Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack (5452 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by NigeriaIsZOO: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
xelly:
Where is Amaka in Imo State? Since Orlu surfaced in the media, there are lots of reports of killing coming from the North that we don't even know about. Let them show us their dead body and at least Imo is civilised and can conduct postmortem test.

This is trash coming from daily trust

Don't mind these fools spreading fake news, so in this modern time no one could snap pictures of the so-called Northerners that were killed? They were killed, you carried their corpse and buried them and still granted interview yet no pictures of them either dead or while still alive?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by NigeriaIsZOO: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olominira:

May I also inform you that, the coming civil war would not be again the south eastern people, it would specifically be against the fulanis. No middle belt man, Yoruba, and several minority groups would join hausa and fulani to keep Nigeria as one country anymore. It would never happen again.

Walai, this response go reset that guy brain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
The brainless dummies want to start another pogrom in the North, this time it will not end well for them ; Somalia will look like paradise to the far North by the time it is all finished.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by TruthHurts1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are so right. Northerners can be peaceful and nice when they're on their knees begging Southerners for money or eating food from dustbins grin

In 10 years time when Nigeria no longer exists, you guys will finally get to enjoy your "prosperity"

[img]https://images./4jFEbUAybU1srRxaF05p6x.jpg[/img]

thebosstrevor1:

Northerners are peaceful....don't push us.

When we start, don't act like victims

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Daily trust is an anti igbo fulani mouth piece, but if there is any truth in this news. I say this

IGBOS STOP KILLINGS PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD, HOW CAN WE BE LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST.

Focus on the AK47 carrying herdsmen in the bush

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
Daily trust is an anti igbo fulani mouth piece, but if there is any truth in this news. I say this

IGBOS STOP KILLINGS PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD, HOW CAN WE BE LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST.

Focus on the AK47 carrying herdsmen in the bush

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by salam8528: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Akudaisi post=100878659]More like what they did to Igbos in 60s karma say bitch[But the igbos started the war
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=salam8528 post=100880458][/quote]

Igbos did not start a war. There was a coup in which some Northern leaders were killed and some brainless Hausa and Fulani lunatics vented their wrath on Igbos living in their lands. The pogrom was based on built up jealousy of the success of Igbos.

Anyway, that North is long gone, you guys are on your own now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Dude stop talking about war we can all go our separate ways without war, this generation of igbos are not the same as 1967 generations and I am against the killing of the innocent we must not be like zoogeria, I believe in self defence and we must act in self defence against any AK47 fulani terrorist in igbo forest.

Again IGBOS stop killing people from the North that is if the daily trust story is true
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by CasNova(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let us be mindful of the news we post.

Say no to fake news.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude stop talking about war we can all go our separate ways without war, this generation of igbos are not the same as 1967 generations and I am against the killing of the innocent we must not be like zoogeria, I believe in self defence and we must act in self defence against any AK47 fulani terrorist in igbo forest.

Again IGBOS stop killing people from the North that is if the daily trust story is true

War ? Talk about War ? You have me confused.

No Northerner has been killed , it is a rumour. Do your research....
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

War ? Talk about War ? You have me confused.

No Northerner has been killed , it is a rumour. Do your research....

Sorry bro my bad
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Igbos did not start a war. There was a coup in which some Northern leaders were killed and some brainless Hausa and Fulani lunatics vented their wrath on Igbos living in their lands. The pogrom was based on built up jealousy of the success of Igbos.

Anyway, that North is long gone, you guys are on your own now.

Yes many people don't know igbos did not start the war, 8000-30,000 killed In the North in 1966.

Ojukwu did not even start the war, igbos would have banished ojukwu if he did bkt declare biafra when he did
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Lordbinsmar: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You must be dreaming.

Any civil war will be in your land.

Fulani Miscreant leave the south alone stop dragging us back.

The guy you quoted is right, Any civil war in Nigeria would be against the North.

No sane Igbo, Yoruba, and Niger delta will fight for a Country they gain nothing from.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Biafranboys: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
The North can not start another pogom because they need zoogeria more than the people from the South East, infact this would give the people a reason to Chase away any fulani politician in the south east

If you notice the Northern politicians have given their foot soldiers orders. Do not kill any body from the South, if it was before they would have killed and burned

I dare them to do it now

Zoogeria is gone

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by sharpwriter(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Well meaning Nigerians should come together to save this country

A country created for you by white foreigners abi? How would they give you respect when you get to their land?
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Akudaisi: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=salam8528 post=100880458][/quote]this is why I hate Nigerians,an average Nigerian don't know history and wouldn't read and research before vomiting rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by System202: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
By mere reading, this news sounds fake. And only God knows how many have read this in Northern Nigeria

and if it's vice versa u will jump and start calling un

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
think this is old news....
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Ezmans: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Well meaning Nigerians should come together to save this country
fake news
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by CaptainAyub: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If revenge starts up north, people in igboland won't stop shouting genocide on social media when we all know they started it first.
We want you to start that revenge so the zoo will be quickly divided even earlier than expected
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
November1857:
Fake news from dailytrust the mouthpiece of fulani maruader !

Where are the pics of the alledged victims..
And there's no place called Amaka in Imo state sad

the place name is
Akatta not amaka

so many death recently.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by CaptainAyub: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
The North can not start another pogom because they need zoogeria more than the people from the South East, infact this would give the people a reason to Chase away any fulani politician in the south east

If you notice the Northern politicians have given their foot soldiers orders. Do not kill any body from the South, if it was before they would have killed and burned

I dare them to do it now

Zoogeria is gone
You sabi book.
Buhari and his criminal northern elites know the day they attack Igbos again in the north,Nigeria will divide b4 d next week,that's y they will not try nonsense in the north.
And Yoruba muslims come online everyday to urge abokkis to start killing Igbos in the north but they don't know that d demographics have changed.
Nowadays, if abokki start their madness, every non northern moozlim is Igbo.
Musliu from Ogbomosho is Igbo.
Monsurudeen from Kwara is Igbo.
Nantap from Plateau is Igbo.
Bulus from southern Kaduna is Igbo.
Peter from Chibok is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Notasyouthink: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If revenge starts up north, people in igboland won't stop shouting genocide on social media when we all know they started it first.
If you can believe this then you can as well believe that mohammed is from sokoto.

Rubbish!
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Jman06(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
This news is fake!

Northerners in the east who are not destroying our farms with cows should be protected and allowed to do their businesses unhindered.

I cannot say same for the troublesome Fulani herdsmen! Meanwhile, if you are a genuine northern business man in the southeast, ensure you don't harbour the herdsmen in your midst. Mind your business and steer clear of the herdsmen for your own good.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by achi4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I dey observe ur post for sometime now.
Continue
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Malawian(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Moferere:
When dem start to dey deal with Igbos, na den we go dey hear cries and lamentations
no go rescue your people from Binin republic. Ichie 1 of Igbo affairs.
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Kolojadeen: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
The News seem to be put together by a Jungle Journalist ..
Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by Coldie(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fake news nothing like that happened

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
I dont believe this news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu / Gen Ihejirika, Ex Coas Has Burnt The Table Destroyed By Soludo Patapata / CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.