Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault (11301 Views)

Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Whitecoal711: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
I hope they invited those involved in the fracas,when people like pantami and co.rules the people ...
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Zeezy81: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

SHUT UP.

What the man did was not right, he would have apologised publicly or privately to him.

From where do they manufacture animals like you?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Aguogba(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Probe under which senate leaders? Abeg tell me something important.
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Whois(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
I foresee his Sack loadin'
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by LLMG: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
in Nigeria everyone is equal. Nobody is under anyone.
thebosstrevor1:
I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS MAN. I dont care if he is from the north, what he did was evil and unwarranted for, infact the prophet said we shouldn't oppress those under us.

He needs to be sacked.
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Biafranboys: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
No bi zoogeria?nothing will happen, what do you need to prove when you have everything on video, zoogerians are comedians
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by kingsceedon(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS MAN. I dont care if he is from the north, what he did was evil and unwarranted for, infact the prophet said we shouldn't oppress those under us.

He needs to be sacked.

1 Share

Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by EMMY76: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari is not a decent man with conscience if he can not arrest and prosecute his fulaniherdsmen brothers that are killing and raping innocent nigerians daily is it danladi umar he will sack?
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Lagoon0: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

This is a breath of fresh air from you. For the first time ever, you make a reasonable comment as a human with a conscience. Sincerely, I am proud of you for this.
His opinion his not needed tho.
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by michoim(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
A lot of nonentities serving under Buhari government and you expect the country to progress.
You forgot that he was appointed by Jonathan, and served also under that administration...
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Coldie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
So plateau people are now BIAFRA boys
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Una no probe Ganduje.

Una wan probe CCT chair.

Nigeria is animal farm
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by joefelin2345: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Can't the lawyer or the Security Operative that was assaulted just sue the CCT Chairman right away? After all, the man has no immunity?
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Anter:

Now you are talking

Didn't u see where they said it will takes 4 weeks to investigate a matter that is already on video?
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by Tecno66: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Benbellamor:
Segwak(the Guard)is even from plateau
Not even a Biafran

Na wah o
Every dissenting voice don turn Biafra own.
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by ProfAmaben(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
[s][quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=100957448]I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS MAN. I dont care if he is from the north, what he did was evil and unwarranted for, infact the prophet said we shouldn't oppress those under us.

He needs to be sacked.

Note: Stop trying to kiss my ass, it won't stop me from supporting Dr. Isa Patami.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by pharmagba: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
shegun4sur:
And then the case grows cold, dead and legally buried
Why does this case need probing by senate please?
Is the man not supposed to have been arrested for assault based on the available incontrovertible evidence

I am asking aloud where is the Nigeria judicial commission?
Is the NJC deaf and dumb?

When they are not proactive, why won't president be appointing a chief justice who never went to law school
Re: Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault by divinepips(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Benbellamor:
Segwak(the Guard)is even from plateau
Not even a Biafran

Na wah o
The phone repairer that was detained by the man is from the east.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos / Aisha Buhari Prays At Eid-el-kabir (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.