Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over (597 Views)

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by EricSmallz(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please Fam! I am thinking too much.
You know psychologically, you are a bit relieved if what causes you pains happens to somebody else close by.
Share your Experience of heartbreak and what you did to stop it. cry
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
EricSmallz:
You know psychologically, you are a bit relieved if what causes you pains happens to somebody else close by.

Lol

So, you believe someone else' pain can give you relief?
You wanna heal with other peoples ordeal? Well... It doesn't work that way and even if it gives you the relief you seek, it will only be temporal.

Just stop thinking about them and channel your thoughts to more productive and profitable things. Period!
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by obinna58(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
EricSmallz:
The wound will be there, it'll just stop bleeding.
Guys should learn to stop falling in love, this girls are b††hes, they are highly emotional and ready to torment the hell out of you.
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Xenry: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Date nigerian girls at your own peril. angry sad

Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Telegram234(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Date nigerian girls at your own peril. angry sad
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by paulolee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
she blocked n stopped visiting after I assisted her getting a job as a waitress in an eatery dt year..
said she needed enough time for herself even if she didn't work on weekends..
found out dt she have found a new guy n she confirmed that they were dating for a long time, d same gee wey she tell me say de disturb her n she dnt even like...
how I got over it? I just started dating her coworker In dt same eatery and d new bea dt jus joined relieved her as the new head of their shift in work because my uncle owns the place n his son was d manager...
the ex bea started coming to work during weekend and even sunday for maintenance while.my new bea stopped the weekend stress...
the idiot ended up quiting d job and started as an agent in a betting shop opposite that eatery that d stress was even worst..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by asiwajufela(f): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
This your payback bad gan...........
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
heartbreak? this 21st century?
you must be kidding me
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Duplexxx: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Interesting subject

Wetin you expect me to talk

I don't have heart again

My heart is free like a bird
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by flokii: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Heartbreaks happen every now and then.. whether you want to move on with life and see the brighter days ahead lies solely with you.

Cheer up and enjoy life.
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

You can't be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl without having in the back of your mind that heartbreak is something that you'll likely not escape from

So for your own peace of mind, kukuma no date any good for nothing oloshos..After all, wetin Dem get to add to your life apart from loads of wahala ?
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
I’ve never really had a mindset towards loving a woman!
Re: Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over by helinues: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Me singing Waje, I wish I have a heart...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice Here. / It's Official Guys My Birthday Is In 3days Time, Can't Wait (pics) / Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.