Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother (5266 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
It is with a heavy and bleeding heart I pen this, can't believe you're gone, I always looked up to you as inspiration, and a pillar to the family...

Can't believe Colon Cancer snatched you away from our eyes, even when you fought from start till end with all your breath, and strength..

For me you were a blessing, but now the pressure falls on me The second son of the family..

Abel, you will always keep having a place in my memories until we seperate no more.

I want to use this medium to thank my friends who were source of comfort and not forgetting my comrades over here, like

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Psalmz

Am truly grateful for your encouragement.

I will like to use this medium to let all my friends over here and oppositions that even though I visit nairaland, I won't be making comments for now, I have to admit, the loss of my brother took allot from my mental wellbeing.

I will always remember freinds and foes alike, my people from the phone section

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

And many numerous to mention, even though we bash ourselves and sometimes misunderstand ourselves, we always end up making that phone section interesting and most times enlightening

Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by telkevog(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please brother, take heart. Cancer is a beast! It also took away my wife on January 22nd this year.

I share your grief, be comforted. For me, I have moved on!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
telkevog:
Please brother, take heart. Cancer is a beast! It also took away my wife on January 22nd this year.

I will definitely God help me

He passed away in my hands

Please Lalasticlala, it would mean a lot to me if this grace the Front page for larger audience.
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by jizzison(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm with you bro.
I pray you get the strength to deal with the situation, move on and be the greatest success your family has ever seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Desire18: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
It's so painful missing a sibling. May God comfort you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Mindlog: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
My condolences, take heart and be consoled by the fact that you were there for him till the very last breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
I blame Buhari cry

Take heart dear....may God give you money to relocate outta this shit hole

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by TripleDdotcom: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Condolences my son. May God comfort your heart and all those affected. I have a cousin suffering Leukamia but by the grace of God, he was treated and he's still living.

Sorry ehn....

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mindlog:
My condolences, take heart and be consoled by the fact that you were there for him till the very last breath.
The thought of it makes me sober.
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Foodqueen(f): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
My condolences. Cry if you must.
But stay strong for your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Exmilitant(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Your tribute to your elder bro really mellowed me. I'll suggest you move on. He might be happier on the other side, maybe somewhere in the multiverse Who know?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
jizzison:
I'm with you bro.
I pray you get the strength to deal with the situation, move on and be the greatest success your family has ever seen.
Thanks bro, am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Foodqueen:
My condolences. Cry if you must. But stay strong for your parents.
Yes i will.
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exmilitant:
Your tribute to your elder bro really mellowed me. I'll suggest you move on. He might be happier on the other side, maybe somewhere in the multiverse Who know?
Will definitely, but the memories keep coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Gloriagee(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Im one Interested lady. What do u mean by moved on please? #nojudgementzone

telkevog:

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Gloriagee(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
@op, Accept my heartfelt condolences. He was still young. Cry it all out , grieve in your own way...this too shall pass!

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by afolarin60591: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
:Please brother, take heart. Cancer is a beast! It also took away my wife on January 22nd this year.I share your grief, be comforted. For me, I have moved on!

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
My condolences. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by edoairways: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
skywalker240:
It is with a heavy and bleeding heart I pen this, can't believe you're gone, I always looked up to you as inspiration, and a pillar to the family...

Can't believe Colon Cancer snatched you away from our eyes, even when you fought from start till end with all your breath, and strength..

For me you were a blessing, but now the pressure falls on me The second son of the family..

Abel, you will always keep having a place in my memories until we seperate no more.

I want to use this medium to thank my friends who were source of comfort and not forgetting my comrades over here, like

Atheistandproud

Jizzison

Hakeem12

Tayo60

Tee59

Donvic4u

Segliz

Am truly grateful for your encouragement.

I will like to use this medium to let all my friends over here and oppositions that even though I visit nairaland, I won't be making comments for now, I have to admit, the loss of my brother took allot from my mental wellbeing.

I will always remember freinds and foes alike, my people from the phone section

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Edoairways

Krazydave

Kunja2

Abiodunspectre

Hoilakes

Festwiz

Jacku

Talktalk4u

And many numerous to mention, even though we bash ourselves and sometimes misunderstand ourselves, we always end up making that phone section interesting and most times enlightening

Thanks
Accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by faithfull18(f): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just seeing this, my condolences bro, God comfort your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Richy4(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
My condolence buddy... Since you are a Christian, just keep the faith and the believe say una go gam body for resurrection on the last day... I smile anytime I remembered that.. it gives me 8% of happiness...it's not enough though but it's better than nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Chummynoni(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
i hate news of someone's death. i wish i had the power to bring dead people back*sob* May u be comforted ijn. take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't forget d ressurection

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by culf: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
hardluck, may God console you and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by RuneKingThor: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.
My little advice is that you and your other siblings go and get checked for colon cancer. It tends to run in families.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2021
RuneKingThor:
So sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.
My little advice is that you and your other siblings go and get checked for colon cancer. It tends to run in families.
Yes, will do.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by Victoria938(f): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2021
My deepest condolence to the entire family. May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Victoria938:
My deepest condolence to the entire family. May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Thanks to you ma, am grateful

1 Like

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by telkevog(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gloriagee:
Im one Interested lady. What do u mean by moved on please? #nojudgementzone

inbox me
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
faithfull18:
Just seeing this, my condolences bro, God comfort your family.
Thank you, very much
Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by ThaThinka: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Accept my condolences. May God rest his soul and grant you and all he left behind fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother by skywalker240(m): 5:25am On Apr 25, 2021
ThaThinka:
Accept my condolences. May God rest his soul and grant you and all he left behind fortitude to bear the loss.
Amen, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing? / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.