Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (52626 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by richmanrichard: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:

I still don't understand why the northern Christians are quite and docile over all these killings.

The silence of their leaders Gowon, Danjuma etc is pure stupidity.
this 2 laid d foundation 4 what is hapening now. infact this 2 has killed more christians than any muslim wud ever kill. danjuma redeemed himself while yakubu wud die eternal fulani zombie. what northern christians need now is d likes of othom.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by sisisioge: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmmm....and Gumi wants amnesty for the bandits. Well, this was how bokoharam started and still thriving after several years. Get help Bubu...let people that know how to treat terrorist help you. How could they be attending press release with you, negotiations with you , killing people and still having mouth to talk? All lives matter!

May God help this country.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by richmanrichard: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2021
juman:
Its great mistaking having buhari as president.
no mistake! nigerians choose a proven evil over good
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by gbolswag(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Heartbreaking.....this news is beyond sad.. short of words. sincerely......who are this evil people in our country

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2021
This is just sad embarassed the level of killings going on in kaduna is scary. No one knows where next this evil people will strike next. Lord come to the rescue of southern kaduna Christians. Rest in peace Dorothy Yohanna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by modsfucker: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2021
LastProphet:
I said it that the killed students will be Christians. Islam is still a religion of peace

Prophet of doom and darkness, you're quite wrong in this. You only derive your daily orgasm from fanning the flames of ethno-religious division.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by modsfucker: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2021
nitt:
the op is an e-id.iot.

why cut the other students killed as well from the story.?.

oh, I know why cos they were Muslims.

Most Nigerian newspapers deliberately posted only her, and tagged it as "one of the students killed" apparently to incite ethno-religious altercations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by lexy2014: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:

I still don't understand why the northern Christians are quite and docile over all these killings.

It's not northern christians, everyone is quiet. Osinbajo is quiet. His spiritual father adeboye is quiet. Whole soyinka is quiet. Danjuma raised these issues some time ago about govt complicity in all of this. Don't even bank on gowon for anything
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Fanuchi007: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2021
damit homie!! Gad damit!!
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by ALISMILE(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.
So what about the Muslim victims too, what do you have to say about them?Have you bothered to find out Muslims are also victims
You people are just worse than the terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by ALISMILE(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Nbotee:
Anoda young innocent Christian gal wasted like dat and U know the painful part, nobody will do anything about it and in days to come, Nigerians will forget about it and move on like it's normal
What about the Muslim victims among them, they are not worth wailing for, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by ALISMILE(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:

So what about the Muslim victims too, what do you have to say about them?Have you bothered to find out Muslims are also victims
You people are just worse than the terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Golan007: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Allow citizens to pack.

That's the only solution.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by adecz: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2021
The Buhari govt spends more
energy in defending terrorists & a
radical Islamic terrorist supporting
Minister than it spends defending it's
citizens.

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by AllenSpencer: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.

You are funny!

The Northern gimmick is really working on you. The religious divide card. It's a card that the more you play it the more it favours them.

Your lots always fail to know that, despite the divide in the North, they still won't break with the South. Their unity in differences is top notch.

A Fulani Christian is still more eligible than you in the Nigerian affairs of today. They don't trade each other.

Just like indians, thy more divided than Nigeria, but you will hardly see their differences amongs foreigner's
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by solex1988(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2021
RIP
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Yus2020: 6:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Were are they Apc and Buhari praise singers
Jihadist Government in Power is destroying Nigeria.
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by wealthyhenry(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2021
My God! My God!!

I pray you give this family the strength and fortitude to bear this devastation. Without you Lord, they can't bear it. They could die of anguish...

I could literally feel their pain. This evil is unspeakable.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2021
matrix199:
Very painful to bear

The best I can do for my children is do everything within and outside my financial power to get them out of this God-forsaken village called Nigeria.

The country is far gone. Even the dead are not safe in this country!

May God save us in this country sometimes I just feel why was I born in this country for God sake?
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by shanktang(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2021
For all those that supports and keep on supporting the evils and atrocities of this government, who will see the truth and call it a lie, and who will identify a lie and call it the truth, who because of nepotism and religious affiliation and for the sake of political interests will rejoice behind closed doors, nor fold his arms when endowed with the capacity to change, nor refuse to speak the bitter truth to power, may the fate of this innocent girl and all those who have been killed unjustly, and without provocation, be the portion of your children and of your household, may your agony never end, and for those sponsoring this killings and and has made it a commercial venture, and for those who have made it an ethnic and religious agenda, may the blood of the dead come to hunt your generations forever, may tears and the cries for the lost of a loved one never cease in your home, this pit that you have dug will swallow you too, and you will have a terrible feel of it, the most potent of the venom of this terror will sting you, and your household and you shall never recover.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2021
So sad.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Imsoblessed: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2021
I was like the black sheep in my family in2015 because I just felt buhari (his name should always start with small letters) was a wrong choice. It's now I understand why I felt that way. We have effectively handed power to blood sucking terrorists.BMC over to you
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by nonstan(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Tilll Nigerians come to terms with the fact that they handed over power Terrorist in 2015 then can our road back recovery begin ...as long as we keep pretending we have govt then we are not serious

I totally agree with you, the first step of healing is acceptance
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by juman(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2021
richmanrichard:
no mistake! nigerians choose a proven evil over good

Jonathan was also not god president.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by 2elliot: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2021
let them give her corpse to that dead vulture griller to grill and eat with his gang of devil supporters.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Positivepoint:

I guess this victim is also a minority non muslim. Pls stop twisting natives to create hate. 2 out of the 3 killed where muslims fulanis.
You are talking like you don't know Greenfield was targeted because of his western Christian affinity.

They didn't expect to find Muslims there, they killed them for been fake Muslim
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by richmanrichard: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2021
juman:

Jonathan was also not god president.
atleast he was not an evil

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2021
El rufai and Buhari are a national disgrace. Look at what is happening under their watch and their lackadaisical attitude towards it.

They will always be held accountable for what has happened. Useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by ipswitch: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2021
God. This is so so sad! Nigeria is now a cauldron of evil and wickedness. All these is enough to declare state of emergency in more than nine states.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Positivepoint(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
You are talking like you don't know Greenfield was targeted because of his western Christian affinity.

They didn't expect to find Muslims there, they killed them for been fake Muslim

Wow so all the Muslims killed in katsina,zamfara etc and school boys and girls kidnapped or killed are coz they are fake muslims?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.