Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Calling All CPC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling All CPC Supporters (1881 Views)

When Will Buhari Apologize For Cpc Supporters Killings After 2011 Election / Angry Cpc Supporters Begin Riots In Kano / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Your work is not done yet

Keep working for election of CPC Governors

These elections so far have been a farce!

I know in a free and fair elections Buhari was the rightlful winner.

Since Buhari created the CPC we would continue to support CPC.

Comrades , please start strategizing for getting CPC Governors elected.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611008.1152.html
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by karlmax2: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
Coup Plotters Congress
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by AljUche: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
bro i wish i can help here but cpc has lost lagos already even before the election

the mistake was putting an igbo vice, no northerner in my district in his right senses would support sure after the election that shows how bigoted SE was

sorry but lagos is already out of cpc's reach
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by naso2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
karl max:

Coup Plotters Congress

Corruption pass corruption
crying predential candidate
confused pastors coallition
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
@Alj Uche,

I did not understand the whole of your post, please clarify.

I understood that you believe tha Lagos is out of reach, that may be so, but we must work hard regardless in getting CPC presence noticed.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by egift(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
We full ground. Its well with Nigeria.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by jmaine: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
una dey deceive una self . . .CPC is gone . . .no one want's to hear or see that name except rioting almajiris
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Googler(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
@op
CPC supporters?
You got to be kidding me! CPC has no supporters. Only Buhari has supporters.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Buhari founded the CPC, which is why Buhari supporter can transfer their support to CPC
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
It breaks my heart that many Buhari supporters are willing to accept these rigged elections.

Nigerians are just not able to stand up for their rights .

It seems that we are so used t allowing the Political elites to walk all over us and treat us like fools that, we seem incapable of changing our behaviour.

The response of passionate Buhari supporters to these election results has been very disappointing and has taught me a lot about the Nigerian Psych.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by presido1: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

It breaks my heart that many Buhari supporters are willing to accept these rigged elections.

Nigerians are just not able to stand up for their rights .

It seems that we are so used t allowing the Political elites to walk all over us and treat us like fools that, we seem incapable of changing our behaviour.

The response of passionate Buhari supporters to these election results has been very disappointing and has taught me a lot about the Nigerian Psych.
I think you are Igbo man, Alj harem just mentioned now that your people can't be trusted yet you are still campaigning for his people.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Googler(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Buhari never "founded" CPC. Where did you get that from?
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
Your narrow minded comment demonstrates the Nigerian problem.
For progress to happen we have to rise above tribalism.
presido1:

I think you are Igbo man, Alj harem just mentioned now that your people can't be trusted yet you are still campaigning for his people.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by presido1: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Your narrow minded comment demonstrates the Nigerian problem.
For progress to happen we have to rise above tribalism.
If not fro tribalism why were they rioting in North. Don't tell me is cos of rigging accusation. 2007 was rigged also but we did not see them riot as the "rigger" then was the same PDP.

Moreover pointing out what Alj Harem said is not tribalism in anyway.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Dave6: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
Governorship for which State.

Make dem catch their agents for polling booths first. You go know what's up!

Congregation of Sore Losers!
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by enyojo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
I DEY GAME
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
How are you madam?

Which way ?

enyojo:

I DEY GAME
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by OAM4J: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
Hopefully CPC will win some states in the North and have some performing young men like Fashola in the affairs of those states.

These young men with the likes of El rufai can take the party to the next level, cos I will expect the People's General to retire soon from active politics at least by 2015.

I just hope there would be enough mobilization in the North and the turnout will be like last Saturday so CPC can capture at least 5/6 states.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by gregg2: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
na_so:

Coup Plotters Congress
Corruption pass corruption
crying presidential candidate
confused pastors coallition

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha . . . (rolling on the ground
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
@Googler,
Of course Buhari founded CPC who do you think it was?
Googler:

Buhari never "founded" CPC. Where did you get that from?
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by presido1: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari, why did they not riot in 2007 when the whole world new the election was a fraud? You refused to answer me.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
^You should ask them why angry
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by auwal87(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
@GenBuhari

I believe if it is Buhari that won the election, and the election was rigged, no one can convince you that the election was rigged, no matter how real the evidence is. It is the same with GEJ's supporters now. They will never believe there was rigging, no matter what, because that's what they support. It is the same!

I just suggest Buhari become Prime Minister and Head of Government while GEJ remain President, Commander in Chief, and Head of State.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
Buhari definately won, otherwise why would GEJ need to resort to widespread rigging?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651963.0.html
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by mudleyback: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

Buhari definately won, otherwise why would GEJ need to resort to widespread rigging?

. . .you mean like this widespread registration of child voters by your almajiri ilks

. . .or this widespread reports of voter intimidation by your fundamentalist brothers of the CPC terrorist organization, as reported by this innocent victim of your savage brothers before he met untimely death from the hands of you savage animals
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/427306_21-04-2011_01-33-40_jpg3cce269f1bfab8a030e7040192207e84[/img]

dude, you need serious medical help
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Sorry nothing to do with CPC or Buhari.

Government /INEC should have ensured under-age voters were not registered if they were in fact underage voters

Report your complaint to INEC

Who registered the underage voters?

What proof that under age voters (if they existed) voted for Buhari / CPC ?

I repeat, simply complain to INEC
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by mudleyback: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

Sorry nothing to do with CPC or Buhari.

Government /INEC should have ensured under-age voters were not registered if they were in fact underage voters

Report your complaint to INEC

Who registered the underage voters?

What proof that under age voters (if they existed) voted for Buhari / CPC ?

I repeat, simply complain to INEC

smh @ these osama buhari e-zealots. you're one really dumb azz aboki. i blame myself for engaging with someone who cited nairaland online polls as proof of rigging. hope you heed my earlier advice and get yourself checked soon as possible in a medical facility. seriously
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
online NL polls are only one of mounting evidence that the elections were rigged:

Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by dasa: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
to those who believe cpc won. You claim rivers, bayelsa and enugu was rigged. Una stupid oh. The president is from bayelsa, his wife is from rivers state. And the entire south east hates buhari. Even if you where giving all the votes in these states, it still wudnt be enough. He lost by 10million votes remember.

I wonder why someone who did not campaign in the SS and SE expected to do well. Na thief all of una be.

Go to court and lose again. Confuse people cult.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
rigging was done by inflating GEJ votes across the whole country, that is not to say that GEJ may not have won his hometown witout rigging.
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by jmaine: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=14pt]GenBuhari is very sick upstairs. . .he needs help . . .I strongly feel he is an underage nairalander . . .[/size]
Re: Calling All CPC Supporters by Odunnu: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
You seriously need help GenBuhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? / Ongoing ASUU Strike: Politically Motivated? / Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.