Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (32863 Views)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Blackdisciple(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Mumu soldiers... Send them to Somalia
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Steve0979(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Mr man stop talking nonsense, I truly love Biafra but let us stop propaganda

There's so many police checkPoint from owerri going to portharcourt, so many even military too

2nd one, If you're going from Portharcourt to Aba, that one is the worse, From tollgate to Imo river down to Aba

I'm currently at Aba now, will go back to ph in the evening, I can even get you pictures
no mind d guy as I type I am in one of d checkpoint s self .as swear we just dey pray say make dem (ESN )come anytime anyhow anystyle anyday den we go teach den say army na army

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Habeyy:
grin

Bro you no get chill at all.
Abeg ,no dey mind all dis indomie generation Lagos boys
Let them go ask dem people of bornu wetin dia eyes dey see
Bombardment by the army and Bolo Haram
When the government was telling them not to hide boko haram elements within their means ,dem think say na play

Only children will joke about WAR
exactly...How much do they have to successfully execute war...who is backing them...marking women and okada men backing with small levy dat mad man is collecting won't help dem.

I hate seeing rubbish....
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Bro the Igbos have the money to buy weapons ... Nigeria is in debt, they can't afford to fight ...you forget that 90 % of Nigeria revenue come from the Niger delta who has large igbo percentage there.. they will cutoff the oil and gas and Nigeria Economy will fall to it knees..
Besides Nigeria can not fight on two or three fronts.. with a war against igbos, Boko Haram will see it as an opportunity to attack. ( Also Nigeria will lose much personnel of Igbo extraction that's about 25% of Nigeria arm forces and also those in the Niger delta who ain't Igbos but have soft spot for them will leave.
besides what can Nigeria offer War power to come and fight for them as they did in 1967 by offering oil?..oil is absolete now.
They are Igbos in powerful positions in those countries that will make sure Nigeria doesn't get the require aids.. imagine do you expect Okonjo iweala to give Nigeria loan to fight the Igbos?..don't you think she will use her contacts to make sure world power she knows reject Nigeria?..
you also forget the Igbos can also show pictures of extra judicial killings by the army against armless youths.. another reason they won't help.
Also with the Fulanis Herdsmen killings I doubt the world power will want to help a country that provide cover for killer Herdsmen
and today Nigeria is known to have soft spot for terrorists..I'm not sure any sensible govt will send it troops to Nigeria to fight for Nigeria with that.
and also fundings for the war won't only come from Igbos but also every ethnic groups that ain't northerners and are tired of Nigeria has a country( I assure you 80% of diasporans will want Nigeria to divide) so they will part with their money to achieve that.
clearly u don't know how international politics works...they don't need money ...all they need is to keep bombing and killing ur people til u have had enough and u surrender and come to a negotiations... By then y must have lost millions of ur population.

The only thing d UN will do is send peace keeping force which I doubt they will.

Do I need to mention that world powers have large interest in Nigeria they will not want to see there business divided.

And d okonjo lady u mentioned wats her business with blocking money...trade organization and world bank has different roles and they don't need such backing..

Ask urself wat weapon u have been able to acquire... Collecting old weapons from police on highway is not enough...

Stop and think don't bring death to ur people

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Igbochief001:

United and elect a leader like we did in imo state and supreme court did it's thing ? U mean like that ?

Why do u think igbo leaders ass lick the north ? Because they put them their that's true for most of them

U people don't really understand the power play of the fulanis

Truth is none of u southern nigerians that are keeping shut now would remain in Nigeria once Igbos leave
when d supreme court did wat they did wat did ur people do? Did u protest u all accepted now...and that's y they might do it again.

Nigeria is not d best but the citizens especially d youth r not helping matters...

Go to awka and see d high rate of cultism wat r ur people doing to curtail that...OK u want a country so u can mess it up the more
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Koralords: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
well I hope he understands me... Have looked at it from every indices...Igbos hold all the aces...
A war with the Igbos is detrimental to Nigeria.
Nigeria fuckedup was that they failed to diversify now Nigeria Economy depends on oil which is in the igbo backyard..they can easily destroy oil pipelines and installations and Nigeria will fall to it knees..
Nigeria also won't get much loans abroad since they are in a bug debt..maybe China might help but I doubt China will send troops..if China do, the USA will support BIAFRA since the USA don't like China at all.
Britain also I believe they regretted their role in that war and they have seen a reason Nigeria must come to an end. I doubt they will support a war against BIAFRA and with USA being for the Igbos, Britain will always go where the USA goes...
Russia they're only for the money and the Igbos have the money..they can contribute to buy enough weapons to wreck Nigeria..
I'm sure they have also learnt their lessons during that war..you can be sure Nigeria can't pull a food blockage against them this time since even the country they would have used is also in war and the people they're fighting are also standing with the Igbos( the Ambazonians)..
If people should reason beyond love for Nigeria and look at it from all angles then they will know Nigeria will fall with another war.
Every thing is against Nigeria this time and even nature also is( due to innocence blood wasted by NA, NN, NPF etc)..

