Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won (1545 Views)

If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively. / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by AljUche: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
Looking at the election results from the SE, SS and SW last week, I asked myself this question

IF TUNDE BAKARE WAS IGBO. WOULD BUHARI HAVE WON THE ELECTION OVER JONATHAN ?
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by azorjiu(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2011
No. Dr Sylvester Ugo was Igbo yet Abiola won.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
People voted personalty not tribe or religion
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by AndreUweh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
Alj Uche:

Looking at the election results from the SE, SS and SW last week, I asked myself this question

IF TUNDE BAKARE WAS IGBO. WOULD BUHARI HAVE WON THE ELECTION OVER JONATHAN ?
He would have still lost the polls. Chuba Okadigbo was once Buhari's running mate, yet Buhari lost.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by efisher(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
No.

A lizard in Nigeria will not become an alligator in America.

Lots of people do not accept him because of his character and not his tribe.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by kasiem(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
Pls almajiri uche, stop mentioning igbos wherever buhari's name is being mentioned, we are seriously boiling 4 war down here
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
It wouldnt have mattered if he had picked Ojukwu as his running mate. WHY?

1. The loud mouthed Bakere is fake and wouldnt have been taken seriously by the Igbo. After-all, he lost South west cos nobody took him serious there.

2. Buhari only did a one hour campaign in Aba, neglecting the rest of the South east. This quickly reminded the Igbos how he treated them during his PTF days and how he will treat them if voted in as a president.

3. Buhari instead of campaigning on how to rebuild Nigeria, was busy threatening violence as the mad Jihadist he is. Wonder what he will do if he had won.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by mbatuku1: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
Silly thread.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by juman(m): 4:04am On Apr 22, 2011
It was obvious that General Buhari could not win the election except CPC people were prolific and very smart. Because alignment and decision constantly changes. But unfortunately for them it went that way.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by schorlbone(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2011
As far as i am concerned, GMB won the April 2011 election.
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by MyloXyloto: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
schorlbone:

As far as i am concerned, GMB won the April 2011 election.

Yes he did, in Katsina State
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
useless almajiri alj harem thread. undecided
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by OneNaira6: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2011
chima12:

useless almajiri alj harem thread. undecided

Like always. I don't understand the joy he gets in this
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by ak47mann(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2011
op
no cool
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by aljharem3: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2011
ak47mann:

op
no cool

don't lie wink

you know he would have
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by ak47mann(m): 1:26am On Dec 22, 2011
what makes you think he will win?
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by passionate88: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2011
he lost because of his useless religious statements,
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by aljharem3: 1:31am On Dec 22, 2011
ak47mann:

what makes you think he will win?

because of the way Ohaneze campaign last election. It made me wonder they they said it is turn of the Igbos

and apparently, Jonathan changed his name to Azikwe ebele or so and thus they said he was Igbo enough to win their votes.

So I though to myself, Tunde had been replaced by Emeka, would he had won the hearts of Ohaneze just like ebelemi was changed to ebele

http://www.thedailyeagles.com/2011/04/17/president-goodluck-jonathan%E2%80%99s-ebele-is-ebelemi-not-igbo/
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by aljharem3: 1:32am On Dec 22, 2011
passionate88:

he lost because of his useless religious statements,

I doubt that, I think he lost because of the zoning thing

but it is alright. atleast we have a president now cool
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by ak47mann(m): 2:01am On Dec 22, 2011
well he announced publicly that his name is."I" Mr Good-luck EBELE AZIKAIWE Jonathan is the president of federal republic of Nigeria, igbo s never asked him to answer our name,it was his choice,not only that we need a change of hand.We want minorities to feel belonging in the union.
Others have tried, and still the country keep falling more into the abyss,
Re: If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won by aljharem3: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2011
ak47mann:

well he announced publicly that his name is."I" Mr Good-luck EBELE AZIKAIWE Jonathan is the president of federal republic of Nigeria, igbo s never asked him to answer our name,it was his choice,not only that we need a change of hand.We want minorities to feel belonging in the union.
Others have tried, and still the country keep falling more into the abyss,

and you think yorubas and Hausas don't want "minorities" to be in the union ?

Majority of our presidents are from the middle belt

Last election dele momodou was from edo state along side sherkua vp

Oluremi is itsekiri, miniter for lagos slot is from edo state. etc

ak47mann, you have no point, but it is alright, the topic was opened in april it is december now. cool

(1) (Reply)

Ekt Bear: Post Pictures how fashola spend $10 Billion(1.6 Trillion) in 4 years / Boko Haram's 9 Point Agenda / Politician Son Sleeps On 100million Naira Cash Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.