Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (45473 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Feggie3: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
jamiudinho:

is ur father useful
If I start now una go begin call MOD to ban me again
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by ofiko123(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tinubu can never become president..
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian youths are dumb fvckers and useless lots.

All of you wey dey put una hands for votes or politics, political campaign, una be fools.

And this is why Nigeria no go ever progress....

Foolish youths have been bought and enslaved.

Idiots.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by bluediamond1239: 4:00am On Apr 21, 2021
though am Igbo man ,but tinubu can rule well than Fulani blood suckers

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by ThatFairGuy1: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Na wah o........A man who forged university of Chicago degree, denied his mother and state of origin, forged his date of birth and lied about his age. Diverted and still diverting 75% of Lagos iGR into his personal bullion vans stationed at his Bourdilion residence.

Mtchewwwww...........is that one a presidential material?

Nonsense and Mumu Lagosians.
[/s]
Kill yourself dear Ipob Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by koladata(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Well my own is , if there's a better candidate , i'll go for a young guy , but if there's none . tunibu is not bad, just that i don't see him turning nigeria around, but he will perform

ThEGodFaThEr102:
Na wah o........A man who forged university of Chicago degree, denied his mother and state of origin, forged his date of birth and lied about his age. Diverted and still diverting 75% of Lagos iGR into his personal bullion vans stationed at his Bourdilion residence.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Xyzee: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Teewhy2:
They are testing the ground to see people reactions to know whether to come out or not.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

Please contact me. I sent you an email.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by moyosore32: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

my frnd ur using Panadol ontop Tinubu's headache... SMH!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by akdjr(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Any Lagos State past Governor remain the only good choice Nigerians can make now to fix the country much needed changes

Ahmed Tinubu
Fashola
Marwa
Ambode

Make your choice now if you want a better Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by olatuns2017: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

He pained these PDP and IPOBx

Infact he forged ExxonMobil profile
Mumu u and friends
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by olatuns2017: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
ofiko123:
Tinubu can never become president..

That means u goon
RIP
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
olatuns2017:

That means u goon
RIP

Ode.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by Tochi3(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
chinjo:
He is distributing Rice in Kano and distributing posters in Lagos. Make I shut up jare. Wetin I know self.
Lol. grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2021
F117nighthawk:
Desperate to rule at all cost, he will never get there

Elections aren't won on social media
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by F117nighthawk: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2021
oyatz:

Elections aren't won on social media
And u can be campaigning for him on social media too? We are waiting till 2023,u will all be put to shame
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
F117nighthawk:

And u can be campaigning for him on social media too? We are waiting till 2023,u will all be put to shame
Start mobilizing for your Candidate.
Supporters of Tinubu from all over Nigeria are mobilizing for Tinubu but you are here wailing profusely on social media.

By 2023, you will be defeated once again and you will start crying 'riggging, marginalization or secession'
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2021
wink2015:
NIGERIA should not move from a fulani dictator to another dangerous yoruba man.

whom Edo state humiliated with the word EDO NO BI LAGOS !

If Tinubu gets the APC ticket, he will win the presidential election.
Many of the people who are vehemently opposed to him are only active on social media, some of them don't even have PVC and can't win elections in their own polling units.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
adm212144:
Hes right .i could remember vividly when he was celebrating his 60th birthday.We heard late ajimobi saying so I am older in age than the leader .Tinubu stories is everywhere I don’t think it need any proof .
You must be a teenager.
1) Tinubu's 1992 electoral forms with the defunct National Electoral Commission (NEC), the forerunner of INEC put his date of birth as 1952.
2) You probably assumed that Ajimobi just knew Tinubu recently.
Both Ajimobi, Senator Akinyelure and Tinubu were contemporaries and colleagues in the Oil &Gas industry.

Tinubu retired as Treasurer of Mobil while Ajimobi was in Shell and later became MD of National Oil.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2021
ordovicianonly:
Joker � you can never win primary election not to talk of becoming the president. Hausa man is not ready to give southerners the power to rule . Besides Tinubu will be the worst ever president after Buhari if given the chance . You can judge him by the way he is controlling all the resources of Lagos state since 1999 and if you as the governor disagree with him he will make sure the party witch hunt you eg he did it to Ambode and almost did it to Fashola . How can one man pocket the whole of south west with thuggery & godfatherism? Tueh my dogs can’t vote him not to talk of any sane Lagosian or Nigerians

Who do you think should become the president?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by F117nighthawk: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2021
oyatz:

Start mobilizing for your Candidate.
Supporters of Tinubu from all over Nigeria are mobilizing for Tinubu but you are here wailing profusely on social media.

By 2023, you will be defeated once again and you will start crying 'riggging, marginalization or secession'

It's just 2yrs away, we shall see, u will be shocked to your bone marrow, that change his party campaigned on in 2015 will CHANGE the Nigeria landscape come 2023,let him continue to waste and spend his money
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
F117nighthawk:

It's just 2yrs away, we shall see, u will be shocked to your bone marrow, that change his party campaigned on in 2015 will CHANGE the Nigeria landscape come 2023,let him continue to waste and spend his money

You don't understand how democracy works. Your candidate will not necessarily get into a position because you are campaigning against and hating Tinubu.
Even if Tinubu backs out of the race, this doesn't translate into your preferred candidate getting into power.

Work towards the success of your candidate and leave Tinubu to worry about wastage of his time and money.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by learning4: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
We all need to be ready and also change strategy for the 2023 election.

The man is following the steps in this book.

fortunately, I got a free copy from

https://heyzine.com/flip-book/ed1f40fd2e.html

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by sojayy(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2021
computer0810:

So no yoruba should contest bcoz of abiola saga.....some of u ppl here sef have psychological problems but u don't know
E go clear for ur eye, Mr Psycho
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by anurd1991: 8:01am On May 09, 2021
Bring out your own candidate.

Olodo kiss

ThEGodFaThEr102:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by computer0810(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2021
sojayy:

E go clear for ur eye, Mr Psycho
U have been out of data so long my brother......all u need do is answer d question, should no yoruba contest again bcoz of abiola saga or what?

That abiola saga gave birth to Obasanjo presidency
If anything happens to Tinubu I know u will be happy about it so why disturb ur sef about whatever will happen to yoruba, u won't face d problem of ur mud republic
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen by adekolaelect(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

you know all these abt someone else but failed to know /realised the sources of your personal life problems like Hatred and sadness that dominated your heart and life.Bcs Hatred must be your best friend for you to know all these abt only one person .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.