Let it be known today.. if it does come to a wat with BIAFRA... Nigeria will lose and lose badly..it will be the end of Nigeria...have no doubt.
BIAFRA shall rise!
The only way Nigerian govt to stop this is to restructure the country now.
Bro I quoted you cos I believe you where against war,what do you mean igbos hold all the aces?your logic is wack?are igbos the only onces making it abroad,it’s this unnecessary chest beating that make people not to support your cause,no right to thinking Nigerian will honestyly say the SE have not been marginalized,if your guys hold all the aces Biafra should be independent now,so you believe in a war with nigeria USA will support biafra over Nigeria?and the south south too will look and allow Biafra cripple the oil industry there major source of income,
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
clearly u don't know how international politics works...they don't need money ...all they need is to keep bombing and killing ur people til u have had enough and u surrender and come to a negotiations... By then y must have lost millions of ur population.

The only thing d UN will do is send peace keeping force which I doubt they will.

Do I need to mention that world powers have large interest in Nigeria they will not want to see there business divided.

And d okonjo lady u mentioned wats her business with blocking money...trade organization and world bank has different roles and they don't need such backing..

Ask urself wat weapon u have been able to acquire... Collecting old weapons from police on highway is not enough...

Stop and think don't bring death to ur people
Kaiii..I don't like talking to much..
World Power had interest in Nigeria due to oil but right now oil is becoming worthless..
Okonjo iweala I'm sure has enough contacts within the UN, World Bank etc to call for a favour and thereby stop Nigeria from accessing loans to persecute the war.

And you talk about bombing the East...you can't bomb the East without also touching part of the delta especially delta state which house large Igbos and also Nigeria oil.
The igbos will also destroy Nigeria oil installations etc
Also who say the Igbos can't purchase surface to air missiles to bring down your jets etc?...
Nigeria also can't afford top class warplanes like the F22 etc that can evade all these missiles.
Bro Nigeria will lose and lose well
is it not recently Boko Haram downed a Nigeria air Force jet?..who says the Igbos can buy all these weapons that can be able to down the Jets...it be guerrilla warfare..
Nigeria will lose.
How will Nigeria stop the Niger delta from destroying oil installations etc? especially the Igbos there and those sympathetic to them?..

And who told you the Igbos are collecting weapons from police?..when you saw the ESN personnel's did you see the weapons they were holding? it not Ak47 that Nigeria armies always hold and it ends up getting jam always.

Yes the Igbos might lose slot of people but who say those people can't migrate or run into others countries like Cameroon or even to the south...will Nigeria also bomb the south like Akwa ibom too?...if they do are they not doomed?

Nigeria will end bro..I'm sorry but that's the truth.
except we restructure now.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Koralords:

Bro I quoted you cos I believe you where against war,what do you mean igbos hold all the aces?your logic is wack?are igbos the only onces making it abroad,it’s this unnecessary chest beating that make people not to support your cause,no right to thinking Nigerian will honestyly say the SE have not been marginalized,if your guys hold all the aces Biafra should be independent now,
BIAFRA are not independent now because the Igbos Politicians don't support it due to worth they gain from Nigeria.
Do you know about 70% of Nigerians abroad will want a division of Nigeria for real?...Yes Igbos are not the only one abroad but there very much in abroad than others tribes.. any part of the world you will find an igbo man and they're sometimes marry to citizens of those countries...those ones will contribute.

And by the way, I'm against war but I'm not against BIAFRA...let the Igbos go or restructure the country. I love Nigeria to remain as one only if restructuring is done but if not, we should go our way.
Today Yorubas are asking for ODUDuWa, don't you think those ones too will also donate to the cause if they see is also a faster way for them to get their own ODUDuWa ?
Then you have the Niger deltans that are non Igbos like me base abroad who also will want Nigeria to divide if it won't restructure..we go contribute for a war against Nigeria too ( that's if the war comes o)
After all why shouldn't we when we are closer to the Igbos and anything that happens in the East, affect us too.
It like Rebels or Boko Haram overrunning negbouring Chad here.. e go affect naija to na
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
when d supreme court did wat they did wat did ur people do? Did u protest u all accepted now...and that's y they might do it again.

Nigeria is not d best but the citizens especially d youth r not helping matters...

