Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures (4036 Views)

Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
So there's an Islamic anthem in northern nigeria similar to nigerias anthem

Openly declaring they want Quran to replace constitution of nigeria

Now I understand why hisba arrests police

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Anigreat: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

No matter my level of hatred for the religion of pieces, i can never believe this. This is done by Islamphobic person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No matter my level of hatred for the religion of pieces, i can never believe this. This is done by Islamphobic person.
look at that verified twitter account comment saying he also recited it when they were young

11 Likes

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Anigreat: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
look at that verified twitter account comment saying he also recited it when they were young

shocked

I am shocked

I really need to verify this Asap

Can this be true?

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Gondonu: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Imagine! No wonder civilisation is still far away from them even in a 21st century world.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

I am shocked

Can this be true?
what made you think northern politician always find a way to turn any national issue to RELIGIOUS ATTACK because once you do that....a typical northern Muslim will leave the conversation and start defending that evil by all means....because a typical northern has been grown to understand it's ISLAM FIRST

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by slowice(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nothing surprises me about these guys anymore. This explains their criminal silence in the face of herdsmen menace and their subtle support for terrorism.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Romanoff(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
I've known the tune of this song from secondary school but I never knew the lyrics properly.

I didn't know past the first two lines and now that I see the real lyrics, I am flabbergasted and it's not in a good way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by nairalandankrah: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Obara jesus shocked shocked
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by johnmartus(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
And so.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Aketi2: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Notice that AKA said "literally all of us are terrorists"? That is a confirmation to our submission that every Muslim is a potential terrorist! Imagine Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? Imagine the son of former MD of FBN? and many more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
So there's an Islamic anthem in northern nigeria similar to nigerias anthem

Openly declaring they want Quran to replace constitution of nigeria

Now I understand why hisba arrests police
u're just learning about this absurd anthem??

We grew up with this song.. funny thing is that the song actually sounds nice to the ear..grin

The song was a hit in the north around 2010-14
They no longer sing this song like they used to btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Aketi2:
Notice that AKA said "literally all of us are terrorists"? That is a confirmation to our submission that every Muslim is a potential terrorist! Imagine Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? Imagine the son of former MD of FBN? and many more.
We keep telling them the facts

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

open your eyes

This was first posted in 2018 and confirmed by Muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/4460164/man-share-dangerous-islamic-poem

Alot of islamiya schools incorporate jihad as curriculum

Currently Iran and other Islam nations have incorporated jihad as an educational curriculum to teach children to hate the west, Christian's and kill them

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1819276/middle-east

They would give you Taqiya that jihad is personal strive for Allah, what then concerns the people to be killed for allah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Mightyhaiz: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
No surprises here..
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Karmatyra(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

I am shocked

Can this be true?
LOL its true, the audio is even out on twitter already. Everybody is in shock, most people said they recited it out of ignorance sha. And it been played as an opening to TV stations also. It could mean nothing tho...
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Karmatyra:

LOL its true, the audio is even out on twitter already. Everybody is in shock, most people said they recited it out of ignorance sha. And it been played as an opening to TV stations also. It could mean nothing tho...
mean nothing though?

Chai please stay away from me

8 Likes

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by LikeAking: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
ok.

Its just a song.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Karmatyra:

Yeah it could mean nothing exactly when almajiris are always a ready made army for Boko Haram

In Iran they teach children how to assemble weapons too

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
LikeAking:
ok.

Its just a song.

The question is what is jihad?

It is an "holy" war against unbelievers

And don't give me that personal struggle bullcrap because if it is a personal duty then you don't need a mob culture when judgement is personal

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by juman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
It should be something that happened in one tiny group.

If such happened on larger scale I supposed to know.
Also that so called anthem was badly written.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Thomthom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God a Christian..
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Thomthom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God am a Christian
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by juman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Facts.

CIA is the biggest terrorist group in the world.

Also all those arabian kings that their ideology sponsor and support the terrorists are very close friends of america.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
juman:
It should be something that happened in one tiny group.

If such happened on larger scale I supposed to know.
Also that so called anthem was badly written.
One tiny group, just like the same tiny group of Boko Haram/Bandit/herdsmen sharing "tiny" ideology but holding the nation to ransom

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by juman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mikecold:
One tiny group, just like the same tiny group of Boko Haram/Bandit/herdsmen sharing "tiny" ideology but holding the nation to ransom

Bandit/herdsmen are not related to religion.

They are pure ethnic group criminals.
Do you know those bororos in nigeria, they are foreign fulanis in nigeria, they hardly pray.
One can hardly call them muslims.

If those fulani terrorists attack you, attack them back bigly.
Nigeria is anarchy.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
juman:

Bandit/herdsmen are not related to religion.

They are pure ethnic group criminals.
Do you know those bororos in nigeria, they are foreign fulanis in nigeria, they hardly pray.
One can hardly call them muslims.

If those fulani terrorists attack you, attack them back bigly.
Nigeria is anarchy.
Abdul

What was the one thing Usman Dan fodio the Fulani superior came to Nigeria to achieve?

What was his target?

What is the target of his offspring today, don't tell me power because they already have themselves in all positions in the north

Can you also tell me the reason the Northerner politicians who claimed to show support for jihad brought in these Bandits and are currently funding them?

1 Like

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by EMMY76: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Miracood2:
u're just learning about this absurd anthem??

We grew up with this song.. funny thing is that the song actually sounds nice to the ear..grin

The song was a hit in the north around 2010-14
They no longer sing this song like they used to btw

No need to continue to sing it na ur northern elites that inspired it have used it to brainwash u guys to grab power in abuja. I won't be surprised if this song resurrects again anytime the north loose the presidency to the south.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by Dalil8: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God for Christianity and other religions.

Just trying to imagine how the world would have been like if a Muslim nation was world power. sad

Blood sucking religion.

7 Likes

Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by stonemasonn: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
All these is the result of Christian presiding Nigeria for 14 years. The radical northern Muslims were not happy with 8years of Obasanjo and another 6 years of Jonathan.
The radicalisation is also creeping into the south west from the north because 5 out of the 6 SW governors are Christians.
Re: Jihad Anthem Has Been Existing In Northern Nigeria schools Pictures by cornelin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
With the level this country is going, I'm not certain of her future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And Deputy Are Christians But No Objections / “I Want To Have Sex With Tinubu” – Nigerian Woman Cries Out (VIDEO) / (opinion) President Tinubu Needs To Change His Photographer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.