Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport (22293 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts 37.3kg Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk At Lagos Airport / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.
Will you shut up!.. Crime supporter, always blaming others angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by OLUPET009(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hands up for the developer!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Pls just read, skip the names and move on.

I have decided to stop checking names on crimes like drugs.

What I do whenever I see such crime, I simply read the story, skip the names, close the thread then prepare a very big blame and send it to Tinubu and Buhari.

By so doing, my blodas from some villages will stop talking about online country.

On the final note, I say: Igbo amaka.

grin
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Seun, warn your moderators to stop stifling the voices of strong APC supporters on your forum. Tell them to stop hiding my posts. This isn't Biafraland, this is nairaland.

Your Igbo mods are killing this forum. What sort of nonsense is this?

Tell them to stop hiding my comments. I'm not the reason biafra hasn't been founded!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
the way these Igbo boys excrete drugs in pellets at every of our international airport someone will think that cocain pullet mixed with egusi soup is a type of delicacy in the South East.

grin
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ArticleBeast: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.
So why haven't you started swallowing drugs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by plaindealer: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Marry yellow pawpaw and build mansion in the Village or die trying.

The dreams remain the same in that part of the country.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by zabuur: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
If they give these people Biafra, they may not allow anyone with their passport enter any foreign country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by OnyeOlokoro(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
omenka:
Simplyleo, Seunmsg, Prowalker, Modath, et all, if anything happens to this handle, know that lala and other Igbo moderators are responsible.

They're staunch anti nigerian elements promoting the ideas of ipob terrorists on this forum. He's been responsible for the series of undue bans against me because he feels I'm a very strong voice against the success of their hopeless dreams on the forum.
[/s]
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
GDN at work

Global Developers of Nigeria grin

But on a more serious note, what if just one of those raps busts. Guys get heart o.

Davido's Risky playing as I dey type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Paretomaster1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Flatr**ons , Developers greedy lots.... Osu bas*ar*ds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
zabuur:
If they give these people Biafra, they may not allow anyone with their passport enter any foreign country.

Truth that!
And the rest of the nation will gain back their reputation and dignity internationally.

So sad
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by aspabay(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
At this rate, is there any ibo 'businessman' who is not into drugs?
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
chocolatelady:
But how did this drug traffickers ingest these drugs? I am finding it difficult that someone can ingest 99pellets of drugs when it is not eba or semo. Can one even swallow up to 25 moulded eba sef. Can someone pls explain .

Greed can make one do the undoable.
The bottom line.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Maj196:
There are no shortcuts to success

There are but mostly evil and dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
ngadaAwo:
omenka respect yourself stop insulting the mods
Guy free me o. Face front. I'm not in the mood right now.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ngadaAwo: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:
Guy free me o. Face front. I'm not in the mood right now.
ok
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Harmattan123(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
ọja tíì Burst reload is loading & about to be reloaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 22 Chief Justices Since 1914 / Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.