Go to awka and see d high rate of cultism wat r ur people doing to curtail that...OK u want a country so u can mess it up the more
U said we didn't protest ? Lmao �

The issue is you people leave the root of the mater and start fighting symptoms

U know as a southerner u have far more in common with a ghanian , togolese than a typical northerner

We can't be one country , not controls everything including who emerge leaders so what would u have Igbos do ? Protest and tall for referendum , civil disobedience simple just like what black americans did ...if it worked for blacks it would work for us

Would be be part of Nigeria if Igbos leave ?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Invitationn: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anter:

Oh they can't meet with the elders or send representatives,you think they don't have hierarchy.
Lol grin
Are you saying the elders in the region cannot call them to order? That it takes the FG to tell them to dialogue with them on their behalf??
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by ITbomb(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Army never raided Borno communities to find Boko Haram suspects, in fact they said why they can't defeat Boko Haram is because they live among the people and that they can't attack the communities

SO WHY IS IGBO OWN DIFFERENT?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

There's so many police checkPoint from owerri going to portharcourt, so many even military too

2nd one, If you're going from Portharcourt to Aba, that one is the worse, From tollgate to Imo river down to Aba

I'm currently at Aba now, will go back to ph in the evening, I can even get you pictures
As of today, no police checkpoint from aba-owerri.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Chikarata2020(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

The destruction of one Nigeria is at hand. This lunatic buhari and his brainless fulanis have no idea what is coming. They won't see what will hit them soon. How can you come to my backyard to kill my people and want to arrest me for saying no to the murder of my people.

"The child you constantly beat becomes more stubborn and dangerous"

Nigeria is making us get wilder and hardened by this constant nonsense in the east. More people will join ESN and UGM and believe me Nigeria Will Burn. Buhari might be the last president of Nigeria. He feels confident because the british govt is backing him up but trust me when i say vain is the help of man. The british govt will fail the fulanis soon. Something is cooking and buhari and his people will not like the taste
U effrontery is second to non, pray that Igbo's win this time bcs by mere physical weapons we are highly deficient
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Invitationn: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When Unknown gun men attack the terrorist army now,foolish people will start talking nonesense.

Now they will be rejoicing.
What if the government attacks the unknown gunmen?
What do they say?? grin
PS: I didn't see the 'rejoicing part'...You clearly have a side
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Invitationn: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
jimi4us:

The Zoo army and police children and mothers too won't be safe too.

Gun for gun

Sword for sword
So far, that's not the case!
It's been heavily one-sided...even in Rivers.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by jimi4us: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
continuing encouraging violence in your region and later rush to South West to claim no man's land.

How is life down there in Benin Republic where all Yorubas have run to for refuge
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by aidameoryou: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Steve0979:
no mind d guy as I type I am in one of d checkpoint s self .as swear we just dey pray say make dem (ESN )come anytime anyhow anystyle anyday den we go teach den say army na army

but army wasnt army when boko haram is still cooking you in the north.
army isnt army when MEND & NDA was drowning you in the niger delta region?
but army is now army because the innocent men and women that went to their farms have been taken in and about to be maltreated in the name of catching ESN & IPOB members.
army is now army because they have succeded in extrajudicial killings of innocent people in the last many years going unpunished for.
tell me any tangible war that nigeria army has ever won since the inception of nigeria, tell me of any place outside nigeria that has been conquered by the nigerian army with their military power
the answer is none whatsoever, but you are here on nairaland typing rubbish to please your readers.
noone whatsoever, not me supports any fight or any sort of war, but if you want show us say army na army, beginning from you, come inside a round circle with me let us know how far

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by oluwaahmed: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN

So who are they now arresting if all the people they need to arrest are not around? Karma is coming to nigeria.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by MrMaestro: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
jimi4us:

How is life down there in Benin Republic where all Yorubas have run to for refuge
and Igbos are running to meet their maker. Sure let's have a repeat of the civil war. You all wanted war right? It's here. Let's celebrate! grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by allcomage: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Shalommy post=100982039]My question is, where are the unknown gunmen now?. Let them come out and face the army. Nonsense[/quote
What is the work of sss, dss,cid,etc can't they find UGM? And they still collect salary for doing nothing.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by MrMaestro: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
Kaiii..I don't like talking to much..
World Power had interest in Nigeria due to oil but right now oil is becoming worthless..
Okonjo iweala I'm sure has enough contacts within the UN, World Bank etc to call for a favour and thereby stop Nigeria from accessing loans to persecute the war.

