Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years (34464 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Adola1(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2021
God is your strength forever Fr. Continue to do his work.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by houseontherock: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2021
The father is indeed handsome, it must have been tough getting the women off his back

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by sirwhyteB(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2021
It's not easy but it's very interesting
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Yxxx: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense. You think you can always be available to attend the mass cos you are not married. What if you are terribly sick? Won't the mass go ahead without you

E pain you.

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by eguarojeona: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Maybe it's men/boys you like father?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by officialmario(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2021
I love this man... he chose devotion instead of emotion. may the lord be with you sir.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Right hand work-outs.
You no well at all grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Right hand work-outs.
ode so you think it's everyone that needs an orgasm to survive
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by DivineDynamics: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2021
It is a great thing to serve the Lord and to walk in the light of God.

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Ubenedictus(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense. You think you can always be available to attend the mass cos you are not married. What if you are terribly sick? Won't the mass go ahead without you
It is the priest that preside at the mass. So the mass can't go on without him no be fellowship.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by obonujoker(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Right hand work-outs.

Repent

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Sonnobax15(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
May thunder not forget to fire anybody who'll say the future is not female..
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2021
18 years to become a priest? That means my dream to become one is cancelled. I thought it was something like 4 or 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Ckonnet: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Real handsome man, I know some girls then will be really sad about your priesthood. Seriously I was patiently waiting to see his picture.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Rafaell(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Beautiful piece... the Lord will uphold your honour and preserve U as you fulfil His purpose for U here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Rafaell(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
18 years to become a priest? That means my dream to become one is cancelled. I thought it was something like 4 or 5 years.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Whitecoal711: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2021
If you can avoid extra marital affair
Half of ur problems is gone
Good or bad of a Nation lies the hands of our upbring
Women that have the evil mind to go to seduce ordained men,am not sure they are human,devil in human form,Dem get mind oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by jetwonder(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2021
grin I Wonder How You Endure This Cold Weather
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You're indeed a very handsome man, blessed father.

Since, from the day of Adam,
It has been the nature of women to be used by the devil, to put asunder between man and his maker.
UERY TRUE BRO
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by shankara7: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Whitecoal711:
If you can avoid extra marital affair
Half of ur problems is gone
Good or bad of a Nation lies the hands of our upbring
Women that have the evil mind to go to seduce ordained men,am not sure they are human,devil in human form,Dem get mind oo
Many women actually prefer them.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Omaticaya225:
All the people above me cannot settle down and read before comments
What is wrong with their comments
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by blazepascal(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2021
its not easy oo later they will say men are dogs

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Damseldammie(f): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Good of you revd father, may God almighty continue to strengthen you and relevant in His vineyard....

A glorious Sunday mass to y’all
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Chirowman(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2021
They Lord is your strength
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Mindlog:

Most? shocked. Do you think being homosexual increases one's chances of successfully going through the years of training and finally ordained a Catholic Priest?
THOSE TRYING TO PAINT CATHOLICS BLACK ARE THEREBY PAINTING CHRISTIANS BLACK.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by cardoctor(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Bros e no easy
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Whitecoal711: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2021
shankara7:
Many women actually prefer them.
It's demonic,of all the men out here

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
Oga shut up . Marriage will make u miss massed alot, and also ridiculing our doctrine. Do u think the only mass the take is the sunday mass ?
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2021
eguarojeona:
Maybe it's men/boys you like father?
Stupidity might never depart from ur kind.
Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by archbishop007(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2021
well done sir, you're such a great man of God. I like it when you said that your ransom has been paid. Christ paid it all on the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Ubenedictus:
It is the priest that preside at the mass. So the mass can't go on without him no be fellowship.
Don't educate that DULLARD BUHARI KIND

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years by Bahose(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
What Rev fr said is obvious even to the deaf and blind. My greatest regret in life is not succeeded in becoming a priest because I was tender and naive in those sweet days in seminary. I pray any of my child will be interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.