Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost (13010 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by OEPHIUS(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2021
The General Overseer of the #Redeemed #Christian #Church of #God (#RCCG), #Pastor E. A. #Adeboye @PastorEAAdeboye, speaks on his pleasant experience and the hospitality extended to him by Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi during his visit to #Enugu State, on Sunday...

"On arriving the Akanu Ibiam Airport of the ancient coal city of Enugu, it was to my greatest surprise that the Governor, His Excellency Governor Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was there to welcome me. To honour his invitation, we headed to the state house and then to the Crusade with
my children in the Region under the Regional Headquarters of RCCG in Enugu State.

"Due to the kindness of His Excellency we were allowed to use the Nnamdi Azikwe stadium for our crusade at no cost and without any special appeal.

"It is my most sincere prayer that the state would continue to experience peace, prosperity and increase in all areas in the name of JESUS (Amen)" ~ Pastor E. A. Adeboye
https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1383840898430111753?s=19

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Bornsinner7: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2021
O42

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Tigaromil: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2021
He try,but the people need developmental results.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Martini101(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Okay oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by lilvicky68(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Favemmzar200(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2021
At least the stadium is being used for something good and Godly this time

Nice one

#enugu_is in_the_hand_of_God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by smartty68(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Too much economic frivolities.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DigitB: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Our mumu gọvanọ always forming respectful. undecided

I don't have any problem with him going to welcome Mr Enoch Adeboye.

But allowing them use our stadium for free is what I don't really like.

Mr Adeboye surely would go home with millions after that crusade. Huge amount of money will just leave Enugu state like that without tax. Nawaooo. embarassed

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DennisEche(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
I hope you drop the tithes paid to the less privileged too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Ademola47(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Good deed sir, but this media coverage is getting too much for a nonpartisan man of God.

Just last week, he appeared in the news like 4 times.

Meanwhile, check my profile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by RichDad1(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
The same Man Nnamdi Kanu said his ipob minions should not attend his church ? cheesy cheesy
Kanu in the mud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by mannobi(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Since I had my NYSC in enugu state some years ago, I always love to read about developments in the state.
God bless daddy G.O
God bless Enugu state
God bless my own Ekiti state
God bless my residence state Lagos
Finally, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by tutudesz: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by MaryamUmar2020: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by obi4eze(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2021
The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by briggson07(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2021
We believe in GRACE TAPPING
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by lekki1444: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
enugu gomina paying respects to afonja preacher. now i done seen it all
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by moneyissweet(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Before nko,you want him to rob God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DarkCaesar(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
The Question now is can enugu residents go to your overhyped Institutions for free?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by RichDad1(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Yes Good gesture from the Enugu State Government.
Light will never overtake darkness in Enugu state.
God bless the Governor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by ofiko123(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
O42

Augment..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Matheusmartin: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Adeboye wey no get ballz..
Mtchew
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by aikyg(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Nice gesture from my state governor. That's how we roll in 042. Enjoy your stay, Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by lekki1444: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by computer0810(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Am waiting for bitter souls and terrorists to come and blame adeboye for doing the work of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by ofiko123(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Nice one...kudos to the Enugu state government..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Are Olodumare And "god/allah" The Same Entity/concept/word? / Lack Of Patience Is What Pushes People To Make Money Illegally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.