Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture (3588 Views)

Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 / Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by iokpebholo: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Choi, caught red handed with no where to shift the goal post to..

Na simple question don dey make you angry, weekend for that matter.

Na wah for you oo
Am proudly from Edo state but don't limit ur sense of judgement on d basis of ethnicity all d time sir
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by helinues: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Am proudly from Edo state but don't limit ur sense of judgement on d basis of ethnicity all d time sir

Stop forming victim.. This is what I responded to

I don't know why you like suffering from selective amnesia. Ekiti from the waste is the poorest performing state in Southern Nigeria, far below Ebonyi and many others that were created same time with it yet you have the mouth to talk.

Shame no dey catch you?

You think na dundee you dey engage with?
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by Exclusive101: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everything you said there is a lie so you can start with that. No soul in this world does not know Igbo land is labelled as the wretched South among the SW SS n se today.

So how can the capital of wretchedness out performance those superior to your father in all measure of wealth indices n development.

EzeNri:

Just disapprove any and I will point you to the stat.

I don't have time to start pulling stats
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by 9icest: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Orokojasper:
Fayemi is a disgrace to Yoruba race, Ekiti is not even among the top 20.......and he wants to be president

As in that Fayemi na mumu
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EzeNri(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Exclusive101:
Everything you said there is a lie so you can start with that. No soul in this world does not know Igbo land is labelled as the wretched South among the SW SS n se today.

So how can the capital of wretchedness out performance those superior to your father in all measure of wealth indices n development.

I will not engage with someone who more driven by hate than objectiveness.

I will only drop one for you to ponder on.

SW and SS leads with the number of MOST VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLDS in the social register in the south.

People with the most vulnerable households are only better than those with least number of vulnerable households according to yoryba Moslems.

SW is only better than SE on Yoruba media.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EzeNri(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Onitsha is an unhealthy and chaotic city sir.........mention enugu and will take u more serious
Says someone that has never left Ogbomosho since birth.

Name any of your health non capital city that is more developed than 'chaotic' Onitsha.

If Onitsha is unhealthy, then Ibadan is a piggery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EzeNri(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Dude! It's obvious you can't defend most of your claims beyond the words of the mouth so no qualm. grin
Dude, its obvious you don't have any counter proof, so no qualms.

Disapprove one first and see if I won't tear your fact into shreds.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EmekaA125(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pierocash:
I can't believe that Zamfara and Kogi generates more revenue than imo,abia ,Cross River,and Bayeslsa

The Government of these states are useless
Zamfara State has gold as one of her major solid mineral which is being controlled by the state government. I don't know about Kogi State shaa.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by Steve0979(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pierocash:
I can't believe that Zamfara and Kogi generates more revenue than imo,abia ,Cross River,and Bayeslsa

The Government of these states are useless
u r a fool,ow can u compare kogi wit DOS states u mentioned.if not for bad leadership do u tink abia can come close to kogi in anytin
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EmekaA125(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Lagos leads
All thanks to Igbo economy.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EmekaA125(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Steve0979:
u r a fool,ow can u compare kogi wit DOS states u mentioned.if not for bad leadership do u tink abia can come close to kogi in anytin
U don't know what you're saying. Do you think Kogi will come close to Abia if not for Ikpeazu and other past governors maladministration. Aba commercial hub IGR alone dwarfs whatever Kogi will generate in one year.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EmekaA125(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
EzeNri:

Name any of your health non capital city that is more developed than 'chaotic' Onitsha.

Onitsha may be dirty due to poor drainage but Ibadan is an eyesore due to old rusted brown roof building littered everywhere. Too bad
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by EmekaA125(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Exclusive101:

Afonjas make una dey travel atimes una say no. Even when dey post una to SE for NYSC, una go still relocate back to ur enclave.

Have you been to Abakaliki before?

Ebonyi was created same year with Ekiti State but sentiment aside, you can't compare both now. Ebonyi is far ahead both in infrastructure, IGR and livable atmosphere.

Ekiti beats Ebonyi in education which the state government is trying to change the narrative.

Our second daughter served in Ekiti State and she confirmed that there's absolutely nothing in it. Make una dey travel atimes.

U can't be dishing out false analysis from ur hut in Oshogbo.
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by Factshunter: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
EzeNri:

Dude, its obvious you don't have any counter proof, so no qualms.

Disapprove one first and see if I won't tear your fact into shreds.

It's good to know that your claims remain with you, your imagination. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by iokpebholo: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
EzeNri:

hahahaha.I even went to Onitsha today sef
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by Steve0979(m): 1:06am On Apr 18, 2021
EmekaA125:

U don't know what you're saying. Do you think Kogi will come close to Abia if not for Ikpeazu and other past governors maladministration. Aba commercial hub IGR alone dwarfs whatever Kogi will generate in one year.
I am very sure u aare one of DOS village champions in d east wu has never travel to oda places,makes judgment of place base on wat dey on nairaland here.so BC os abia has aba market oda states don't hav wat generates revenue for dem abi ?
Re: Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture by IgweOfNnewi: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
EmekaA125:

All thanks to Igbo economy.
Hehehehehehe Igbo economy? And Ebonyi state is inviable, Enugu state have now water, Abia state is ridden with bad and terrible roads, According to Wike and Abike Dabiri Anambra state is the Haven of criminality/criminals and wickedness, so where are we talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousand Of White British Citizens Currently Protesting In London / As A Jagaban Follower Since 99', I Am Scared . He Has Lost Already. / Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.