Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear (4936 Views)

Help!! My Fiance Always Makes Me Do Things In Bed That I Don't Enjoy. / Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by catofin(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
good day nairalander there is this babe have been dating since 2019, so we are planning to do our traditional marriage by November or December, this girl have all the quality I want from woman she's so caring & supportive in every thing, ever since am dating this girl thing as been going smoothly
so the issue now is that this girl always treating me anytime we have issue or anytime I say something she don't like that it is somebody behind my progress that if I do something stupid I will blame my self. so now I don't really know what she mean and those words get me worried

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Godada(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2021
angry
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by PissfulProtester: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Na you mumu na. When you make a lady feel she is behind your progress, expect to hear things worse than this.

Maybe times when you feel too happy, you always tell her things were rough before you met her..but now, things are going smooth for you...This is unnecessary..

Now see your life! You dey fear to do anything wey go make am vex cos you no wan dey use leg trace map..if she vex you, you go still dey Tony Umez around am..

You better grow brain and believe goodness, sustenance, progress and whatever you want to call it comes from God.

If she fuxks up, put her in her place

Bullish*t

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by DICKstractor: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2021
undecided

The only thing I can say now is that 'you've given her your mumu remote". She'll keep pressing that button till she finds another one.

Probably, you've told her that she's the cause of your fortunes. She now feels like a demigod over your life.

Just keep worshiping her so that things won't go south for you.

Drops mic

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by dederocs(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by dederocs(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

The only thing I can say now is that 'you've given her your mumu remote". She'll keep pressing that button till she finds another one.

Probably, you've told her that she's the cause of your fortunes. She now feels like a demigod over your life.

Just keep worshiping her so that things won't go south for you.

Drops mic
She will press that button till he kpai grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by DICKstractor: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2021
dederocs:
She will press that button till he kpai grin

cheesy cheesy
I pray it doesn't come to that. Let the charm wear of before then
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by bikassava: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
she might be bluffing.......or not she might be bluffing.......or not.
you know her better than us.
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by johnkey: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Another one again... and they're always planning to get married lol

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by catofin(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
must you guyz yab people before table your opinion, una won see craze �
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Twelfthman: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
That is why I don't ask women for favors. My rent,work house and all bills on me. I don't mind giving her my money. I just don't wanna hear this kinda trash talk because if you don't you gonna keep hearing it from women... They are wired that way except for few whom has the spirit of patience.

Nah threat stage u dey, very soon e go turn to nagging stage. If u decide to really talk sense into her she will flare-up and carry out her threat. Maybe knife stabbing in the middle of the night when u fast asleep or serve u poison with a smiling face when u least suspected anything
Dem say make una fear women u think people make dey talk am nah fools?
Better solve the problem now before marriage but be wise and take necessary precautions in your approach to solve it..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by ChiefSosa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please, talk to Lovethaa, he has experienced A LOT of problems with women, let him check his database, I'm sure he'll tell you how to remedy your situation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by MickzyDonald: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Op stop dulling yourself,if you don't speak up she'll keep spitting up that thing till the time you no longer have control over yourself again, but we don't know the whole story behind this story so I won't say much bro, it's your family, fix it
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Obakashdee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is Someone you will be spending your life with, you wake up next to her for the rest of your life

Omo
Talk to her about it na and see why she’s saying such, and prepare to run oo
catofin:
good day nairalander there is this babe have been dating since 2019, so we are planning to do our traditional marriage by November or December, this girl have all the quality I want from woman she's so caring & supportive in every thing, ever since am dating this girl thing as been going smoothly
so the issue now is that this girl always treating me anytime we have issue or anytime I say something she don't like that it is somebody behind my progress that if I do something stupid I will blame my self. so now I don't really know what she mean and those words get me worried
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Freestainworld(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
if it's me, I will seriously warn her
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by mytime24(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mayb she's quoting this phrase

behind every great/successful man there stands a woman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
catofin:
Maybe She Has Done Something Spiritual Or A Kind Of Goodluck Charm On Ur Behalf. U Should Ask Her.
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Coldshisha: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
naso one girl one turn me maga one time like that when i was still young.. telling me that the more i spend on her the more luckier i get

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Are you sure she's not a mamiwater? brother go and check ooo.
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Villagedude: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Where is she from??
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by OGWILLS123: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Villagedude:
Where is she from??
Afonja angry
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Theboy21: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Originalsly: 4:41am On Apr 24, 2021
catofin:

so the issue now is that this girl always treating threatening
me

It took me a while to figure out what on earth you were talking about.
Bro... why would you even think of marrying someone you are afraid to ask what she really meant by those words? I you marry her... I'm almost sure she will be the one wearing the pants... and you ehmmm..... wearing the other kind pants.
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by kunle75(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2021
catofin:

Tell her now to do her worse and see what happens, we don't want to hear stories that touches later please.
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by blinking001(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Run for your life

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

I may not be too wise or probably too foolish,but one thing that I've come to realize so early in life is that no matter how much we may try, we've tried and what we'll do,that this earth will always breed very special kind of SIMPS

And I must say this to op,--"mr. man,take a very deep and long look at your mirror and ask yourself this very question... Infact, rehearse it--"GOD,WHY YOU NO GIVE ME SENSE?,GOD WHY YOU NO GIVE ME SENSE?**10 times
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by November24(f): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Dump her sorry ass.

No man has the power over your life,she is to submit, anyways she don lock you for bottle already,because I can't believe a man is talking like this,I don't know your tribe,but I swear you are not an ibo guy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Reex12(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2021
angry angry they never lèàrn
Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by Angrygoat: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Never let any woman know you worth and your intoto,always keep them at bay. Only dumb Simps loose respect once see finish don dey.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by DEMZEE(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Dump the bitch and focus on yasef dude

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear by theyblog: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
no idea what u saying self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason For The High Rate Of Single Ladies. / Virgins / Lord Hv Mercy On Me And Send Me a Gal Wth A Tummy As Flat As Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.