Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Calling All CPC Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling All CPC Supporters (1887 Views)

When Will Buhari Apologize For Cpc Supporters Killings After 2011 Election / Angry Cpc Supporters Begin Riots In Kano / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
crying presidential candidate
this is classic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by aletheia(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
^
It is now quite clear that GenBuhari just like his namesake has come seriously mentally unhinged.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Beaf: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

online NL polls are only one of mounting evidence that the elections were rigged:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651963.0.html

Your head isn't right, dude, or you have the IQ of a mongrel.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by nwaafo1: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
let ALL those arraigned hausa rioters be killed first before anyone tells us whom to vote now, use,less illiterates. yes i supported Buhari but am writing this with a great pain in my heart
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Beaf do not try to insult me because, you are losing the argument.

Is it not true that there is mounting evidence coming in of widespread rigging?

I would consider myself unhinged or of low intelligence , when I knowingly accept rigged elections without protest, whilst deluding myself that I live in a democracy angry

Any further offensive or insulting post from you would be reported to moderator
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dude, quit disgracing sane CPC supporters and members. cheesy
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Beaf: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Beaf do not try to insult me because, you are losing the argument.

Is it not true that there is mounting evidence coming in of widespread rigging?

I would consider myself unhinged or of low intelligence , when I knowingly accept rigged elections without protest, whilst deluding myself that I live in a democracy angry

Any further offensive or insulting post from you would be reported to moderator

Ok, no offense, but you got jokes! grin grin grin grin
Lets keep it sane and clean.

One little thing needs clearing though. . .
I certainly don't recall having an argument with you. Guy, d'you want to lower my cred? shocked
I don't know of anybody that would argue with someone who takes NL polls as evidence of national election rigging; one has to be pretty spaced out to appreciate that supremely wacky point of view.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
@GenBuhari: The elections were rigged yes, but at least for me, I have no clue who would really have won. It is kind of impossible to say w/o knowing the exact rigging level. . . something I don't know.

So it is only a guess to say that Buhari or GEJ won.

My own guess is GEJ. . . but it is only that, a guess.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Beaf,
NL polls are more credible than these massively rigged election results

@ifyalways,
u are a PDP supporter, worry about your own supporters and their conscience that the have to live with, after the PDP denied Nigerians their democratic mandate and denied us good governance.
Buhari is taking the matter to elections tribunal and all CPC supporters are fully behinf him 100%
ifyalways:

Dude, quit disgracing sane CPC supporters and members. cheesy

@ekt_bear,
Iam certain Buhari won.
If you are not sure why guess??
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nadanbata: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
dasa:

to those who believe cpc won. You claim rivers, bayelsa and enugu was rigged. Una silly oh. The president is from bayelsa, his wife is from rivers state. And the entire south east hates buhari. Even if you where giving all the votes in these states, it still wudnt be enough. He lost by 10million votes remember.

I wonder why someone who did not campaign in the SS and SE expected to do well. Na thief all of una be.

Go to court and lose again. Confuse people cult.

10 million votes = inflated PDP numbers

37% Edo turnout

70% Delta turnout

Please explain this. Are they not both Neigbour SS/SE states? Take off your tinted glasses and go study the data. How can Delta state have double turnout? cheesy

This is just one example. Before even an explnation of how GEJ got 45% in Jigawa etc etc.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
@GenBuhari:

GEJ got 22 millionish votes
Buhari got 11 millionish votes

Some (well, a lot) of GEJs votes are obviously fake. Some of Buharis are probably fake.

Subtract off the unknown fake votes from each person. .  .how do we know who won? I'm guessing that GEJ couldn't have given himself up to 11 million fake votes, and so it is probably reasonable to guess he'd have won. . . but I have no way of knowing. I don't know exactly how the books were cooked, I only know they were cooked.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by KnowAll(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
the final results would have been a dead heat but Jonathan would have had a spread while buhari would have had just bloc votes from the north.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by nduchucks: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

@GenBuhari:

GEJ got 22 millionish votes
Buhari got 11 millionish votes

Some (well, a lot) of GEJs votes are obviously fake. Some of Buharis are probably fake.

Subtract off the unknown fake votes from each person. .  .how do we know who won? I'm guessing that GEJ couldn't have given himself up to 11 million fake votes, and so it is probably reasonable to guess he'd have won. . . but I have no way of knowing. I don't know exactly how the books were cooked, I only know they were cooked.

