Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State (20207 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by jaybenugo: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma has announced that 50 suspects have been arrested in connection with the recent attacks in Imo state, IgbereTV reports.

Uzodinma who spoke while addressing newsmen after meeting President Buhari on Friday April 23, Uzodinma alleged that those funding this banditry are politicians. He also asked security agencies to make their names available to the press "because what they want to do is to distract a government that is focused."

He also stressed that claims of "no job creation, people are not feeding, salaries are not paid, infrastructure" have been going down since 2015. According to Gov. Uzodinma, ''these things are there, available — a passmark for the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.''

Uzodinma said;

“It’s not only CCTV; some of those arrested by security agencies, some of them are not from Imo state or the south-east. It was a combination of those within the state and those from outside the state. As of the last count, we arrested almost 40 to 50 people, who also made useful statements and confessed to the crime.

“From 2015 till today, I thought what the problem would be is people saying that there’s no job creation, people are not feeding, salaries are not paid, infrastructure are going down, social interventions are not approved by government. These things are there, available — a passmark for the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Now, people are no longer talking about that. Rather, what they are doing is to sponsor crisis, to the extent that those funding this banditry are politicians, which I challenge and call on security agencies to make their names available to the press, because what they want to do is to distract a government that is focused.

“If this government is not doing well, I’ll be one of those that will declare the government as not doing well. But a situation where you’ll leave the formal way, ethical way of doing politics, and you are now sponsoring banditry to bring down a government, for Christ’s sake, we should rise up and condemn it, all of us.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1388363/uzodinma-50-suspects-arrested-imo-attacks/

3 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by PissfulProtester: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good one!

This is my favourite governor in the godamn South East. He's got balls

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
And then Saturday morning your house
got attacked..How many will you arrest now? 1000 i guess

The days of the masses bearing the brute of misgovernance is gradually going over the line....now everyone... including these theifs that call themselves our leaders will start feeling the heat...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Kriss216: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Innocent people.

Hope is just chasing shadows.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by triple996(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
please allow kanu to develop his backyard grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Anigreat: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

Lolzzzz
grin

Supreme court governor is a big joke.

If at all they arrested anyone , those people arrested i can bet with my balls that they're innocent.

20 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by PissfulProtester: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
And then Saturday morning your house was attacked...How many will you arrest now? 1000 i guess
Supporter of evil, what will you have him do? Sit and watch while these blood suckin bastards turn Imo to another Sambisa? undecided

If you have your thinking cap on, you will realise that the destruction of lives and properties in Imo state and the East in general is madness. How many plots of land all together do you have in the East? Just half of Sambisa forest is bigger than the entire South East. if you destroy the two plots you ve got, Cameroon might be the only available option...And lemme remind you, the government there takes no sh*t from nobady!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
50 innocent people

13 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by obembet(f): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
50 innocent people

Kriss216:
Innocent people.

Only the real criminal can identify innocent people. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by CodedWealth(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Misplaced priority, they should go ahead and arrest everybody in imo

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by AmazingELixir: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

Definitely innocent passersby...that's the way security operatives in Nigeria roll.

Meanwhile when has the governor become police spokes person, this man does not even understand his standing as a state chief executive.

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by winning101: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yahoo boy.

He went and arrested villagers and scammed the dullard that he arrested gunmen who attacked Imo State Police Command Headquarters.

grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/stop-mass-arrest-of-igbo-youths-%e2%80%95-ohanaeze-warns-nigerian-army/

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/20/exclusive-army-raids-imo-communities-arrests-youths-residents-over-ipob-esn-membership

3 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by fitinwell: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Really..
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very good

The rest of the miscreants days are numbered on this crust..

Piking wey talk say him mama no go rest.....

2 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Emotionss: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
This battle between hope uzodima and owelle Rochas will destroy imo state.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by naijapips04: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one!

This is my favourite governor in the godamn South East. He's got balls

Akara or cheese balls?
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Cnach: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388363/uzodinma-50-suspects-arrested-imo-attacks/
I want to know y numerous person must be arrested in a space of an hour after an attack that doesn't relate to herdsmen but none must be arrested months after an attack by herdsmen, watin dey happen ??

5 Likes

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Coronavirus1: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Innocent people
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Coldshisha: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Uzodinma vs ESN
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by JosephXavier: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why does Hope Uzodimma sound like low budget Garba Shehu sometimes?

Making comments like these must be the reason his home was burnt down today coupled with his role in the military raid that killed innocent civilians in Imo state

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by MANDIPUTIN: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
As far as I am concerned, Fulani Herdsmen Boko-Haram, ISIS, And ISWAP are all working towards the same goal in Nigeria. Let no body deceive me - Gov Ortom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcRNGr94lUQ

https://www.nairaland.com/6520870/fulani-herdsmenboko-haram-isis-iswap-working

https://twitter.com/i/status/1385581368449589249

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by NaijaMutant(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Uzodimma needs to feel the heat.

He needs to be made an example for others

That's all I've got to say undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Whois(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
About 40/50 people. He is not even sure of himself
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by rawtouch: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
sad
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by Chikarata2020(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
''From 2015 till today, I thought what the problem would be is people saying that there’s no job creation, people are not feeding, salaries are not paid, infrastructure are going down, social interventions are not approved by government''

His statement above is the only truth he said. Niger don cast no be today
Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
State of emergency in Imo state. Let military take over that state. Number one objective decimate the militant killers.

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by charlesucheh(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
our clueless security operatives have gone to catch innocent souls..
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State by RuddyFusion(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Supporter of evil, what will you have him do? Sit and watch while these blood suckin bastards turn Imo to another Sambisa? undecided

If you have your thinking cap on, you will realise that the destruction of lives and properties in Imo state and the East in general is madness. How many plots of land all together do you have in the East? Just half of Sambisa forest is bigger than the entire South East. if you destroy the two plots you ve got, Cameroon might be the only available option...And lemme remind you, the government there takes no sh*t from nobady!!
Go ahead and say more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.