Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (70643 Views)

MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Mayng01(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Viknat:
I talk am say juju no dey work
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
I SEE THE BADLY EDUCATED JANJAWEEED CELEBRATING AND AM WONDERING IF ESN AND UKM HAVE NOW ENDED?

SO NA THREE PEOPLE DRIVE CONVOY GO RELEASE PRISONER FOR IMO STATE CID.

NIGERIA MILITARY IS WAY TOO WEAK.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
shocked

Police bullet don naked am, while Kanu flex in UK

Instead of ESN to go and beg the great Sunday Igboho to train them and give them jazz

Well both ESN and Police have scores to settle, so nothing concerns civilians

mehn that's the ikonso guy spotted with Kanu.
How did you come across the picture?
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Willie007: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
How 9ja police put phone charger as one of the exhibits recovered from UGM baffles me... This 9ja police no serious, UGM na weytin them tag ESN.

If the police thinks they can face ESN, then they should go and ask the army how it was for them in Orlu

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by xcon: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dyke15:
Lol
This ones wan save face
Even we the Easterners no even knw the ESN operatives ND their more of operation
The only thing we know Is that they re our sent guardian angels against the jihadist ND e cum b u wey know?
Eiya... I pity the family of this innocent dude sha
I love your tears, ipob man one after the other una go die.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Nothing to celebrate here, all hell is about to break out in the east. Remember this is how Boko Haram terror expanded across the whole Northern Nigeria. The army killed their leader and the rest is history.

I feel sorry for the innocent families of the soldiers that will be experiencing mayhem soon..
Let it break and expand. They've been killing officers. Let the killing begin.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
At first, they said they were protecting their forest from killer herdsmen... And it was kind of cool...not until they started attacking security personnel and facilities ... I just hope the new security outfit created by the south east governors will be able to tackle the activities of killer herdsmen and kidnappers

And as for IPOB, no sane human will support their recent activities against security personnel
you said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by yahmohy27: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ekejoestar:
NPF are jokers

You killed a young man and tagged him IPOB insurgent Commander,,,
how do you mean。youngmanwith charm all over hisbody
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
THIS GUY NEVER MADE ONE VIDEO OR PUBLIC APPEARANCE LIKE SHEKAU.

HE IS A LOW PROFILE PERSON, SO Y ARE NIGERIA MILITARY MAKING IT AS IF UGM IS ONE MAN OPERATION?

IT IS STILL UNCLEAR IF HE WAS CAPTURED ALIVE AND KILLED, BECOS I DOUBT HE DIED IN A GUN BATTLE.

IT LOOKS AS IF HE WAS CAPTURED, TORTURED AND KILLED.

I SEE SLAP MARKS ON HIS FACE.

THERE ARE ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND I WILL FIND OUT SOON.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by yahmohy27: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:
THIS GUY IS NEVER MADE ONE VIDEO OR PUBLIC APPEARANCE LIKE SHEKAU.

IT IS STILL UNCLEAR IF HE WAS CAPTURED ALIVE AND KILLED, BECOS I DOUBT HE DIED IN A GUN BATTLE.

IT LOOKS AS IF HE WAS CAPTURED, TORTURED AND KILLED.

I SEE SLAP MARKS ON HIS FACE.

THERE ARE ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND I WILL FIND OUT SOON.

OK be douBTiNng

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
sreamsense:
You die like fowl while Kanu is enjoying himself in obodo Oyinbo. See Biafra fighter, even your charms could not safe you. What a wasted spam? We told them IPOB/ESN are responsible for wickedness and incessant attacks in South East, but Kanu sympathisers will quickly come to defend them by hiding under canopy of "...attack is politically motivated or Ipob are not responsible..."

Warning to Igboho and others agitators who trust on their charms should treck carefully. Devil does not have free gift. So, what has he gained in Biafra now, foolish soul facing unknown destination while his boss Kanu is eating pop corn in obodo Oyinbo ? Where is his charm potency now when he needs it most? Devil has gone laughing to his stupidity.