And you talk about bombing the East...you can't bomb the East without also touching part of the delta especially delta state which house large Igbos and also Nigeria oil.
The igbos will also destroy Nigeria oil installations etc
Also who say the Igbos can't purchase surface to air missiles to bring down your jets etc?...
Nigeria also can't afford top class warplanes like the F22 etc that can evade all these missiles.
Bro Nigeria will lose and lose well
is it not recently Boko Haram downed a Nigeria air Force jet?..who says the Igbos can buy all these weapons that can be able to down the Jets...it be guerrilla warfare..
Nigeria will lose.
How will Nigeria stop the Niger delta from destroying oil installations etc? especially the Igbos there and those sympathetic to them?..

And who told you the Igbos are collecting weapons from police?..when you saw the ESN personnel's did you see the weapons they were holding? it not Ak47 that Nigeria armies always hold and it ends up getting jam always.

Yes the Igbos might lose slot of people but who say those people can't migrate or run into others countries like Cameroon or even to the south...will Nigeria also bomb the south like Akwa ibom too?...if they do are they not doomed?

Nigeria will end bro..I'm sorry but that's the truth.
except we restructure now.
So Igbos are clamoring to have their own Cameroon IDP? Who knew they wanted to be like Yorubas to such an extent.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Giantfarmer(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When Unknown gun men attack the terrorist army now,foolish people will start talking nonesense.

Now they will be rejoicing.
so the unknown gun men are working for ESn or ipop
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by jimi4us: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrMaestro:
and Igbos are running to meet their maker. Sure let's have a repeat of the civil war. You all wanted war right? It's here. Let's celebrate! grin grin grin grin

If the war is here, why are you crying more than the bereaved when unknown gunmen kill those cockroaches in uniform
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Chigboboss: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Audio checkpoints.

I don't think I believe you. Where?

Pictures or......
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by samwillyco1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development. I support the raid and arrest.

The Army should lock all in cage and starve them of food.

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

They burn police stations, kill police, kill Army and they hail them.

How do we know those arrested are innocent.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt

How many times had they (NIGERIAN MILITARY) raided communities in the North to arrest those connected to the BOKO Haram, BANDITS, or killer Herdsmen in any of the northern state of the Country?
NIGERIAN ARMY only flex power on unarmed Civilians in the South South and South East

I am not supporting the activities of the unknown gunmen but ARMY should leave IGBO YOUTHS alone

Finally the IMO State Governor should stop this madness of killing the youth of his state.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by dragunov: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ladumaa:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/20/exclusive-army-raids-imo-communities-arrests-youths-residents-over-ipob-esn-membership

All this brute force that the Nigerian government is using to stop the agitations in the SE will never work and the sooner they realise that, the better. This will only get these oeople angrier and they will strike back harder. The NA is not invincible. At least BH has taught us that. Times have changed and its not going to be business nas usual. Just watch the film as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anter:

I am not escalating thing,they should dialogue with this people.
How many battles does the Nigerian army wants to fight at the same time.

Who are they going to dialogue with?? Do you know who responsible to start with?? What if the security agencies are in the plot??

Please do not assume that these horrible stuffs are perpetrated by igbos.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN

It shouldn't surprise you that Kanu, Emma whatever or the ESN you mentioned might not know much about the horrific happenings in the East of Niger.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Steve0979(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chigboboss:

Audio checkpoints.

I don't think I believe you. Where?

Pictures or......
mumu dere a checkpoints everywhere in anambra n Enugu .we have even added one more to ours so DAT we killed u ESN if am lying come towards ugwuba in Enugu state and c for ursef .it is to kill u pple esn
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development. I support the raid and arrest.

The Army should lock all in cage and starve them of food.

Until the masses in SE begin to condemn ESN / Igbos, the SE will never see peace.

They burn police stations, kill police, kill Army and they hail them.

How do we know those arrested are innocent.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

I urge Wike to close our Borders with the SE so they dont flee into Port Harcourt

Such raids should have started from the North because the killings and cover-ups there are second to none!!

Or are you saying that the lives of those killed don't matter too??
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
chest beating will not kill u...I'm sure u r not even in d east...

Do u think by d time d army starts der madness children and mother's will b safe?.

Go and join d ESN and get ur own catapult so u can help dem finish d Nigerian army...

Mumu

You're the real mumu!!!

Do the unknown gunmen attack children and mothers in their madness?? What concerns the children and mothers with the senseless people attacking security personnel's??
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
u don't have terrains like they do in d north....u don't have large lands..

How do u intend to hide from air bombardment... Or u will hide behind casseva stem...

Nigeria is bleeped agreed the president is bleeped totally agree ...northeners are one of the issues we have in dis country I totally agree...

But do u think u have wat it takes to b on ur own or fight d army u will loose and it will be massive

And I ask again, is south east fighting the army? I expect the army to fight the senseless guys attacking the security agencies, not innocent southeasterners going about their daily businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.