Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) (47664 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Twins / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by flames01: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May Almighty God bless them for you

So drop the acct details let start from this month..

May they years be Long
You can also whatsapp me on 08085310359

God bless you for this. Gestures like this give hope in a world full of uncertainties and turbulence.

5 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by egeoffery: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Birthday twins.. May you grow up in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by flames01: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olodo24:
He's a widower. Headline looked like he had them outside wedlock. Anyway, the kids are adorable. Happy birthday to them

That's because you are too stupid to read before you make comments.

3 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by KazikageSama: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Never4getU:
Rubbish! If it's not about what you lost (their mother) but the joy of what she left you with, I wonder how your joy would be completed without their mother.

Appreciate the woman even in grave!

I must comment, I must comment. That's how most people write inconceivable things. Mhen, even your brain will be ashamed of you on this comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
God bless u and ur kids.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by MrOkenwa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to your bundle of joy. May the Lord bless them for you. May He stand by you and enrich your pocket.
May the soul of their mother continue to Rest In Peace.
The best way to mourn your deceased wife is to remain strong and take care of the kids, which you’re doing.
Children are God’s heritage. You can dm ur account details to me, let me drop something, for them, for more chocolates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by April4th(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ongrats and happy birthday twins
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Awww, cuties. Happy birthday to them and God bless them both

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Kamachicho(f): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday twins. May you continue to grow in His love.
I pray that God's grace for help will locate you and your Daddy always. Enjoy your day lovely ones

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is well...... happy birthday to the twins

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Lolachef(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them and may God keep and preserve them,make them ur sources of happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by mmadu4: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
lovely

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by clinton21: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful babies may God continue to strengthen you and them ijn Amen

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
God bless you richly bro, so you'd be able to train them to any level of education they wish to attain in life. It's the best legacy any father can give his children. May your adorable twins grow in knowledge and sound health. Amen!

May their mum's soul continue to rest in peace. My wife's friend also died in a similar circumstance over 15 years ago. She had put to bed successfully, only to develop complications suddenly . The twins are 16 years old already. Our medical doctors are trying but they lack equipment to work with. A consequence of bad leadership.

I wish buhari could repeat the statement he made in a lagos town hall meeting on Healthcare ahead of 2015 election today...that he would lead by example and stop all political office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad. We never knew we were going to vote a scammer in office. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Shattuck(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
this is so lovely and heartwarming. I pray for blessings upon you and your lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ramaju: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May they years be Long
May God Bless You .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by spotmataz: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

We appreciate God for you. You must have gone thru a lot.

We shall receive all the grace and help you need in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by GeneralPula: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nairaland girls go message this OP scatter today!
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ramaju: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the little angels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by IamOrei(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
So why post them? Why have people lost their reasoning to this social media thing?
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by emonis88: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..

May they years be Long
Hope say this one no be way to wipe him account o! No mind me sah na 9ja we dey , we go help each other dey shine our eye. Touch light everything to know which one b smoke n d one weh be real. Scammers plenty for town now.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by emonis88: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
God bless you richly bro, so you'd be able to train them to any level of education they wish to attain in life. It's the best legacy any father can give his children. May your adorable twins grow in knowledge and sound health. Amen!

May their mum's soul continue to rest in peace. My wife's friend also died in a similar circumstance over 15 years ago. She had put to bed successfully, only to develop complications suddenly . The twins are 26 years old already. Our medical doctors are trying but they lack equipment to work with. A consequence of bad leadership.

I wish buhari could repeat the statement he made in a lagos town hall meeting on Healthcare ahead of 2015 election today...that he would lead by example and stop all political office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad. We never knew we were going to vote a scammer in office. It's well.
Him teach Nigeria yahoo 101.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by money121(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
emonis88:

Hope say this one no be way to wipe him account o! No mind me sah na 9ja we dey , we go help each other dey shine our eye. Touch light everything to know which one b smoke n d one weh be real. Scammers plenty for town now.
Well i don't mind you
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Cadamlk: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congrats bro. May God give you more strength to continue to stay strong for them
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
emonis88:

Him teach Nigeria yahoo 101.
meaning?

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by composure: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
The so called rich men should come to his aid abeg,,, not only buying houses and cars for big brother oloshos.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by owobokiri(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
God guide you bro..
God bless the kids..
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by kingreign(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I celebrate the lovely gifts God gave to you, I also encourage you to be strong for their sake. Their world revolves around you now, yours should also revolve around them.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by iykee101(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

may God continue to protect and provide for you in jesus name,happy birthday to your twins
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by chrisooblog: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations bro. Thank God for your lovely twins. Continue to stay strong Chief the good lord will continue to comfort and provide you means to take care of your bundles of joy smiley

Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by anslemarinze52(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

happy birthday to you lovely twins..... you guys will grow from strength to strength and take care of your pops later on.

I also pray to you the dad..... God Will give you the strength And knowledge to train them in the way of the Lord... AMEN
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by pius4luv(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..

May they years be Long

God will bless you and your family abundantly for your good gesture Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.