All the bandits, terrorists, robbers, cultists and other wicked people, that is how your end will look like if you don't repent now and ask God for forgiveness. You charm will fail you when you need it most. We will have peace moment again in Nigeria by God's grace
you've nailed it better
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Invitationn: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

You want to compare the Nigerian rag tag military to the world’s mightiest army ?
No comparison.
But then, every leader down is one leader less.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
leicestercamper:
Imo state has long established itself as the headquarters of IPOB and MASSOB
at first it used to be Abia state
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by muykem: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Sunday Chukwuma ‘Igboho’

Nigeria is gradually turning to a trailer with failed brakes on high speed
You are mad ooo
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Army have killed this man 2 times
He was killed during invasion in Nnamdi kanu house
Now they have kill him again
Please buy sense
The difference is they now have his body.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
adecz:

Religious bigotted foolaniy
sighted..
oga stop talking senselessly. I wish your father, brother or any relative was among those killed by these gun men you won't open your gutter mouth to vomit this trash.
No let me curse you oh if I remember that young 21 year old female police that was gruesomely murdered by these guys.
Peace needs to be brought back to my state abeg

3 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
The Nigerian Police have become so used to parading anything they like infront of the general public and expecting people to believe it

From this picture, anyone can see that the dead individual was actually tortured to death. Look at the marks all over his body. Had this guy been shot and killed, why would have marks all over his body? Nobody is going to beat up and torture a dead body.

I dont know who the guy is but he definitely did not die in a shootout. He was captured alive, tortured and killed
I think you're a good investigator and your finding makes it more beautiful. Putting him in jail means deliberately putting the jail under potential attack. He's better in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by maasoap(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
Contradictory statements.
You killed overall leader.
You still call am vice
You still call am 2ic.
Na wa o.
Where are the arms fa?
How about your own casualties...if you are playing not bias?

Does it really matter? A cold blooded murderer has been killed, that's what matter. They should release their corpse for UK government for asylum

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by PissfulProtester: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
angry noooohh!!!!
y would you stop someone that said he wants to burn his backyard to ashes. let them continue to destroy their region. this is bad news 4 me, I don't like this type of news . grin. I
grin grin
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by foreshore(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force and their counterparts from the Nigerian Army and DSS in a joint operation, in the early hours of today 24th April, 2021 stormed the operational headquarters of Insurgents (IPOB Militias) in Awomama Village Oru East LGA of Imo State.

The Insurgents are responsible for the attack on the Imo State Police Headquarters and the headquarters of the Nigerian Correctional Service on 5th April, 2021. They have also carried out series of calculated, violent attacks on security personnel and formations in the south east and south south of the country.

As the security forces approached the base of the insurgents, they came under rapid fire from the group. In a bold and clinical response, the joint security forces fought back gallantly.

The Forces eventually neutralized the overall commander of the insurgents in the Southeast popularly known as Ikonso Commander and six (6) other armed fighters of the insurgent group. Commander Ikonso is known as the Vice President designate as well as the coordinator of all the militia operations of the group.

He was the mastermind and coordinator of the attack on the Imo Police Headquarters and several other attacks on security and military personnel and facilities.

The operation is part of deliberate effort by the Police and other security forces to quel the activities of insurgents in Imo State and other States of the South East and South South region of the country.

After the fierce gun battle, the security team recovered the remains of Ikonso Commander and the six (6) of his fighters. Several sophisticated weapons including six(6) AK47 rifles, hundreds of ammunition of different caliber and lots of charms including bullet Proof charms were recovered from the insurgents.

At the time of filing this report, three policemen and one army officer are receiving treatment having sustained serious bullet injuries during exchange of gunfire with the insurgents.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-we-have-killed-commander-of-insurgents-police-sources-claim-graphic/

How come with all this his jazz!
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Gaggii: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Viknat:
I talk am say juju no dey work

E dey work but juju power no choke
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Insurgents are responsible for the attack on the Imo State Police Headquarters and the headquarters of the Nigerian Correctional Service on 5th April, 2021. They have also carried out series of calculated, violent attacks on security personnel and formations in the south east and south south of the country.

