Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (52623 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
our only offense was to be christians in this Islamic jihadist regime

No! Your offense is that you can't defend yourself.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

No! Your offense is that you can't defend yourself.
But I am speaking up anywhere i can

I am supporting those who have the weapons to protect us

I don't betray any of my community plans to protect my people

whatelse can i possibly do?
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by AMBURSAA(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.
WHY NOT MENTION THE OTHER TWO NAMES WHICH ARE FULANI MUSLIM ? THANK GOD WHAT YOU WISHED FOR THE NORTH AND ISLAM IS WHAT AFFECTING YOU GRADUALLY
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by otokx(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Sad
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Naajjii: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
MrSamsung:
As usual nothing would happen. In few hours time it would be forgotten and this news dump into waste bin. Nigerians won't do anything. And the cycle continues.

Hundreds if not thousands of things have happened in this country that demands a change of approach but alas na just reaction and not proactive actions that you will get from Nigerians. The last that Nigerians even tried to effect, the ENDSARS, the denied that there was no MASSACRE even a moderator in this forum followed in the denial.

It is only the family that will never forget.

Adieu young lady

where did the massacre happen, where?
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by lordmayor4(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to Her Family..
How Wicked, Evil and Mean the world has become.
Events as these should give we the Living some sober reflections..
We are Expecting JESUS but the Truth is not everyone will be alive to witness that day.
Any of us could be Gone at anytime!
If you are taken away today! What will be your Fate?

Folks Live this life in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

As For the killers! I Pray you all get Saved and Surrender to JESUS. This Wicked act is a sure Guarantee for Hell.

You were making sense until the last statement/ paragraph
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by chikason22(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Her blood is on Buhari's head and all his online bandits that voted him in the second time..

Rest In Peace Dorathy
And on his first term. He is a tyrant from the beginning.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Sunnycliff(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2021
MoIbrahim:

https://www.nairaland.com/6521334/greenfield-students-didnt-expect-bandits

Both Christians and Muslims are being killed, in fact worse with Muslims. Birnin Gwari is mainly a Muslim community, not in southern Kaduna, but a complete no-go area. This is not a time to disunite people. Nigerians must come together to hold this government accountable.

Forced unity is an aberration
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by rotadeco27: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Her blood is on Buhari's head and all his online bandits that voted him in the second time..

Rest In Peace Dorathy
And all that voted him the 1st term because that was when he was empowered to rig himself in the 2nd term
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Supan(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2021
AMBURSAA:
WHY NOT MENTION THE OTHER TWO NAMES WHICH ARE FULANI MUSLIM ? THANK GOD WHAT YOU WISHED FOR THE NORTH AND ISLAM IS WHAT AFFECTING YOU GRADUALLY

The other two names are the oppressors and the blood thirsty.

Nigerians are not wishing you bad. Just allow Nigerians be... Stop killing them.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2021
samwillyco1:

Trash and Bleep off

You that voted him in , in 2015 is the main problem
Me! Voted for Buhari in 2015? No just let me swear for you angry
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
But I am speaking up anywhere i can

I am supporting those who have the weapons to protect us

I don't betray any of my community plans to protect my people

whatelse can i possibly do?

No sleep person kill you.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Drizzy5001(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Rip
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Demzlent(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Those in government are happy when 'infidels' are killed. God punish evil government
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by aloma007(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
Kidnapping keep going on in Kaduna despite that fact that there's heavy security presence in the state. It's a big shame angry

The federal government should just seek external help from America, UK, and Russia to help them flush these guys out undecided
cant u c clearly dat d government doeznt want all diz to end due to what they gain from diz killing invetment? They are making money from diz killing
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Crayfish09: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Supan:
This genocidal war waged against the northern non Muslims and non Fulani is getting too bad.

El rufai, the silent short man devile, remain silent oh... Just pretend you don't know your plan with pantami them.

What a fool. Kindly find out who the other 2 victims were
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by MoIbrahim: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Forced unity is an aberration

And this is not how to progressively disunite; not on the basis of religion and ethnicity. Afterall, there's no group of people who are united in Nigeria, I mean real unity.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Jointheir7(f): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Really sad! She was my neighbour's niece. Incidentally, the same neighbour of mine had her father kidnapped late last year. Got released about a week later after a ransom was paid. Sadly, he fell I'll later on and died earlier this year.

