Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? (51769 Views)

Please Help, NIN Issues! How Can I Unlink My Number From Another Person’s NIN? / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone / How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller (confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Kingdemu: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2021
onyekabe:
I used my NIN to register my girlfriend number as at then but now we are no longer together and I wish to unlink her from my NIN please guys how do I go about it?
Mail NIMC and tell them you've used and dumped her so they should unlink una

1 Like

Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by kingreign(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Kingdemu:
Mail NIMC and tell them you've used and dumped her so they should unlink una
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Wheelzy: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Everything is not seems as seen please view it from my own point ,this happened sometimes ago my phone was stolen and fortunately for me a friend of mine bought 2in1 sim from airtel and gave me one that's what happened and I never cared since but recently when I downloaded and airtel app .so how that is been a (Yahoo boy) lets be reasonable for once thanks I COME IN PEACE
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by YourRealSon(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2022
Lol I'm currently having the same issue I'm about to register a sim for my boss with my nin and I'm not to chill about it idk if I'll be able to delete my details after registration
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Kingdemu: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
YourRealSon:
Lol I'm currently having the same issue I'm about to register a sim for my boss with my nin and I'm not to chill about it idk if I'll be able to delete my details after registration
Why would you do that?

1 Like

Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by YourRealSon(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2022
Kingdemu:
Why would you do that?
Cause I have to !
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 18, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are a fraudster (aka Yahoo boy). If not why would you want to remove the NIN if you do not have an ulterior motive...
For your info, my former company cug is linked to my nin and now that am no longer with them, should I still leave my nin with them?
Not every body is a yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Kingdemu: 6:18am On May 19, 2022
YourRealSon:

Cause I have to !
Then do it and live with the consequences.
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Bossman(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
If you do that, then technically the number belongs to you. Anything that's done with that phone number will be linked back to you, and you'll be held responsible. It should be clear to you that it's NOT a good idea to use your won NIN to register another person's phone number.

YourRealSon:
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by MrSly(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are a fraudster (aka Yahoo boy). If not why would you want to remove the NIN if you do not have an ulterior motive...

You know nothing. What made you assume such?
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Adaugochizzy: 9:34pm On Jan 18
Please can I register for another nin even when I already have nine

The Sim card I used to register my nin spoiled and I can't do welcome back because they said the Sim did not contain my details

Now I'm finding it hard to get my profile code for jamb
Is there any remedy?
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by Mhaey01(m): 7:43am On Mar 15
Walk into any customer care center and tell them you want to unlink some numbers from your NIN. I did mine when i wanted to do an Esim cos i had some sims i registered with my WiFi
Re: How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? by bobkezel(m): 2:24am On Mar 16
Download mymtn app. You will see all the numbers linked to your account. You can link and unlink any number from the app.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.