me up on bbm 7E43A155
Re: How To Start A Songwriting Career? by badthinds: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Before you'll truly succeed as a songwriter, you'll have to widen your creativity.

I don't consider mare lyrics as song.

If you're reading this post, at least you own, probably an android phone.

Making Music On Android

When writing a song I hope you make the beats and melody in your head too...
Next is to get it out...
With apps like "Caustic 3" on android there is almost no limit to getting your creativity out... After making the beats, to record voice on the beats, download maybe "SmartVoiceRecorder", install, start it up, minimize, open caustic and play the song and start singing (best with an earpiece and a good phone).

Other apps also exist like Audio Evolution mobile, Walk Band...

If you own a PC, it just gets better, there are lots of free software to make music. Just do a lil' google search.

Next and Finally

Send the product to whoever you want to hear it. Any potential producer / buyer who hears it, if its good, they know.

Do it yourself, no one is more capable of bringing out your creativity.

Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

P -square New Video And Song Really Hot / Dj Baddo – Best Of Mr Eazi VS Tekno Mix / 2face Feat R.kelly Flex Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.