The security situation in our country is deteriorating by day. Our leaders about the lives of the very people that voted them into power...pray people! Pray!
May God have mercy and heal our land!
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Jointheir7(f): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Really sad! She was my neighbour's niece. Incidentally, the same neighbour of mine had her father kidnapped late last year. Got released about a week later after a ransom was paid. Sadly, he fell I'll later on and died earlier this year.

The security situation in our country is deteriorating by day. Our leaders about the lives of the very people that voted them into power...pray people! Pray!
May God have mercy and heal our land!
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Lostchild(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Tilll Nigerians come to terms with the fact that they handed over power Terrorist in 2015 then can our road back recovery begin ...as long as we keep pretending we have govt then we are not serious

Till all Yorubas and hausas come to terms with the fact that they handed over power Terrorist in 2015 then can our road back recovery begin ..

As long as our leaders refuse to seek help from Almighty God, then Nigeria will contibue to rot

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by barry75: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
May her soul and the souls of other two student rest in peace. Amen. Two years ago as I was heading to Abuja for a cooperative meeting I discovered the isolated location of this institution and I ask who will allow his or her child to school in this environment infested with deadly kidnappers whose potential targets are student? Especially after what happened in Borno state. Parents be warned don't just allow your children gain education when their precious life is at mercy of the merchants of death. Parents and guidance pls shine your eyes.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Positivepoint(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

They were killed by Islamic terrorists, that is not the fault nor business of Christians to lament or worry about.

Well yes it's not your business to worry about them being killed but making it look like only christians are the target when in actual numbers the Muslims victims are 1000% more is the problem.

We could as well claim that North victims of recent ipob killing where killed coz of dir religion.

The world is now beginning to see Nigerian christian as aggressors rather than victims.

Below recent international statement prove the new thinking about Nigerian christians.

"Stop Being Tribalistic, Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/03/08/stop-being-tribalistic-pope-francis-tells-nigerian-christians/amp/

EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/nigeria/

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Positivepoint(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Go and read the link you posted the children were kidnapped while coming from islamiya schools they were on their way

Boko Haram don't invade an islamiya school to kidnap or kill

But they where wearing dir islamiya uniforms and where coming from and islamic program in dir school.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Gerrard59(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Positivepoint:

Well yes it's not your business to worry about them being killed but making it look like only christians are the target when in actual numbers the Muslims victims are 1000% more is the problem.

We could as well claim that North victims of recent ipob killing where killed coz of dir religion.

The world is now beginning to see Nigerian christian as aggressors rather than victims.

Below recent international statement prove the new thinking about Nigerian christians.

"Stop Being Tribalistic, Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/03/08/stop-being-tribalistic-pope-francis-tells-nigerian-christians/amp/

EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/nigeria/

Spew whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact Islamic terrorism is a scourge across the world from Indonesia to Somalia to Yemen to Southern Philippines to Mozambique to Kenya to Russia to Chad to Niger Republic and many other places. One religion terrorising everyone! Fulani herdsmen have been categorised as a terror group only behind Boko Haram and ISIS - all linked to Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by Positivepoint(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

Spew whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact Islamic terrorism is a scourge across the world from Indonesia to Somalia to Yemen to Southern Philippines to Mozambique to Kenya to Russia to Chad to Niger Republic and many other places. One religion terrorising everyone! Fulani herdsmen have been categorised as a terror group only behind Boko Haram and ISIS - all linked to Islam.

Like how christian crusaders where all over the world including the slavery and christianization of ur forefathers.

Fun fact ur ancestors taken as slaves are still being treated as slave till today. May the soul of george floyd and co rest well.

You know a cross the world from australia, newzealand, america's etc the native population was decimate, ensalved and thier lands taken over by Christian missionaries or mercenaries. Right now the natives are second class citizens within thier country and guess the religion of dir obsessors.

So fact is terror or evil is part of human kind like wise Good or compassion.

Which ever one we choose affects us all directly or indirectly.
Re: Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna by LastProphet: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
modsfucker:

Prophet of doom and darkness, you're quite wrong in this. You only derive your daily orgasm from fanning the flames of ethno-religious division.

The third person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.