Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? (1411 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2011
I don't know guys, but I think girls within this age bracket aren't matured enough to date. I have never had good relationship with them.

So far I have dated only three girls in my life and non seem to understand what I want or do not know what they what or what's good for them.

The funniest thing is that they seem to always want me back after walking out of my life.

I remember coming here to say to you guys how a girl liked me but never said I love you up until when we KISSED. that happened in December, lol.

This girl should be 21 or 22.

Okay oooh, I continue.

Along the line we got on pretty well and, a bomb dropped.

One night, while at school, I felt I should give her a call. I did.
Initially I called but there was no one to answer the call. I persisted and when she answered, it was as if we had a quarrel. She yell at me and said "what is it?"

I hung up immediately but did not like how she sounded. I quickly sent her a text saying: madam, sorry to disturb you. I made a mistake to have called. You better call yourself to order,else I wont take it from you next time.

The next thing saw was a text message from her saying; DONT EVER CALL MY LINE AGAIN. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK. GOOD BYE. initially I thought she was bluffing. I didnt bother to call her until the next day. When I called she refused to pick my call and untill now she has not changed. she said I should stop calling her. Its been over 3 months now and at last, I gave up on her.

Where did I go wrong?

The funniest thing is that this girls often regret ever leaving me in the long run.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by kaycrystal(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2011
ok, we don hear!
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by HighChief4(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2011
Very Funny. Try 40, 45, 50 and 60yrs old
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Dyt(f): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2011
Op so sorry
i understand ur pain
bt u of same age bracket ryt?
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Tosinville(m): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2011
The poster can be right.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by charlisco(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2011
the poster is right, they believ they stil hav time on their side, neva think twice b4 talking action. i have a saying that, guys that wish to flert usually date girl of age 18-21, because wen their is a breakup they hardly come bck for settlement. believing that u are not meant to be with them due to the quarrel.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by horny4u(f): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2011
Against popular belief most gals like to do the chasing and the younger u are the more likely that is, when she said said get lost maybe she meant get lost, find some ego and let me do the chasing only for you to call back (not blaming u) next u are with someone and they say get lost: do exactly. Gals that age donot like softies per se they donot want hard men too, just a man with lots of self control that can give sound directions if not date someone older who has learnt that your deciding not to get lost is not a weakness but a caring strength.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2011
Tosinville:

The poster can be right.
u are right. one of them wants me back now. but when she was within that age, śhe was just not serious . at that time ,she was going mad over other guyś that were coming for her and every thing i did made her angry. well,i let her be with her guys and today them don f.uck her mercilessly and dump her. i believe she is 23 now.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
i've tasted d bitter experince of datin a girl frm d afore-mentioned age bracket, they are too bold and disrespectful!
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2011
enamaye:

i've tasted d bitter experince of datin a girl frm d afore-mentioned age bracket, they are too bold and disrespectful!

That is true. And since I figures this out, I have decided not to have anything to do with them. I will go for the ladies withing 24-28. That's it. I just clocked 27 on the 14 of April. So, I dont have time to waste with those kind of girls.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2011
@poster
YOU are the reason why such irresponsible gals don't have any respect for us men.
You called her ONCE and she didn't pick the call THEN you shouldn't have called again. Abi her phone doesn't show missed calls?! If she was willing to contact you, she would have flashed you(at least) but like a sucker, you called again and again. Can't you take HINTS when gals don't feel you?! Long hiss!!!!
Then like a lil biatch, when she yelled at you, you hung up rather than insulting her sorry self! Second long hiss!

Get some game and know how to handle these young babes before blaming them for YOUR misery.

No wonder she doesn't give a shiit about dating you or not. You had the audacity to make a threat and then crawl like a biatch trying to get back with her. You are a disgrace to the INTERNATIONAL MALE SOCIETY. Lol

You've never had a good r/ship with any gals because you act like a child trying to do a MAN's job!

The sad part is that you will gladly date these second hand broad who dumped you and come back after being used and abused by the whole world. Third long hissssssssssss!
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
YOU are the reason why such irresponsible gals don't have any respect for us men.
You called her ONCE and she didn't pick the call THEN you shouldn't have called again. Abi her phone doesn't show missed calls?! If she was willing to contact you, she would have flashed you(at least) but like a sucker, you called again and again. Can't you take HINTS when gals don't feel you?! Long hiss!!!!
Then like a lil biatch, when she yelled at you, you hung up rather than insulting her sorry self! Second long hiss!

Get some game and know how to handle these young babes before blaming them for YOUR misery.

No wonder she doesn't give a shiit about dating you or not. You had the audacity to make a threat and then crawl like a biatch trying to get back with her. You are a disgrace to the INTERNATIONAL MALE SOCIETY. Lol

You've never had a good r/ship with any gals because you act like a child trying to do a MAN's job!

The sad part is that you will gladly date these second hand broad who dumped you and come back after being used and abused by the whole world. Third long hissssssssssss!

You are getting it all wrong. We didnt have any quarrel before that time. And I have never acted as if all my life depended on my relationship with any girl. I don't give f. u . c. k If you say all this. Its all your personal opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

What I have seen here is that this girls are not matured because, as someone else stated here, they feel they still have time.

You don't know me.I am the most tolerant person you can find. am too gentle, an unlikely attitude of a real Nigerian. Frankly, am not as aggressive as most naija guys but I just wished I was. Maybe things could have been different.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2011
You are getting everything wrong!
If someone has no respect for your person then you should move on with your life rather than trying to kiss their behind. You said it yourself: you didn't have a quarrel YET she abused you like pikin, and like pikin you ran with your tail between your legs.

A REAL man would have put her back at her place because we all know that, if you don't, she will never respect you again from that day forth.

