Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,682 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? (689 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by nurabela: 2:05am On Apr 21, 2011
Why do people fail to be honest in relationships? What is the reason for the dishonesty and what can you do about it? Give us some great suggestions.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by Blazay(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2011
Because, a little hanky-panky makes the relationships INTERASSSSSSSSSSSSTING always.
Who wants a boring 'honest' relationship?
When you die and go to heaven or 'hell'(for sure) you have all the time in the world to be honest with your relationships there.
Mwaaaaaaaaah! kiss
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 21, 2011
The fact is, most people are boring and living boring sad lives so they have to lie in order to make themselves look "interesting". Being honest about who they are and what they are looking for, would make any applicant run for cover. . . . . But if they come up with some James Bond BS story, the people will be amazed and, thus, attracted!

Who would even consider a person who present themselves as:" hi my name is Biodun, I am broke, unemployed, immature, got no bedroom skills, got chlamydia from an earlier encounter with an ashi and I will cheat with anyone who gives me the chance to"
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by HighChief4(m): 3:43am On Apr 21, 2011
Sometimes to save the relationship
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by andy1(m): 5:31am On Apr 21, 2011
cos it makes d relationship, berra. Most tyme guys or ladies dnt rili want d truth frm u. So wat d hell, Cook up sum gud lie and spice it up with curry nd tyme. So as 4 it 2 make more sense, lol
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by md4real(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
Truth hurts alot, so, a bite of dishonesty here and there spark up the whole thing. The rule is simple, never get caught.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by NickJ(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
Look, if ur single, u lie. Being in a relationship juss means dat u gotta lie even more. not sayin its a gd thing, but u gotta do, wat u gotta do.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ I hope you have the same nonchalant views about your partner lying to you too. Lol!
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by Dsense(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

The fact is, most people are boring and living boring sad lives so they have to lie in order to make themselves look "interesting". Being honest about who they are and what they are looking for, would make any applicant run for cover. . . . . But if they come up with some James Bond BS story, the people will be amazed and, thus, attracted!

Who would even consider a person who present themselves as:" hi my name is Biodun, I am broke, unemployed, immature, got no bedroom skills, got chlamydia from an earlier encounter with an ashi and I will cheat with anyone who gives me the chance to"

You said right.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
The same reason some fail to be loyal.
They know nothing about relationships
and are all about playing games.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by iice(f): 4:30am On Apr 23, 2011
People with too much time.
Re: Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? by femmy2010(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
That is just who they are.

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? / Domestic Violence In Relationships / Love Starts From The Cradle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.