Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack (19713 Views)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by zoedew: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Flogging a dead horse! DSS knew him before now but looked the other way for obvious reasons!
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Cnach: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'm talking about uncle Buratai
U called that one stepping down?
his retirement was already due plus his failures
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Ammishaddai: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cnach:

U called that one stepping down?
his retirement was already due plus his failures
The same too will play itself out here. Just watch. Pantami will be the scape goat for APC's 2023 sacrifice
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Cnach: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The same too will play itself out here. Just watch. Pantami will be the scape goat for APC's 2023 sacrifice
oya let's watch
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Xscape1993(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
What does this man even know about information? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Ahmeduana(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
PATAMI must stay.

Pdp members always use southern online influencers to do their dirty job grin

I support ISA PATAMI
Just the way APC USED THE SAME SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS AGAISNT PDP IN 2015, BA? IT TAKES A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF!
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by JDGold: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2021
This man may be one of the people funding Bokoharam, he should be thoroughly investigated
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by eeetuk(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2021
" PDP in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, in Abuja, also demanded that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), should immediately sack the minister, given the sensitivity of the issue at stake."

Shocked to hear PDP asked president Buhari to fire minister. Asking president Buhari to fire a known Jihadist is like shooting a bullet into a bandage. The problem here is instead of solving the problem, you make the problem to get worst.

President Buhari is not going to fire ISA because Buhari sees ISA as someone who will prolong unrest in Nigeria------something beneficial to him.

A prolong unrest in Nigeria will certainly keep northern Nigerians in power beyond 2023. Northern Nigerians know it, but the southern Nigerians don't.

Go figure!
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Plusstreet(m): 1:57am On Apr 19, 2021
When we've seen foreign terrorist with N I N, when the person that raised alarm have his line messed up, when we've seen the terrifying way you make it impossible for us to get new sim and how you immediately soft pedalled when your tail is on fire. When we've heard all you said in the past. Mr Pantami, what are you still waiting for. I know impunity will still keep you but what is happening now ought to show you that it is no longer business as usual as nothing can be hidden again and every evil cup is about to be full if not filled already.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by ECHICHE: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2021
I believe mass protest will go a long way to push this pantami out of office. Enough of this back & from government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by digital234: 3:05am On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by copiescopy(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2021
tongue

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by hansomb: 3:34am On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Pantami is a useless terrorist

Just quote me to say nonsense make the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien blast your head scatter!

useless terrorist ? na you come be important terrorist ?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by copiescopy(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2021
grin

hansomb:

useless terrorist ? na you come be important terrorist ?

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by tunjijones(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2021
reccy:

From your first paragraph,
I will only take you serious if you don't have a past.

From the second paragraph, i would have also reason with you had it been you said this duhring Abba moro scandal and also if you will say this, if the minister is from your region and a Christian.

It will continue to amaze you. It also amaze us how you sympathise with ipob, esn and millitants try to bring this govt down. We know your antics and we are simply ready for you guys.

My only problem is that, if i don't reply you now, people reading will think you are making sense but alas, it is a hypocritical statement from someone who is blind to his fault and wants to right the RIGHT of others.....

Boss, you are getting it all wrong. I was at Abuja stadium during Abba moro job scam scandal and i witness, That singular fact that Jonathan did not sack Abba made me hate Jonathan's govt. Check my post in 2014 and u wld see i was a supporter of this useless APC as a party. I was campaigning against pdp vehemently untill apc won and o found out that they were birds of a feather.

Buhari administration really disappointed a lot of Nigerian like me that supported them initially.

Check all my post since then, i have never being a supporter of any party. So am surprised at this ur response.

But thats how u guys are. U are never objective. Anybody that tries to oppose ur almighty buhari must be a supporter of pdp. That doesn't make sense.

We are youths not those old foolish and greedy politicians. We shd try to make a change. Not supporting wrong thing because of party affiliate or region or religion.

Tell me, have Nigerian lives being better during this Buhari government?

I leave you to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by favour32(m): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I thought DSS do background check on nominees before they are sent to the senate.

Are you saying they didn't find anything about his extremism?
Everything in this country is now for the North.Even if they find his extremism in his religion.....are they not of the same circle?
Like say e let them do...dem for done change the country to moslem country.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by mrkia(m): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2021
The man goes no where. #Pantamimuststay# We GOOD Nigerians support HIM
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by blackboy(m): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2021
SmartProf:

You think he is the only terrorists sympathizer in this govt? He won't go anywhere as long as his bosses who are power brokers are pleased with his radical islamic preachings, which most of them align to. They may even ask Rochas to design a statue for him. So bro, u ain't seeing clearly on this matter, you are rather dizzy.
gbam!! The support, popularity and love he will get now will increase. The only thing is that he will be careful of the western countries he goes to before they arrest him but in Nigeria!! He will be untouchable

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by nony43(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2021
omenka:
When would pdp probe the reason why its party secretariat hasnt been completed ten years after they raised over 100 billion for its completion?

