Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack (5453 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Well meaning Nigerians should come together to save this country

Zoogeria is gone bro, it can't be saved.. People from the North says they don't want rotational presidency, zoogeria is gone already only a mad man would want to be the president of zoogeria
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by amuwo1980: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lies upon lies
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by chiemmanuel(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Zoogeria is gone bro, it can't be saved.. People from the North says they don't want rotational presidency, zoogeria is gone already only a mad man would want to be the president of zoogeria
is Peter Obi a mad man?
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
is Peter Obi a mad man?

Jamb question he is my favourite politician and he should not even go there unless the fulanis would make him Regret it, zoogeria is destroyed already.

The Country is broke and in debt, I swear only greedy Southerners want that seat
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by chiemmanuel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Jamb question he is my favourite politician and he should not even go there unless the fulanis would make him Regret it, zoogeria is destroyed already.

The Country is broke and in debt, I swear only greedy Southerners want that seat
but he contested for a VP ticket In Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by meccuno: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
Some northern traders have been killed in yet another attack in Imo State.

https://dailytrust.com/northern-traders-killed-in-fresh-imo-attack

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Kapeter(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If revenge starts up north, people in igboland won't stop shouting genocide on social media when we all know they started it first.
Start it already and gdf. Nonsense, m.o.ro.nic lots. Mtcheew.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
but he contested for a VP ticket In Nigeria

That was then bro before buhari destroyed zoogeria
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by chiemmanuel(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

That was then bro before buhari destroyed zoogeria
less than two years
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
less than two years

See the last one he did removing a man from bayelsa only to put another fulani
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by owobokiri(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Where in Orlu?
Who are those spreading this type of rumors?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Igbos did not start a war. There was a coup in which some Northern leaders were killed and some brainless Hausa and Fulani lunatics vented their wrath on Igbos living in their lands. The pogrom was based on built up jealousy of the success of Igbos.

Anyway, that North is long gone, you guys are on your own now.
Who started the coup? Y did they spear the igbo elites? Keep deceiving your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Igbos did not start a war. There was a coup in which some Northern leaders were killed and some brainless Hausa and Fulani lunatics vented their wrath on Igbos living in their lands. The pogrom was based on built up jealousy of the success of Igbos.

Anyway, that North is long gone, you guys are on your own now.
The North is not long gone rather its u the online country people that will be soon be long gone keep deceiving yourself keep killing Northern traders. Ego chock Una soon

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
salam8528:
The North is not long gone rather its u the online country people that will be soon be long gone keep deceiving yourself keep killing Northern traders. Ego chock Una soon

What else do we expect from a brainwashed zombie
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
salam8528:
Who started the coup? Y did they spear the igbo elites? Keep deceiving your ancestors.

So if one Hausa man kills three Igbo leaders, Igbos can kill up to 30,000 in Igbo land ?

You need to come out of your primitive way of thinking and join the modern world.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Paretomaster1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
By mere reading, this news sounds fake. And only God knows how many have read this in Northern Nigeria

How is it fake? Keep living in denial till it blowup in ur face...

Remember the jubilation, and mocking of Northerners by Igbos after Nzeogwu killed Sardauna, and what follows?

You keep killing them, they keep burying their dead, while u keep encouraging IPOB/ESN to do more.... Don't come n cry here when the start paying you back...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Paretomaster1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Moferere:
When dem start to dey deal with Igbos, na den we go dey hear cries and lamentations

Leave them o, they are even telling the FG to withdraw military from the East..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Ammishaddai: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Paretomaster1:

How is it fake? Keep living in denial till it blowup in ur face...

Remember the jubilation, and mocking of Northerners by Igbos after Nzeogwu killed Sardauna, and what follows?

You keep killing them, they keep burying their dead, while u keep encouraging IPOB/ESN to do more.... Don't come n cry here when the start paying you back...
Bros no offense but this is fake news. And you can call me any name you like afterwards, but I have just stated the facts.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Paretomaster1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros no offense but this is fake news. And you can call me any name you like afterwards, but I have just stated the facts.

It is not a fake news, it's confirmed your people are killing the Northerners, that's a fact..

We r just reminding you so that when they start their own madness, you won't come here, and lament... Let's call a spade a spade..
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Ammishaddai: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It is not a fake news, it's confirmed your people are killing the Northerners, that's a fact..

We r just reminding you so that when they start their own madness, you won't come here, and lament... Let's call a spade a spade..
Oga, I am from northern Nigeria too. And let me tell you something: nobody is killing Northerners in the south. So that article you see there is 100% fake. And secondly, why not try and verify its authenticity by going to other media outlets
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Paretomaster1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, I am from northern Nigeria too. And let me tell you something: nobody is killing Northerners in the south. So that article you see there is 100% fake. And secondly, why not try and verify its authenticity by going to other media outlets

Liar... Nobody is killing Northerners? I give up on you..... Pass abeg
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

So if one Hausa man kills three Igbo leaders, Igbos can kill up to 30,000 in Igbo land ?

You need to come out of your primitive way of thinking and join the modern world.
U are the one that refuse to reality. Y did obasanjo killed people in zaki biam and odil? Nation have gone to war cause a single person was killed. So pls come out of that cage of yours and face Reality
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

What else do we expect from a brainwashed zombie
Or a brain washed piglet
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
salam8528:
U are the one that refuse to reality. Y did obasanjo killed people in zaki biam and odil? Nation have gone to war cause a single person was killed. So pls come out of that cage of yours and face Reality

Go and borrow a second hand brain.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Go and borrow a second hand brain.

u should return the expired one u borrowed.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Midas01: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shut up. Northerners have been killing Igbos and southerners for the longest time. Stop threatening people with reprisal attack, there's nothing the north can do that they haven't already done.

But mind you, I'm not igbo but if you touch Igbos you've touched me. So don't think the fight will be Hausa-Fulani vs Igbos only.
Moferere:
When dem start to dey deal with Igbos, na den we go dey hear cries and lamentations
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Moferere: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up. Northerners have been killing Igbos and southerners for the longest time. Stop threatening people with reprisal attack, there's nothing the north can do that they haven't already done.

But mind you, I'm not igbo but if you touch Igbos you've touched me. So don't think the fight will be Hausa-Fulani vs Igbos only.

Uncultured element

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Leveraging Technology To Transform Businesses / Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? / Wikileaks Cables: Nigeria Pressured Uk To Drop Charges Against Politician(ibori)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.