Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers (7684 Views)

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Whitecoal711: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Do the right things,it will reflect in our lifes
The prayer will be for you and your children children
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Emmanuelcann: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Leaders should be prayed for, but does Nigeria have leaders?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by MoIbrahim: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes, they need prayer so that God can open their heads and insert brain or so that they just drop dead
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Olume0702(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2021
God go punish you na prayer
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by seyz91(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy
EmmyNorse:
Instead i go pray to God to forgive devil than our evil politician.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by bayelsaowei(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Until churches start praying the "die by fire" kind of prayers directly to our political class the members won't grow sense.. why should I be praying for political leader that gives no damn about me? Or a leader that his hell bent on inflicting pains and suffering on the masses.

Our leaders are the satan we should killing with our prayers..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by WEALTHYMII: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2021
These occultic idiots need curses!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhhhh MOGBE!!!! Modaran!!!!!
Haaaaa!!!
Hands yaff touched this one!!! The rain yaff stopped and ya eyes yaff clear!!!!!!!
Lzaa Imhotep biko bia oooo. grin
After eating 4 sticks of cabin biscuit in the IDP camp, sense finally fell upon madridguy. grin

E remain helinues and .

Sai mama.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Cnach: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-leaders-need-followers-prayers-says-lawan/
like we should be busy praying while u are busy stealing and enjoying ur jumbo salary abi? Na God go judge all of u
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by riches4me(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Oga dat time don pass ooo. Na curse time we dey now.
Aye yin ma.ba je ni
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Oppy2k2: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Thunder fire u there
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by DTeekay(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Y didn't they pray to get the millions you dished out to them. Since prayer can solve every thing. They would have prayed for the money they need for their building project.

While you should go to poor communities that really need your bags of cash.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Tzar(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Pray for who?! The looters of the destiny & future of Nigeria?! You MUST be mad!
Anyway, Nigerians actually deserve their leaders. Most of them are just as evil.

Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-leaders-need-followers-prayers-says-lawan/
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by dederocs(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Mad talk, you people can not pray for yourselves. So phoney, always playing religious card to hide their inefficiency and criminality...too bad most Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by teniolaisaiah(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
U guys no deserve our prayers, na our curse u na deserve.

Infact God go punish you grin grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Gamesmart: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2021
A country of praying and prayer-loving foools!!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Josywhyte: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2021
I should pray for u to be sponsoring more terrorists,bandits and herdsmen abi? May thunder choke u there!
Whoever prays for these vampires called politicians is a capital FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Stick2joe(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2021
All of u should die and go to hell
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Rafaell(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
because I no get work to do...

I will just stay and be praying for evil leaders of a God-forsaken SHIT-HOLE kwantri !! ��

Chaiiii ���... if na juju, e no go work for My bodi
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by GOCEO: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
PureMe01:

I never asked you.
Keep leaking Buhari terrorist's ass for all I care.
Benin Republic has reset u guys' brains grin grin
No more sai Buhari again grin
As for being religious bigot as you claimed..we that have never been in support of Buhari's unfortunate administration are better off than zombies that could leak the dirty stuffs in Buhari's ass...if you like stick to his ass for all I care,na Una pple dey suffer am pass..by the way sai Buhari till 2040 grin grin
Suffer I can rily see dat ur poverty and sufferness has twisted ur watery brain dahz why u don't think for urself any longer, mumu no even know my tribe u dey Yan nonsense.omo gerrout and go find cleaner job.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Lawalemi(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
You are marrd. Praying for you with the conspiracy that you have with Buhari.

Ordinary summon for Buhari at senate, you could not process it.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by PureMe01: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2021
GOCEO:

Suffer I can rily see dat ur poverty and sufferness has twisted ur watery brain dahz why u don't think for urself any longer, mumu no even know my tribe u dey Yan nonsense.omo gerrout and go find cleaner job.
your tribe no go pass the ones at Benin Republic or Hausa Fulani beggers on every highway in Nigeria...oya come and deny your people grin grin

Sai Buhari till 2050! grin grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by buzorcharles(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
New rain thunder finish that yr mouth. Thieves needing prayer to succeed
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by kraftysprouts: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
The only prayer you deserve is prayer to purge everything you have stolen
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by jclassiq(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2021
The only prayer I can pray for Nigerian politicians is for God to strip them of their wealth and position so they can feel the heat too.

Such a wicked and godless brood.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Rafaell(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2021
GOCEO:

Because he only sees the truth no matter the situation while for you sentiment has clouded ur thinking and made u to align to a pole even when u know the truth u don't change if it does not favour ur tribe, region or religion dahz the kind of pple we want in Nigeria.
Infact see you asking him if he has been delivered shows how stupid u are with ur religious bigotry, my frnd change ur thinking.

Nonsense and ingredients !!!
���

Mtchewwwwww !!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by ddeola: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2021
But they are receiving curses. You know why Mr. Senate president. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by yetunsbay(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Na curse u need instead. U and corrupt civil and public servants
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by Akudaisi: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
PureMe01:
my brother your comments these days dey surprise me oo.
Have u been delivered?? shocked
omo owu no good
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by LZAA: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhhhh MOGBE!!!! Modaran!!!!!
Haaaaa!!!
Hands yaff touched this one!!! The rain yaff stopped and ya eyes yaff clear!!!!!!!
Lzaa Imhotep biko bia oooo. grin
gringrin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by LZAA: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
imhotep:

After eating 4 sticks of cabin biscuit in the IDP camp, sense finally fell upon madridguy. grin

E remain helinues and .

Sai mama.

Gbam grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers by charlesucheh(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2021
The only prayer I can melt out right now, is for sango to combine with amadioha and strike the hell out of y'all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Rail Project: We Will Meet May 29 Target – Wike / Ahmed Magaji Tinubu Is Not A Yoruba Name. Tinubu Mean Nothing In Yoruba / Boko Haram: APC Commends Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.