Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (45475 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Playermayweda(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
God forbid this thief as our president
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Omokowa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
My country people, since I was born and now I am old, I have not seen Nigeria progress. I don't hate tinubu. In fact, he is our father, uncle and so on, but do we think we will survive more hardship to come even though we have survived the past ones and are still trying to survive?

When a goat is dragged to the wall, he turns back to fight.. Meaning, if we think we will survive more hardship, we are joking because it will one day exceed our elastic limit and we may not survive it not to talk of rising up again.

Please I beg us the youth, in respective of tribe and religion or otherwise to think deeply about our children if we don't care about ourselves.

In conclusion, any region that fails to join in this reasoning or think about this, is been cajoled to cause mayhem to the country.

I may not support breakup but if it is the only way to unity, peace, growth, development and progress of a certain region, then so be it. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Peppysco: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Na wah o........A man who forged university of Chicago degree, denied his mother and state of origin, forged his date of birth and lied about his age. Diverted and still diverting 75% of Lagos iGR into his personal bullion vans stationed at his Bourdilion residence.

Mtchewwwww...........is that one a presidential material?

Nonsense and Mumu Lagosians.

I'm almost �% certain that you typed that nonsense from somewhere in Lagos, the same place made liveable for you by this same man. And your state governor is collecting your own share of the federal allocation ooo and giving you kerosene in return. What a pathetic somebody

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by computer0810(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Minjim:
Selfish man!

Ok his suppose to make ur father d president abi.....as u r working ur useless ass for other ppl to benefit idiot

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by seyoops4u: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
this is not a Lagosian tin again..... you and I should go out to vote and let people know about what it is...

ThEGodFaThEr102:
Na wah o........A man who forged university of Chicago degree, denied his mother and state of origin, forged his date of birth and lied about his age. Diverted and still diverting 75% of Lagos iGR into his personal bullion vans stationed at his Bourdilion residence.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Myself2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Peppysco:

I'm almost �% certain that you typed that nonsense from somewhere in Lagos, the same place made liveable for you by this same man. And your state governor is collecting your own share of the federal allocation ooo and giving you kerosene in return. What a pathetic somebody
Don't develop heart attack, im begging you o.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by wink2015(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
NIGERIA should not move from a fulani dictator to another dangerous yoruba man.

whom Edo state humiliated with the word EDO NO BI LAGOS !
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by snowball11(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
This one think say Nigeria na Lagos State where he cage all of them inside bag of rice! grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by hollah123: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
IceTrice01:

If dem pick you up to comman defend his thievery act, u will start cry victimization too
which thievery act?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by sayisayi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Most were criminals that got convicted in different prisons abroad for one crime or the other.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Deport this drug lord to the US to face charges.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by olopolo: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Even if you kill your self that’s our leader come 2023 Insha Allah. Haters you can’t do anything. The only Icon we have in the west just like Gadafi of Libya.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by adm212144: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
hollah123:
if Dem pick u up to come n prove your allegations now u will start crying victimisation again,I won't b surprised if the same person condemning this thief is supporting Atiku,Orji n co
Hes right .i could remember vividly when he was celebrating his 60th birthday.We heard late ajimobi saying so I am older in age than the leader .Tinubu stories is everywhere I don’t think it need any proof .
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by farem: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Na wa for ya life. We know una

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Lilphat: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Impossible
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by hibeebeeking: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
In this country where there is no directions.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Are these posters or banners?
Lol don't turn it into captcha biko
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Bebson007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
men i saw it yesterday, and it literally got me cracked up.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by pikechukwu6(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin He should treat people well then, very nice person like him...

Just watch and see the work of herbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aohFZGgfPg
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by King44(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
There is nothing bad in contesting, he has the civic right. Same way Sane Nigerians and Sane Lagosians have the civic right of not voting him. Period!
But most Lagosians and Nigerians a far from sane. This man that is either 90 something or close I wonder what he has to offer... Someone who ruled Lagos at a time and Lagos looked like a dirt yard and ugly thank to former Fash cos the new fash is a failure... That same man wants to rule Nigeria after Buhari who is a disaster already... This is slavery.... These politicians are enslaving us.

Same thing goes to Atiku

To make the matter worse no serious young man or woman who is serious about wrestling and getting that power from those Medicare... It's finished...

If Tinubu ends up winning through rigging Aluta continua

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Totilopussylick(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
He's fit to rule Nigeria now.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by ordovicianonly(f): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Joker � you can never win primary election not to talk of becoming the president. Hausa man is not ready to give southerners the power to rule . Besides Tinubu will be the worst ever president after Buhari if given the chance . You can judge him by the way he is controlling all the resources of Lagos state since 1999 and if you as the governor disagree with him he will make sure the party witch hunt you eg he did it to Ambode and almost did it to Fashola . How can one man pocket the whole of south west with thuggery & godfatherism? Tueh my dogs can’t vote him not to talk of any sane Lagosian or Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by chatinent: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Job ₦50k near banners.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by adekolaelect(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

only you know all these bad things about Tinubu but you failed to recognise the sintom of Darkness and backwardness in your life .see Thunder that will scatter your head is doing press up.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by BigBashiru: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
blackslayer:
"Victoria Island"...Who is victoria? Can you go to Europe and find a street or Area called "Deinde" , "Tochukwu" island?
LOL....Black slaves...wake up!!!!! You are still perpetuating your colonial masters dreams! You are perpetuating white supremacy by ascribing anything "good" to whiteness...You are still been whitewashed! Wake up Africans.....Wake up from your slumber! Use your minds.....Use your heads...Analyze your condition and standing in the world! Surely you cannot be satisfied with the outcome from your analysis!

You are very wise... Please post more of these on this forum let them hear. They named them Nigger Area (Nigeria) they accepted the name. They named Niger Niger (just add one more g and you have Nigger) - Niger Republic accepted the name. As if that is not enough, they name an island after Queen Victoria in England or some other caucasian lol.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by sunday2olabode(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
I saw it too on Sunday at ikoyi to lekki area
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Ajimusty2: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Op, so many people will be more interested in the complete phone number of that 50K job.
u shall not suffer waist pain ijn.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by olancho: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Asiwaju carry go, we dey your back
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by BigBashiru: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
olancho:
Asiwaju carry go, we dey your back
Are you cursed?? Sometimes I wonder....how can you dey the back of this kind of person??

Buhari Atiku Tinubu are all no good.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by IceTrice01: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
hollah123:
which thievery act?

Ekpele sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.