As the security forces approached the base of the insurgents, they came under rapid fire from the gr[b]oup. In a bold and clinical response, the joint security forces fought back gallantly.

The Forces eventually neutralized the overall commander of the insurgents[/b] in the Southeast popularly known as Ikonso Commander and six (6) other armed fighters of the insurgent group. Commander Ikonso is known as the Vice President designate as well as the coordinator of all the militia operations of the group.

DAT IS A LIE.

THEY CAPTURED 3 PEOPLE AND KILLED THE SENIOR AMONGST THEM.

THE MAN WAS TORTURED TO DEATH AND DEY EVEN COLLECETD HIS CLOTHES AND PUT THAT CHARM ON HIS BODY TO COVER HIS WOUNDS.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by oweman: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
I know gently police will investigate and he this criminals one after the other especially I that south axix police must not slsck and henceforth it shoulɗ be shoot at sight even if the governœr is crying like Orthom of Benue state !
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:

HOW MANY POLICE AND ARMY HAVE FALL BEFORE THIS ONE PERSON FALL?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY MEN NIGERIA ARMY LOST TODAY?

HOW MANY PEOPLE THEM CAPTURE? 1 OR 2 AND 1 DEAD PERSON.
[b][/b]

DO U KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIA SOLDIERS DIED TODAY?

ESN AND UGM WILL NOW RESPOND, SO MORE NIGERIA MILITARY WILL DIE.

U KNOW WAT IS COMING.
Lol... That's the point. The government is waiting for you to do more so that they can declare a state of emergency in your land. You go kill tire. Boko Haram has been killing since the beginning of time. The war is still on still.

If you think he's the only person who died in that operation, then you never know army, you're deceiving yourself. There are a lot of unrecorded killings going on even during mere investigations.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by xcon: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
adecz:

Na only Ibo land nigerian
army sabi fight.

They have never killed any
Fulani Kidnap or bandit kingpin.

Boko haram move freely within
NE Nigeria with no reply.

But once APC Fulani leaders hear
Igbo, all dem preek go raise up.
Igbo na customer.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Kebbiprince: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Factshunter:
It's quite unfortunate that the young man lost his life defending and protecting his people and land.

And well... It is what it is, man must die for something and, I hope the online warriors branch ( the noisemakers, the toothless ones) of the IPOB branch will learn a great lesson from this unfortunate event.

From all indications ( his pics with Kanu, the green cap, the logo, etc) the falling hero is indeed a member, a leader along the fighters. Rest in peace hero. cool
Don't lie to yourself, he didn't die protecting anything. He died killing security forces.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Lol... That's the point. The government is waiting for you to do more so that they can declare a state of emergency in your land. You go kill tire. Boko Haram has been killing since the beginning of time. The war is still on still.

If you think he's the only person who died in that operation, then you never know army, you're deceiving yourself. There are a lot of unrecorded killings going on even during mere investigations.

NOTHING WILL STOP THE MILITARY FROM FEELING THE HEAT.

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT PLANNING TO SLEEP TONIGHT.

REPORTS ARE COMING BACK FAST ON WAT EXACTLY HAPPENED.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by chatinent: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Pls increase the crying and wailing.

I'm not IPOB.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Chatflick(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
legitnow:

NOTHING WILL STOP THE MILITARY FROM FEELING THE HEAT.

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT PLANNING TO SLEEP TONIGHT.

REPORTS ARE COMING BACK FAST ON WAT EXACTLY HAPPENED.

I'm happy for you and your people, my guy. In fact, I support you. Go on and kill the zoo military. Good luck.
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by Ashirioluwa: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
But what happened to the bulletproof voodoo jacket he wore
Re: Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack by legitnow: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chatflick:

If those pictures look the same then you are mad

DONT MIND DEM, THE MAN IN THE PICTURE WITH NNAMDI KANU WAS REPORTED KILLED IN THE INVASION IN 2017 OF NNAMDI KANU HOUSE.

HE IS NOT THE SAME PERSON, THEY ARE PARADING HIS DEAD BODY TODAY.

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.