Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles (51727 Views)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
DamnNiggar:
If you don't add this woman then the list is incomplete

Awwwn. Chinwe Owoh.
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Buffalo2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin dat last man fit cry for Africa
. Yes, I remember one of his movies like that "Baba Onigi"
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by sparta191(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
mercy Johnson should be in this list, I in particular almost joined her to cry in tears of hope

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
If tunbosun is not there, the list is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Youngwiz71(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Mogadishuu: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
, oga why my name no dey on the list now
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by 234GT(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tunbosun Odunsi is the clear winner.

He was born to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by EyezofGod120: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Buffalo2:
. Yes, I remember one of his movies like that "Baba Onigi"
,,DAT man dey cry ehn

2 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Obarofrederick(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
Someone is missing on your list l.
The old man that acts in both English and Yoruba films. He acted in Some American films too.
Olu Jacobs

You need to see his crying roles.
Bros don't be annoyed, which of the American films has he acted?
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Drdreyy: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Leave am for ble-ble

Best in crying

Hummn.... Can you remind me of the name of the movie that name "ble ble" was coined from? I know its an old movie because I can remember that name was reigning around 2001 or so.
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Codes151(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
You no even sabi naija movies.

If you carry hilda put after banky wife na wa.
Nkiru 1
Hilda 2
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
What of crying Governor's?
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Dannydaking007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Where's Mercy Johnson? It's so so incomplete without her unless you just sad down and wrote what you feel erroneously

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Jackmj(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know those Yoruba actors
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Dikaveli(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Where is Chinwe owoh

This list is not it only hilida and nkiru others was added because of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by HajiaNotu: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nkiru, Tokunbo and Hilda, These are the best (Tears removal i.e Criers) of Nollywood...
With Nkiru taking the No1 position...
Haaaa Ble Ble grin grin grin
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by HajiaNotu: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Drdreyy:

Hummn.... Can you remind me of the name of the movie that name "ble ble" was coined from? I know its an old movie because I can remember that name was reigning around 2001 or so.
A cry for help I think
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by RSVP: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dat baba tunbosun deh cry ooo

Kai! Baba go deh comot mucus for nose when crying iyamakata hmm

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Tunbosun Odusin should top the list, that man eenh ! and you go they follow am cry if care is not taken.

Even if care is taken, u can follow baba cry

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Lamanii22(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Tunbosun Odusin should top the list, that man eenh ! and you go they follow am cry if care is not taken.

Honestly... He should be number one of cryers cause I always cry whenever he cries lol! Especially if he lost his child or all those poverty roles...

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by labelle123(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Where's Chinwe Owoh and Mercy Johnson?
Nkiru na nkeazu na legend sha
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by shegsrules(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stella Damascus sabi am well as well
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Obarofrederick:
Bros don't be annoyed, which of the American films has he acted?

Ashanti

He was a police officer there. He acted a couple of others but you can google. I watched Ashanti it's an old American film on Slave trade.
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by babtoundey(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
The last man on the list is the number one cryer of the universe. Nobody can dethrone him in a hundred years to come. My sister named him "Baba elekun" (The crying father)

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Drone95(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
cry
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Tapout(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
in a list of 10, Nkiru should occupy number 1 - 5 cheesy i doubt any Nigerian actress dead, alive or in the future would have played her role in a cry for help better than she did. I was much younger when I saw that movie and at some point I started crying with her each time she starts crying grin
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Kingbaba47: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
This Nkiru of a lady finish work I no go lie you if you no hold yourself you fit join her cry self..I commot cap for her,for others them dey learn work from her..
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by KingMack(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nkiru Sylvanus go cry sorry you no go feel pity Na vex you go begin vex..I hated her for over crying >:

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by majemuoluwa45075: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
:. Yes, I remember one of his movies like that "Baba Onigi" ,,DAT man dey cry ehn

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by Polynek(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ble ble dat year, chaaaii e don teeey oo, the world is like a stage aswear
Re: Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles by wumi2017(f): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
What of Tola Oladokun grin Jennifer's mum in jenifa's diary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses / Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.