Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (32864 Views)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
rowland545:
have u forgotten the Igbo man also make up this same army?...

If u make der children featherless r u not also hurting urself ?

I use to think d Igbo people were intelligent and cannot b brainwashed ..but u guys r in competition with the stupidity up north

You just addressed an entire people derogatorily...., shows how linited you're with wisdom.

Bye.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
pquaver:

So u expect army to look away while they attack navy and police? You must be joking

Nobody is saying the should look away..., all we are saying is they should find some logical and technical means of catching them. They should leave innocent people out of it.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by mkpologwu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Unprovoked? Abeg let the killing start fully. Let it start immediately self. There is no unknown gunmen anywhere. The community know them and are shielding them. Let the killing start in earnest.

What proof do you have that the community people know them?? And let's assume they know, so you encourage arrests and torture on issues someone is not involved in??

My dear, questioning them is okay but arrests is not. The people shouldn't be the ones to do the job of the army for the army, and they shouldn't suffer for other persons crime!! We are democracy please!!!
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Mrpojj(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN

So it's to molest innocent pple that is the best thing?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Akpangbo: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
They are impotent moffos.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by bigcasava1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by bigcasava1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Dialogue with invisible people? Is it Kanu that's in far away they should dialogue with or Emma powerful that nobody has any idea of how he looks like or the guerilla ESN
ok they should go ahead and wipe away every body in south east abi
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by dederocs(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

there are no police checkpoints in the East today, military checkpoints are few and are in areas that aren't secluded and has sizeable population. for instance,from aba-owerri as of now,you will see only 2 military checkpoints-1 at the imo bridge and another near close to barracks at osisioma .Even many military men now wear masks on duty and policemen go to work on mufti.
point is that in this type of confrontation UGM adopts, they hold the initiative and our security setup is totally confused on how to handle it .Arresting peeps isn't the way to go rather it just ensures UGM gets more sympathisers and recruits.
Buhari should make a deliberate effort to make the East seem wanted and not this show of force.
A military confrontation in the East will spell the doom of Nigeria no matter who wins
Of course, military is to secure the larger population, ESN is hiding in bushes.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by dederocs(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anter:

I am not escalating thing,they should dialogue with this people.
How many battles does the Nigerian army wants to fight at the same time.
Dialogue with a rude bigot in hiding?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by dederocs(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
How will they lose?
If they declare war on Nigeria I doubt they will. now is not 1967 and I'm sure Britain won't be supporting Nigeria this time...
Besides Igbos are in powerful positions round the world and they're very rich.. they can sponsor a war against the Nigeria state and you know a war in the SE won't be good for Nigeria cause the SE don't only border the SS but they're Igbos in the SS to that wilp attack oil installations etc thereby crumbling Nigeria Economy more than it already is now.
I urge Nigeria govt to come to a round table and talk to this people.. Nigeria will not survive a second civil war and you should be sure a war in the SE will give the militants in the Niger delta opportunities to blow installations.

Besides I doubt the UN will want a war in Nigeria ( Refugees shit)... they will quickly come and divide/ give a Referrrndum to the Igbos and those Igbos in the SS to form their own problems.
Please don't support the govt on this road they want to take..it won't bold well for Nigeria. our economy is already in shambles...we are fighting Boko Haram...Herdsmen..don't you think it that period they will come out really well and ODUDuWa m surre will also use that opportunity to secede too...End of Nigeria.
You wish grin
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by dederocs(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=NikAustine post=100984292][/quote]
Israel no send them, jews no like blacks like that.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Emmadgrt20(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
mkpologwu:

Who are they going to dialogue with?? Do you know who responsible to start with?? What if the security agencies are in the plot??

Please do not assume that these horrible stuffs are perpetrated by igbos.

Okay how is ur senseless govt been able to recognize the bandit, Boko Haram and gunmen to negotiate the release of the kidnapped school children?? To whom brain is given sense is expected
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Chigboboss: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Steve0979:
mumu dere a checkpoints everywhere in anambra n Enugu .we have even added one more to ours so DAT we killed u ESN if am lying come towards ugwuba in Enugu state and c for ursef .it is to kill u pple esn

Show pictures or it is not happening.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by pquaver(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
mkpologwu:

Nobody is saying the should look away..., all we are saying is they should find some logical and technical means of catching them. They should leave innocent people out of it.

