Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport (22283 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts 37.3kg Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk At Lagos Airport / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ProWalker: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
aspabay:
At this rate, is there any ibo 'businessman' who is not into drugs?

Less than 5% are not into drugs

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
ngadaAwo:
omenka respect yourself stop insulting the mods
Will you shut up?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
ProWalker:

Less than 5% are not into drugs

Lies.

I would wager more than 50% of the 'successful' eastern businessman is a drug dealer.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
648eight:
[s][/s]

Be cancelling with all your handles.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by specialmati(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
To slap you is hungry me I swear. .. I am not surprised no igbo business man or woman amassed wealth legally.
keep wallowing in your foolishness with this your mindset. no go.instead to condemn the act and move.you brought a whole tribe business men and woman down because of 2 greedy mofos.no go and hustle keep on with your census career well done
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by VictorUSA(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Had it been that these people were from the north, they wouldn`t `ve been seen.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by gnykelly(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Now i understand why every SE states wants to build an international airport

3 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Maj196(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

There are but mostly evil and dangerous.
Yes, but nemesis will always catch up with them. You can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by LastProphet: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
AbijaJ:
It seems these drug pushers don't read the news about how their compatriots are getting caught and even killed.

That's ibos for you very deluded yet Cary the assumption they are the smartest creatures God made

6 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ProWalker: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Golan007:

Lies.

I would wager more than 50% of the 'successful' eastern businessman is a drug dealer.

Lolzz read what I wrote again.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Golan007: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
ProWalker:

Lolzz read what I wrote again.

Mea culpa.

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Omodua(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
To slap you is hungry me I swear. .. I am not surprised no igbo business man or woman amassed wealth legally.
In the same vein, no businessman or woman in your region amassed wealth legally. Only a shady character can distinguish a shady character.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Omodua(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
the way these Igbo boys excrete drugs in pellets at every of our international airport someone will think that cocain pullet mixed with egusi soup is a type of delicacy in the South East.

Hypocrite! The North is involved in insurgency and banditry. The South West skull mining. Do you hate this way if they are caught in the act? Tribalism Will not take us anywhere but would widen the gulf of mistrust. You and your ilks should take note!
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omodua:
Hypocrite! The North is involved in insurgency and banditry. The South West skull mining. Do you hate this way if they are caught in the act? Tribalism Will not take us anywhere but would widen the gulf of mistrust. You and your ilks should take note!

I hope you will remember to write this your tribalism speech when Northerners are called degrading names like terrorists, almajiris, killers and other names by southerners here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Omodua(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
YorubaLord:
After seeing the names, I'm not too surprised. undecided

Savage Fools! angry
Baga! Is this not better than skull mining or Book haram insurgency?
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Omodua(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I hope you will remember to write this your tribalism speech when Northerners are called degrading names like terrorists, almajiris, killers and other names by southerners here.
Liar! This is a mere imagination!
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omodua:
Liar! This is a mere imagination!

Weren't you blaming fulani for everything bad in Nigeria

Go read your posts again
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na Yoruba celebs dey take am last last.
Moferere:
Chibuzo Ezekiel + Destiny Chukwudi

Everything to them na business.
By their names we shall know them
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by kingsceedon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:
Very Unlucky Of Them.
But Man Must Hustle Shaa,
Even If Its To Swallow INEC Ballot Paper For Money, cheesy

BTW #say No To Tribalism..

The Picture Below Is Dedicated Only To Those Our Two Hustlers That Were Got...
grin

Is it not better to do drugs than mining humans skull, what do you think?

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Agugbadin: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Easterners and drug trafficking are like 5 and 6. Any where a Nigerian is arrested for drug trafficking in the world, it must be an Easterner, this so sad for Nigeria. They have blackened the image of Nigeria all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by candymika: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks for the great article and advice. Even I think that working hard is the most important aspect of achieving success.
Little Alchemy
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by candymika: 2:39am On Apr 19, 2021
This is a nice article! I need to know exactly how awesome this data is in your post. It's really compelling, convincing. Your opinion is the same as my opinion on the subject. Thank you for sharing this article.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Unrated900(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Kzinne:
The developers are at it again

It’s their work hand work
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Unrated900(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Their are some news when you read it,you d know the offenders

Example woman kills his husband everyone knows the answer is from
Ogun state.

But cocaine dealer arrested or drug lord bursted

Everyone would know it’s our brother from the east

The greatest developer of all times.
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by favour32(m): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2021
NCAN food don land. grin shocked
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by venkateshcs: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Credo Systemz is offering a comprehensive AWS certification training created by industry experts. This AWS training will prepare you for AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.

You will learn skills like AWS Elastic Cloud Compute, Simple Storage Service, Virtual Private Cloud, Aurora database service, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling and more by working on hands-on projects and case studies. You will learn the best practice to be followed while working on AWS projects in Industry.

AWS Certification cost in Chennai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Jigawa State (Pictures And Video) / $470M Abuja CCTV-Cameras & Solar-Panel Packup After 6 Months (Pictures) / Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.