Useless ipob terrorist party. May it never be well with you, your supporters and all the moderators who support you and ipob.

Fools.

Attack the message and leave the messenger. PDP have existed years before IPOB. Stop been bitter.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by AK284(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in a country ruled by a terrorist will a hardened terrorist be made a minister. Buhari and Pantami shares the same ideology

As simple as ABC.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Anaerobi(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2021
funny... 80% of Muslim here on nairaland sef don't want him to step down.

so forget Nigeria. if he won't step down, God will remove him and the person that put him there.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Anaerobi(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

Boss, you are getting it all wrong. I was at Abuja stadium during Abba moro job scam scandal and i witness, That singular fact that Jonathan did not sack Abba made me hate Jonathan's govt. Check my post in 2014 and u wld see i was a supporter of this useless APC as a party. I was campaigning against pdp vehemently untill apc won and o found out that they were birds of a feather.

Buhari administration really disappointed a lot of Nigerian like me that supported them initially.

Check all my post since then, i have never being a supporter of any party. So am surprised at this ur response.

But thats how u guys are. U are never objective. Anybody that tries to oppose ur almighty buhari must be a supporter of pdp. That doesn't make sense.

We are youths not those old foolish and greedy politicians. We shd try to make a change. Not supporting wrong thing because of party affiliate or region or religion.

Tell me, have Nigerian lives being better during this Buhari government?

I leave you to your conscience.

if you campaign for APC and the won, hear this clearly...

the blood of innocent Nigerians that this govement have wasted is also on your head....

you in one way or the other guilty of innocent blood.... ask God to forgive you.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2021
PDP are so dumb! Is this not the same DSS that cleared him as a minister? Therefore shouldn’t a serious party be asking for the head of DSS to resign as well as the minister?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Just like jailing of Reverend Father Jolly Nyame of Taraba state in prison has not stopped corruption & looting in that state & church.

Is Jolly Nyame the reason why Pantami is a terrorist?
Is corruption in the church the reason why Osama bin Laden is a cult hero and role model in the north?
Did Buhari appoint a terrorist in his government because there was too much looting in taraba state?
Are all Muslim terrorists supporting Pantami the terrorist because of Jolly Nyame's stealing?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Tundex911: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Wetin go happen to those wey don register nin now??...

To strong head people like me come around make we toast., Cheers �

Smh
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Staro: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Terrible
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by dam4sam: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

But he openly admitted that he was sympathetic to terrorist when he was much younger or are you supporting him because he is a fellow northerner and a Muslim? If he was an igbo man or a Christian wld you still support him?

The older generation has failed us for been tribalist and religious bigots. We the younger generation should not follow that path else our children wld suffer more than we are suffering now.

Am still amazed you said u are comfortable that a known terrorist sympathizer is the communication minister. Am sure u know Boko haram kill both Moslems and Christians.

People like Pantami, Dambazzau, Buhari, are the ones finacing Fulani terrorists and that is why the effort to catch them had been failing.
Forget all those public posturing.

Southerners and these savages dont belong in the same country.
They are better-off with Niger Republic or Mali or Chad, etc

But the SW must be very wary of the Fulani Slaves in Kwara. those Afonja people are treacherous
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by sunnyside16(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Golan007:

Of course it is.

They started with the watchlist which they knew was a lie then played this card which was the main motive.

Did he accept to making inciting comments?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Bakori07: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Pantami is also alqaeda
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by tunjijones(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

if you campaign for APC and the won, hear this clearly...

the blood of innocent Nigerians that this govement have wasted is also on your head....

you in one way or the other guilty of innocent blood.... ask God to forgive you.

Did you support Jonathan in 2011? If your answer is yes then all the pple that boko Haram killed during jonathan govt, there blood is on your head. The pple Abba Moro killed during their job interview scam, there blood is also on your head.

You better ask for forgiveness and make restitution.

Dude u need to get sense... The fact that i voted for a politician doesn't mean i am liable for whatever he does.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Anaerobi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

Did you support Jonathan in 2011? If your answer is yes then all the pple that boko Haram killed during jonathan govt, there blood is on your head. The pple Abba Moro killed during their job interview scam, there blood is also on your head.

You better ask for forgiveness and make restitution.

Dude u need to get sense... The fact that i voted for a politician doesn't mean i am liable for whatever he does.

GEJ have no hand in all of what you mentioned, but Buhari have hands in what is currently happening.

well I didn't vote for GEJ in 2011.

hope you are clear now?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by mekuxiani(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2021
tjhinal:
You are very correct, alot of Ipob and militant in the government.

Your a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules On Osun Governorship Election Dispute On Tuesday, May 9 / Akon And His Team Meet Governor Ambode (Photos) / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.