The fact that you are still wondering about what happened, shows exactly what kind of man you are.

Here is a clue: she was doing something that was more important than YOU and she got mad because you DISTURBED her. Obviously, she saw your calls and didn't think you were important enough to pick them up (maybe while she was in some other dude's arm).

I guess, your "different type of guy approach" is not working.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 2:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Teach me more. I want to learn. How does the REAL man handle this.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2011
1) A REAL MAN will first have a lot of respect for his person and this will shine on these ladies aka they will know not to try BS with him . . . . .or else!!

2) I suggest you forget about your exes, delete their numbers/fb etc and DO NOT pick their calls. If someone doesn't respect the time and effort you put in getting to know them, then they are not worth your time.

3) Go and look at yourself in the mirror and learn to LOVE the man you see. it starts right there. then, expect to be treated NO lESS than how you would treat a worthy damsel.

4) Get some seduction "game"!!! by what you wrote, most of these gals couldn't care less if you were in their lives or not. Seduce them, make them yearn for your presence, make them desire you (love is irrelevant at this point), make them laugh, make them comfortable around you without having to be a mugu and pay pay pay.

5) Be in control of the r/ship rather than running after signs of affection from these no good rats. If something doesn't go how you want it, say it and move on instead of lowering your standards.

6) Never be afraid to voice your mind.

7) I suggest you hang in better surroundings. Raise your standards by hanging where proper babes hang out.

cool NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE, DON'T SHOW IT!

9) Its easy to feel when someone is not comfortable (aka scared) so you have to look at women as what they are: nothing (just like us men)!
The minute you let go and conquer your fears for women, is the minute you will live better and approach them with a different swag and thus, you would be more relaxed to throw all you got at them.

List will be updated as more comes in my mind.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Dsense(m): 2:54am On Apr 23, 2011
OP.
GAL . . . . .Get A Life grin
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 23, 2011
Like MBJ has said, please, take a bloody hint.
At the very least, always think in your mind "I'm a hot babe to this person (the girl)" and replicate(-ish) how a hot babe with options would act/move on in situations like that. . . at the very least
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 23, 2011
charlisco:

the poster is right, they believ they stil hav time on their side, neva think twice b4 talking action. i have a saying that, guys that wish to flert usually date girl of age 18-21, because wen their is a breakup they hardly come bck for settlement. believing that u are not meant to be with them due to the quarrel.

Arrow! Gbagaun! Adding the second "L" to "still" and the "E" to "have" na strenuous manual labor abi?

What about 19, 20, 21, and 22 year old men? Are they exempt? From my experience, they've been quite immature so I've avoided them entirely for the most part.
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by chikeorji123(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

1) A REAL MAN will first have a lot of respect for his person and this will shine on these ladies aka they will know not to try BS with him . . . . .or else!!

2) I suggest you forget about your exes, delete their numbers/fb etc and DO NOT pick their calls. If someone doesn't respect the time and effort you put in getting to know them, then they are not worth your time.

3) Go and look at yourself in the mirror and learn to LOVE the man you see. it starts right there. then, expect to be treated NO lESS than how you would treat a worthy damsel.

4) Get some seduction "game"!!! by what you wrote, most of these gals couldn't care less if you were in their lives or not. Seduce them, make them yearn for your presence, make them desire you (love is irrelevant at this point), make them laugh, make them comfortable around you without having to be a mugu and pay pay pay.

5) Be in control of the r/ship rather than running after signs of affection from these no good rats. If something doesn't go how you want it, say it and move on instead of lowering your standards.

6) Never be afraid to voice your mind.

7) I suggest you hang in better surroundings. Raise your standards by hanging where proper babes hang out.

cool NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE, DON'T SHOW IT!

9) Its easy to feel when someone is not comfortable (aka scared) so you have to look at women as what they are: nothing (just like us men)!
The minute you let go and conquer your fears for women, is the minute you will live better and approach them with a different swag and thus, you would be more relaxed to throw all you got at them.

List will be updated as more comes in my mind.

l'm proud of u Big Bros.u make my day cool cool.within this age bracket they are fly over me like bees tongue
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
but dating a 16 year old is the best cheesy
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by Omolola1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
Very True

Girls under this age bracket are kids!
Cant waste my precious"bucket" with them
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by 2sexy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hey dont get mad by my initial reproach, I was just pulling your legs.

Thank You so much MRbrownJAY. I really appreciated your honest contribution.

I like 4 and 9 better because I actually lack them by a zillion mile. shocked

Please give me more because I want to be in control and what is the best way to get rid of this FEAR.

I see guys going out with the BIG CHICKS but have always felt that I cant do the same because am not good enough. Several times I tried to get friends to learn from them but the way they sound does not really give me what I want.

A lot of guys here may feel that at this age I cant do this--- My problem sprung from not hanging out with guys as I should have. I would have learned a lot by now. It has always been book book book book and book, THE REAL SOCIAL LIFE STYLE IS A BIG VACUUM IN ME.

I dont even know how to converse with a girl( the ceaseless flow conversation) and I often feel itchy anytime I do.

Am so sorry folks---I REALLY NEED HELP

The ladies can help also,

Thank you once again MRbrownJay
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by textmypage(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
Its not d age,its just dat u re and were unfortunate to meet d immature and irresponsible ones.those without respect n cock suckers.keep tryin,one day u ll meet someone nice i.e ur dreamgirl
Re: Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True? by textmypage(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
Its not d age,its just dat u re and were unfortunate to meet d immature and irresponsible ones.those without respect n cock suckers.keep tryin,one day u ll meet someone nice i.e ur dreamgirl

(1) (Reply)

wha? / Tall Dudes Vs Short Dudes / Internet Dating/romance - Share Your Experiences And Opinions About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.