Fair enough. I'm sure you'd agree with me that in more sane environments, the party who cooked the books would be disqualified. Under normal conditions, the election results should have been thrown out, PDP disqualified, or at the very least a rerun should have been ordered.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
^-- I'm not sure what the best way to handle it is. You probably cannot just disqualify the PDP candidate. But you'd do forensics to prove massive rigging, and then I guess have another election. That would be one solution.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ ekt_bear,
ignore the votes there are a total sham.

Buhari had bigger crowds in the North tha GEJ had in the south, yet the rigged results was achieved by having  total votes was inflated in the south and deflated in the North.

i am certain that Buhari won these elections otherwise why would GEJ had resorted to widescale rigging?

all indications prior to elections indicated Buhari was more popular than GEJ , with reliable online polls on NL consistently showin 60-70% for Buhari and 20-25% for GEJ. Buhari rallies attracted much more crowds than GEJ's did.

@ndu_chucks
abi oh!
We Nigerians have so low standards that many apparently are willing to accept results of a rigged election  undecided
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Citing online polls and crowds makes you look like a joke, dude

Like, stop doing it. There was rigging, but online polls and crowds are a terrible way to offer evidence to support your position.

Read the articles by Ambassador Campbell, Professor Aluko, El Rufai, Sahara Reporters, or the thread I made earlier in the week.

That is a lot more convincing than the stuff you are talking about.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ekt_bear
Tell me what makes the online polls any less credible than the results of the rigged elections that you are apparently willing to accept.
Do you know how you sound when you talk about guessing the results of rigged elections?
Doesn't that make you sound like a joke yourself? You need quit making such comments.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by 10cirenoh: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
There is no CPC gubernatorial candidate for Lagos or do we have one?
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

@ekt_bear
Tell me what makes the online polls any less credible than the results of the rigged elections that you are apparently willing to accept.
Do you know how you sound when you talk about guessing the results of rigged elections?
Doesn't that make you sound like a joke yourself? You need quit making such comments.

Jeez dude. Can you at least spend 10 minutes on google and learn why online polls are not accurate? Just google and you'll probably get many detailed explanations that should convince you.

In a nutshell, the population of people who respond to online polls is not representative of those who actually vote. Polls need to be representative to correctly predict who will win. Online polls can never be representative in Nigeria, since most people aren't well-above-average-income folk who are online frequently.

Long story short, stop referring to crowds and online polls.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by muami(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nadanbata:

10 million votes = inflated PDP numbers

37% Edo turnout
70% Delta turnout
Please explain this. Are they not both Neigbour SS/SE states? Take off your tinted glasses and go study the data. How can Delta state have double turnout?  cheesy
This is just one example. Before even an explnation of how GEJ got 45% in Jigawa etc etc.
It is obvious that most Buhari's supporters have not been involved in Nigeria politics  before thats why they don't know how politics works. The difference between Edo state and Delta state turnout is simple. Edo state is controlled by ACN  and ACN does not have a serious candidate aside the fact that he was from the North while the GEJ is from the same SS like Edo. In the circumstance, you are likely to expect voters apathy siince mobilization would be low by the State government. In Delta state however, almost all the political office holders are from PDP and GEj is from the SS. As a result and just like it happened in Rivers State, the government spend time and money doing voters' education and mobilization campaigns encouraging people to come out and vote. Also, on the day of the election, all political office holders from the governor to councillor went back to thier base to mobilize and naturally, you would expect those who benefit from thier benevolence to come out and vote which automatically would lead to a higher voter's turnout. It is partly this same factor that gave GEJ 45% in Jigawa because it is a PDP state and you dont expect all the PDP political office holders from PDP to suddenly vote for Buhari, do you? Furthermore, if you had listened to the build up before the election, you would not have asked how come GEJ got 45% in Jigawa. Rather, you would have been surprised that GEJ didnt win the state. Apart from the fact that all the opinion polls predictd a narrow win for GEJ in Jigawa, thier governor Sule Lamido is one of the few Northern governors who has been vocal in his support for GEJ and in his criticism against the North's insistence on zoning. He even opening promised at several occasions that Jigawa would vote fully for PDP. So for me its actually shocking that GEJ lost.
Winning elections is not by wishing thinking as most of you Buhari supporters seem to think. It requires strategy, grassroots mobilization and structure. So rather than wondering why GEJ got the votes he got, It would be interesting if you guys can rationally explain how Buhari and you guys believed he could have won the election.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
Are the gubernatorial elections tomorrow?

