Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women (6550 Views)

The Only Aspect Nigerian Men Beat Caribbean Men At / Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Ilamina(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Compared to nigerian or African men

In caribana, notting hill carnival
You will see caribbean men showing love and embracing their big tummy girls. .making them feel sexy and beautiful

No one feels left out

All nairaland guys complain all day is that nigerian girls look like kwashiorkor patients grin

Caribbean men accept their women, how they are

1 Like

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by bmdmix3: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ilamina:

You will see caribbean men showing love and embracing their big tummy girls. .making them feel sexy and beautiful

No one feels left out
how should we know
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by jaeyking(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
when the desirable becomes unavailable the available becomes desirable
or make I say
value wetin u get

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by doggedfighter(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
They have great value for what they have unlike

Nairaland boys that are dreaming of white girls that

have eluded so many of themgrin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Most foreign dudes are romantic.

Unlike in Nigeria. Majority of Igbo guys are good too but, I think they're changing.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by doggedfighter(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
chronian:

Unlike in Nigeria. Majority of Igbo guys are good too but, I think they're changing.

Igbo guys are wonderful just that they see women as their possession.

But they know how to go all out for their women.

Making sure she's comfortable.

Reason we have so many abroad husbands .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
chronian:

Unlike in Nigeria. Majority of Igbo guys are good too but, [/b]I think they're changing[b].
Yeah they're changing cause you Nigerian bitches are nothing but just a piece of shit . angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Yeah they're changing cause you Nigerian bitches are nothing but just a piece of shit . angry

Don't be silly cheesy

Nigerian girls are way more special than the foreigners you think.

You just meet your kind that's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Ilamina(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Even my cameroonian friend noticed it

Caribbean men love their their thick women
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yeah.
They are, same as Yoruba guys.

The experience isn't just the same. One has a special and unique attribute.

But damn, most Asian and European men are romantic. smiley
Talkmore Caribbean shocked
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by 9Too: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by bigjackass: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked this op has created more than 1000 topics on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Are u obese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by IceDune: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
I smell a lot of insecurities from this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ilamina:

Black men in general
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Ghostrye: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
jaeyking:
when the desirable becomes unavailable the available becomes desirable

or make I say

value wetin u get
final answer
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Ilamina(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Black men in general

Naa nairaland men stay complaining about how nigerian girls have kwashiorkor tummys
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ilamina:

Naa nairaland men stay complaining about how nigerian girls have kwashiorkor tummys

Yh but you can be slim with a big tummy
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Kharol1234: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank God you called them Carribbean men, You fit allow your brother carry big tummy lady come house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Skengman: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ilamina:

No one feels left out

All nairaland guys complain all day is that nigerian girls look like kwashiorkor patients grin

Ha! I disagree with you. The Caribbeans you are talking about in Notting Hill are probably in their 50’s not the ones that I know.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Khd95(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because carribean women are not lazy and entitled like most Nigerian girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
if you wowo will you ask for urgent 2k and men love kadiesvthat don't ask for urgent 2k......signing out

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Haywix: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Face reality and stop talking about nonsense carnival... the moment we appreciate you, you take us for a fool.

Instead, go and learn what Caribbean girls are doing right that makes their men appreciate them so much.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Onila you are not tired of creating threads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by oladosu59996: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Even my cameroonian friend noticed itCaribbean men love their their thick women
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by SEGLIZ: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Ilamina:

you ain't getting the problem neither would you find a solution, locate the source problem and there the solution lies.

what we have here now existing is mirage disillusion, illusion, delusion etc.

no more genuine love no more value, we now see human as a piece of furniture we discard and replace at will.
I remember back then in JLo sung ft LLCoolJ (All I Have) she had a line where she said 'that is why I've got to replace you' - this like human element as turn a piece of furniture.
this kids out there this days are all disoriented about the value to relationship, human body, mind and emotion. who cares about you so much I am satisfied we done and dust.
we got it wrong westernising, thus here we are, the western world still place more value to human element irrespective of what they showcase to us. they sell illusion and figment of one man's imagination to us through their entertainment industry we swallow it hook line and sinker. hence they correct their own value system with doctrines and laws.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by SEGLIZ: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Khd95:
Because carribean women are not lazy and entitled like most Nigerian girls

she never said girls but women.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Cousin9999: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Um, Nigerian men lust after obese Nollywood actresses all the time on here. There's also dudes swearing that sloppy oyinbo women are attractive, so miss me with this nonsense.

Just admit that some Jamaican stole your girl and keep it pushing.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Ilamina:

No one feels left out

It's just carnival spirit and joy. Those men would have been smoking weed and drinking rum punch all day, and are ready to fvck anything that moves.

FYI, Caribbean women are not typically big and thick. On average they are slim. They are on average way slimmer than Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by Cousin9999: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

It's just carnival spirit and joy.

And women behave the same way at carnival. You'll see a model looking woman dancing all over random dusty dudes.

More people need to have some of that joy in their life instead of chasing dysfunction and trying to spread misery.
Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by rex444(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Hahahahahahaahhaha well said
doggedfighter:

Re: Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

And women behave the same way at carnival. You'll see a model looking woman dancing all over random dusty dudes.

More people need to have some of that joy in their life instead of chasing dysfunction and trying to spread misery.

True.

We need to be happy more often in Naija. NASS and Senate need to do the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only / Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.