How do you know innocent people? Did you carry out a counter investigation? Is how the people you support went to release murderers and armed robbers into our midst saying they are innocent.. Only God knows what my dear O-town will witness in the coming months.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

Who bring israel here?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

Who bring Israel here?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:

You wish grin
I don't wish. just debate me.
if Nigeria should fight real war with BIAFRA now.. how would they stop the Igbos in the delta and those sympathetic to the Igbos in the delta from blowing up oil installations and crumbling Nigeria Economy to it knees?
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrMaestro:
So Igbos are clamoring to have their own Cameroon IDP? Who knew they wanted to be like Yorubas to such an extent.
It normal for people to migrate doing war to avoid getting caught at the cross fire...even Akwa Ibomites will too if it ever get near us...so no reason m
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Litmus: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
NikAustine:
How will they lose?
If they declare war on Nigeria I doubt they will. now is not 1967 and I'm sure Britain won't be supporting Nigeria this time...
Besides Igbos are in powerful positions round the world and they're very rich.. they can sponsor a war against the Nigeria state and you know a war in the SE won't be good for Nigeria cause the SE don't only border the SS but they're Igbos in the SS to that wilp attack oil installations etc thereby crumbling Nigeria Economy more than it already is now.
I urge Nigeria govt to come to a round table and talk to this people.. Nigeria will not survive a second civil war and you should be sure a war in the SE will give the militants in the Niger delta opportunities to blow installations.

Besides I doubt the UN will want a war in Nigeria ( Refugees shit)... they will quickly come and divide/ give a Referrrndum to the Igbos and those Igbos in the SS to form their own problems.
Please don't support the govt on this road they want to take..it won't bold well for Nigeria. our economy is already in shambles...we are fighting Boko Haram...Herdsmen..don't you think it that period they will come out really well and ODUDuWa m surre will also use that opportunity to secede too...End of Nigeria.

Lol, "Un will not want war in Nigeria (refugees shit) they will quickly come and divide Nigeria..." undecided

Are you Nigerian? Where on earth did you learn these things? Who fed you these lies? Have you no personal knowledge of historic events; have you no knowledge of current world evens from which to better inform yourself on the true nature of international politics ?

Why has Un not acted on Myanmar, what Nation has Un been able to intervene in and control, Why has Un not solved CAR, Somalia, Libya, NE Nigeria , Syria, Sudan, Haiti, what can UN do even in Chad?

..and at some darker, deeper level, UN needs and welcomes conflict in order to feed its relevance
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Litmus: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
I guess those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make delusional
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Washere(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fake news,,,,,,,,,,old story,,,,,,,,next person please
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
mkpologwu:

You just addressed an entire people derogatorily...., shows how linited you're with wisdom.

Bye.
if u didn't get my point it shows how far u r capable of reasoning
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
mkpologwu:

You're the real mumu!!!

Do the unknown gunmen attack children and mothers in their madness?? What concerns the children and mothers with the senseless people attacking security personnel's??
address that question to ur humble mazi and his illegal security network.

They were just accused of robbing a bank a hoisting there flag...so ask them that question when d military starts killing innocent people in d east
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by Kingspin(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria ooo? What have we done? Is now a crime to be a Nigerian?
Some Nigerians and a warlord (unintelligent) supported this diseater.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by SonofLothbrok: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2021
rowland545:
u don't have terrains like they do in d north....u don't have large lands..

How do u intend to hide from air bombardment... Or u will hide behind casseva stem...

Nigeria is bleeped agreed the president is bleeped totally agree ...northeners are one of the issues we have in dis country I totally agree...

But do u think u have wat it takes to b on ur own or fight d army u will loose and it will be massive

And you think Aso Rock is safe. One day Abuja will receive its own bombardment. What is today's date? Go and mark my words.
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by rowland545(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

And you think Aso Rock is safe. One day Abuja will receive its own bombardment. What is today's date? Go and mark my words.
nah u go lead d bomb squad?

Better watch wat u say in a public forum u might be called to come and explain how..

The security agency won't know its just ordinary chest beating.

This r the kind of things som of u people say that's makes u look insane....and I'm sure u r educated or mayb u r not either way u sound ridiculous
Re: Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership by NikAustine: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Litmus:

Lol, "Un will not want war in Nigeria (refugees shit) they will quickly come and divide Nigeria..." undecided

Are you Nigerian? Where on earth did you learn these things? Who fed you these lies? Have you no personal knowledge of historic events; have you no knowledge of current world evens from which to better inform yourself on the true nature of international politics ?

Why has Un not acted on Myanmar, what Nation has Un been able to intervene in and control, Why has Un not solved CAR, Somalia, Libya, NE Nigeria , Syria, Sudan, Haiti, what can UN do even in Chad?

..and at some darker, deeper level, UN needs and welcomes conflict in order to feed its relevance
I swear I get reply for you but to start dey type na that strength I no get.
Keep thinking whatever you want. when that time comes, you will know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust / David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.