@ekt_bear
of course online polls may not accurately predict how Nigerian may vote, but I still contend it is nearest approximation available to Nigerians because the election result were rigged.

After all Nigerians were the participants of the online polls, also the facts that the 3 main  NL polls were consistently giving Buhari 60-70% and GEJ 20-24%, yet the discrepancy with the announce rigged results was too much to be credible.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by arsenal1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ GENBUHARI May GOD help you
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by muami(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
arsenal1:

@ GENBUHARI May GOD help you
I hope he gets the help because at this rate, yaba left may not be far
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
@muami & arsenal1
Save your prayers and concerns for yourselves and for the Nigerian masses who have been cheated of their democratic mandate by the rigged elections.

Why can't you two find a PDP thread to post in?

See below more evidence that Governorship elections unlikely to be free and fair:

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3454:police-arrests-cpcs-gubernatorial-candidate-for-anti-jonathan-activities&catid=67:politics&Itemid=86

[size=18pt]Police arrests CPC's gubernatorial candidate for anti-Jonathan activities[/size]Nasarawa State CPC governorship candidate, Alhaji Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, was detained at the police CID office in Abuja yesterday over alleged involvement in the heckling of President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday in Lafia.

Al-Makura was earlier “invited” by the Nasarawa State police commissioner Wilfred Obute in Lafia, from where he was moved to the Force Headquarters in Abuja, over accusations that he was behind the jeers and pelting that marred the flag off of the PDP presidential election campaign.

On Monday, Jonathan’s cavalcade was greeted with chants of ‘Nigeria sai Buhari, Nasarawa sai Al-Makura’ as they moved along the streets of Lafia towards the palace of Emir of Lafia, Alhaji Isa Mustapha Agwai. Crowds barricaded the major roads leading to the palace and pelted some vehicles in the president’s convoy, chanting anti-Jonathan and anti-Doma slogans while praising CPC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari and Al-Makura.

Al-Makura is the major challenger to PDP’s Governor Aliyu Akwe Doma in the April governorship election.

The police in Abuja yesterday confirmed the arrest of Al-Makura and some of his supporters for allegedly orchestrating the stoning of the president’s entourage. Force Public Relations DCP Olusola Amore said, “He was arrested for allegedly organising the stoning of the entourage of the president…. He is being questioned to determine his involvement in the case.”

The Police did not say if they would charge the suspects to court.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by MeGaStReEt: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
@GenBuhari

Who dey sell your own leaf give you? e be like say you get special dealer. The thing dey work for your body well well.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by muami(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
By the way, since you beleive that BB won, I would be grateful if you can post your own (or CPC's own) result here.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ektbear: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

Are the gubernatorial elections tomorrow?

@ekt_bear
of course online polls may not accurately predict how Nigerian may vote, but I still contend it is nearest approximation available to Nigerians because the election result were rigged.

After all Nigerians were the participants of the online polls, also the facts that the 3 main  NL polls were consistently giving Buhari 60-70% and GEJ 20-24%, yet the discrepancy with the announce rigged results was too much to be credible.

Put down the marijuana you've been smoking. Online polls are completely useless. Google like I said and educate yourself.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by ayubsman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
yah guyx wink gej ring d election so pdp is a thief
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by muami(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@GenBuhari

Who dey sell your own leaf give you? e be like say you get special dealer. The thing dey work for your body well well.

@MeGaSteEt: I am going to sue you for causing me personal injury. You made me fall off my chair laughing uncontrollably until I strained my ankle
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
You are delusional if you think you can accept massively rigged elections and still maintain you are in democracy
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by muami(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

You are delusional if you think you can accept massively rigged elections and still maintain you are in democracy
Chei! See as mama and papa come waste thier money train person finish na im ganja come turn he head. Abeg shipeeshi supporters dem make dem helep carry GenBuhari go Yaba left na wey him never run enter road yet oh!
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by jmaine: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@GenBuhari

I dey suspect say dem dey mix camphor join that GenBuhari special combo . . .you know what camphor can do in a vaporized state . .very active and effective

ekt_bear:

Put down the marijuana you've been smoking. Online polls are completely useless. Google like I said and educate yourself.

My man abeg free the guy . . no dey waste decent energy on am  . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For An African Leader, How Long Is Long Enough? / Otedola Exposes Cabal To Wikileaks, Proposes Solutions / Anambra West Not Marginalized, Transition Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.