Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,083 members, 7,859,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE (11990 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

Wow, do you know that miscreants behind the cancellation nonsense on NL?

Tell us more about him cos it sseems you have full details of him to be responding to this... grin

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by ngadaAwo: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Wow, do you know that miscreants behind the cancellation nonsense on NL?

Tell us more about him cos it sseems you have full details of him to be responding to this... grin

Rule 2 ko, table 5 ni
do I know you?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by helinues: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
do I know you?

Stop being quarter clever? Why did you report my comments in the first place if you do not know me or those miscreants behind comments cancellation on NL?
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by LZAA: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

Oya take N20 and go buy some Agege bread.

Sai mama.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by naijapips04: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Built2last:

They are so poor and bereft of ideas.

The South hold the economy of the country, Banks, Commerce, Shipping etc.

They wont allow Nigeria split without a major fight

They don't want to go with nothing. They want to go with what you have. It's a long long term game for them.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Oracleforce: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Ok, hiss more ... since you're very stubborn.

There is nothing that has a beginning that doesn't have an end. Patani appointment will definitely be terminated on or before the expiration of the present administration
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oracleforce:

There is nothing that has a beginning that doesn't have an end. Patani appointment will definitely be terminated on or before the expiration of the present administration

you mean after Linking NIN-SIM?
ok I understood.
Re: FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE by Shattuck(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
the jihadist squad

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Adamu Garba, Writes Senate, House, Seeks Audience / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna / Soludo Tasks Ndi Nnewi To Vote APGA Candidates, To Restore It's Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.