Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (4051 Views)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by uBuNiT: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Entertained I felt

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

You are not getting the point...

Have Boko haram not been bombing , killing and kidnapping people for more than a decade? Why are they not operating in any part of the Southern region?

Pushing it further can never be a threat to FGN, Nigeria army, other regions except the rag tag ESN and the region SE.

Are ESN/UGM footsoldiers up to 2,000? Where do they want to operate from ?

You better tell them not to bring unnecessary destruction of lives and property to SE region cos it's a fight they can never and never win...
It is a war they can win with bombing of your oil facilities.
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by superjab247: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Where did I mention Ipob as the attackers
I didn't accuse you or say explicitly that ipob did it,but u mention ESN commander that was killed,what am trying to say is that so many miscreants and criminals might use the perilous times to commit crimes against security personnels and people would begin to suspect ipob or ESN that's my point.i know rivers state I lost my laptop and other belongings 2 years ago when I visited the state,criminals run things there and their talkative of a governor isn't doing anything about the rising tides of criminality and cultism in his state.
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by helinues: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
2elliot:

Oil facilities located at where?

OBALOLA55
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by joyandfaith: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
fabiano09:
What I don't understand in all this attacks on security formations is why they are always caught unawares. I mean this is a big shame for our operatives . How do you get caught unawares every time, in a checkpoint for that matter

They are interested in collecting bribes from motorists . No professionalism..

2 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Oil facilities located at where?
You think only Igbos are biafrans? lmao.

2 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by Valkrie: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
UstazAhmed:
one Nigeria for life

That's just a pipe dream bro..!! If for life then stop complaining about ipob...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by helinues: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
2elliot:

Simple question see where you are shifting the goal post to..

Where is oil facilities that angry ESN want to destroy located?

OBALOLA55
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by UstazAhmed(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Valkrie:

That's just a pipe dream bro..!! If for life then stop complaining about ipob...!!!!

Ipob is a rag tag group naa... Full of miscreants
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
When the army comes for revenge. Social media and nairaland plus ipob supporters wont stop crying injustice.

Our soldiers with families at home were on duty, you carry your guns and kill them, when they come back to collect the bodies of their fallen men with force, you start acting like victim
I dont think you really understand the gravity of the situation hence you will not be issuing this childish threats.We have already gone past that

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by superjab247: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Ipob is a rag tag group naa... Full of miscreants
Did your father attended a university

Just asking!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by UstazAhmed(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
superjab247:

Did your father attended a university

Just asking!!!!

No he didn't but he's ruling over you
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by afube: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It has come to the point that anyone identified as IPOB member should be shot on sight. They are all terrorists.

oga it's an attitude like yours that got us into this mess in the first place. the same armed security agencies have been killing ipob members for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by superjab247: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
UstazAhmed:

No he didn't but he's ruling over you
Stop lying and claiming about buhari I am asking you about your own father that birthed u if he attended university?

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by Walkee: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by McStoic(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:

people like you create more problems than solutions, if the attack of the police and military did not stop boko haram why then are you encouraging such with the false belief it will silence ESN/UGM. a while ago these Igbos were unarmed demonstrators doing their street protest until the ignorant imbeciles in uniform started killing them , now the battle has gone to beheading soldiers and you are urging soldiers to continue

No mind the idiotic idiot

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by NikAustine: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Have Boko haram not been bombing , killing and kidnapping people for more than a decade? Why are they not operating in any part of the Southern region?

Pushing it further can never be a threat to FGN, Nigeria army, other regions except the rag tag ESN and the region SE.

You better tell them not to bring unnecessary destruction of lives and property to SE region cos it's a fight they can never and never win...
And you to do not get it. a war in the East will spillover to the SS which is the cashcow of Nigeria because just like in Rivers, we have indigenous Igbos in delta too. there will blow up oil installations etc there by bringing the Nigeria Economy to a halt.
Or has Nigeria stop depending on oil?
When they do being that to a halt how will Nigeria purchase weapons to fight the ESN, and Boko Haram at the same time?

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by NikAustine: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

And you to do not get it. a war in the East will spillover to the SS which is the cashcow of Nigeria because just like in Rivers, we have indigenous Igbos in delta too. there will blow up oil installations etc there by bringing the Nigeria Economy to a halt.
Or has Nigeria stop depending on oil?
When they do being that to a halt how will Nigeria purchase weapons to fight the ESN, and Boko Haram at the same time?
With Nigeria Economy down, it will affect the west and Lagos in particular and workers will be sack etc?
Wars isn't a good thing bro we shouldn't pray for that. let the Ngr Govt dialogue with this people nowwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by christistruth01: 3:26am On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:

South East hardly has any critical Oil facilities
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 247Dior(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It has come to the point that anyone identified as IPOB member should be shot on sight. They are all terrorists.
islamic terrorist spotted, your end is near .
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2021
christistruth01:

South East hardly has any critical Oil facilities
Look! U guys are joking and sleeping on bicycles! My late uncle and Adaka Boro and several Ijaw men fought on the side of Nigeria, but how was they awarded? My late uncle was killed by Nigerian soldiers for leaking information to his kinsmen to escape when they were coming towards our clan killing accused Biafran sympathizers. In the death of that my uncle we lost a lot of opportunities that up till this moment affect us. Adaka Boro despite being the first person to wage war against Nigeria for secession was lured to fight against Biafra by Nigeria, but was killed by Nigerian soldier. Several of our men fought on the side of Nigeria to make it one, but how have we been treated with our oil sustaining this fraud of a country? Our men died in war only for the yorubas and Hausa-fulanis to take the glory. My mum suffered so much in the hands of Nigerian soldiers, a closed relative of our committed suicide after Nigeria soldier damaged his manhood with sticks simply because an informant who hates him included him as Biafran sympathizer even though wasn't. As an Ijaw man, we have lost enough to keep Nigeria going. I come from an oil producing community, we have one of the biggest oil fields, but every single little things we enjoy today was gotten through masses protests. We are suffering! Nobody regards us. The whole of my clan is ladened with oil and gas, yet we are impoverished. So, if you think we will allow fraud Nigeria to use our oil money to wage war on Biafrans, you all are joking, I swear. Yorubas and the hausa fulani can contribute and do that, but we will rather set those shits on flame than see it running to be used by one nigeria idiots to terminate Biafrans. We have learnt our lessons. The lie that Igbos we dominate us and enslave us that if we join them has been seen by us— one Nigeria has shown their disdain for us.

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Simple question see where you are shifting the goal post to..

Where is oil facilities that angry ESN want to destroy located?
Look! U guys are joking and sleeping on bicycles! My late uncle and Adaka Boro and several Ijaw men fought on the side of Nigeria, but how was they awarded? My late uncle was killed by Nigerian soldiers for leaking information to his kinsmen to escape when they were coming towards our clan killing accused Biafran sympathizers. In the death of that my uncle we lost a lot of opportunities that up till this moment affect us. Adaka Boro despite being the first person to wage war against Nigeria for secession was lured to fight against Biafra by Nigeria, but was killed by Nigerian soldier. Several of our men fought on the side of Nigeria to make it one, but how have we been treated with our oil sustaining this fraud of a country? Our men died in war only for the yorubas and Hausa-fulanis to take the glory. My mum suffered so much in the hands of Nigerian soldiers, a closed relative of our committed suicide after Nigeria soldier damaged his manhood with sticks simply because an informant who hates him included him as Biafran sympathizer even though wasn't. As an Ijaw man, we have lost enough to keep Nigeria going. I come from an oil producing community, we have one of the biggest oil fields, but every single little things we enjoy today was gotten through masses protests. We are suffering! Nobody regards us. The whole of my clan is ladened with oil and gas, yet we are impoverished. So, if you think we will allow fraud Nigeria to use our oil money to wage war on Biafrans, you all are joking, I swear. Yorubas and the hausa fulani can contribute and do that, but we will rather set those shits on flame than see it running to be used by one nigeria idiots to terminate Biafrans. We have learnt our lessons. The lie that Igbos we dominate us and enslave us that if we join them has been seen by us— one Nigeria has shown their disdain for us.

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by Christistruth00: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:

LIAR !!!!

Adaka Boro was killed by a Biafran Soldier at Okrika

Truth is Light

Gen Alabi Isama was the one who saved the Life of the Biafran soldier that killed Boro after he was Captured

Many Federal soldier's were ready to Finish him off immediately despite him being a Prisoner of War

Alabi Isama had to send the Biafran soldier who killed Adaka boro to be detained in Lagos for his own safety
He would not have Survived detention by the Federal 3MCDO troops in the East

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by meccuno: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
One of the Top ESN miscreants just bite the dust, those who made this recent attack should not sleep with their eyes closed cos hell awaits them..

Rip to the departed gallant officers

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by meccuno: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
When the army comes for revenge. Social media and nairaland plus ipob supporters wont stop crying injustice.

Our soldiers with families at home were on duty, you carry your guns and killed them, when they come back to collect the bodies of their fallen men with force, you start acting like a victim
so the igbos they killed dont have families ? what kind of fuckery is this?
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by meccuno: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
just leave that child of lucifer. i just dey look am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
meccuno:
just leave that child of lucifer. i just dey look am grin grin grin grin grin
I just dey pity them. They must think everyone is a fool. So them go carry our oil money take fight second biafra war, and we go mumu look.
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

LIAR !!!!

Adaka Boro was killed by a Biafran Soldier at Okrika

Truth is Light

Gen Alabi Isama was the one who saved the Life of the Biafran soldier that killed Boro after he was Captured

Many Federal soldier's were ready to Finish him off immediately despite him being a Prisoner of War

Alabi Isama had to send the Biafran soldier who killed Adaka boro to be detained in Lagos for his own safety
He would not have Survived detention by the Federal 3MCDO troops in the East
Revisionist, that is what you are! Adaka Boro was killed by Adekunle, A Nigerian soldier, the same man who shot and killed my very uncle for telling my kinsmen who were on the list of Biafran sympathizers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Gave His Campaign Vehicles To A Presidential Candidate After Failed Amb / Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. / Police Arraign Six Unad Students For Allegedly Stoning Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.