Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Bulgarian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bulgarian Woman (3327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
After dating for four years online, I have finally gotten visa to Bulgaria to meet my Bulgarian love, I am 33 years old and she’s 52. We have tried and applied for visa twice but it was rejected twice, once for tourist visa and the other for student visa even though I was given admission by the university. But finally I have been given visa and will be off in a month time. But I have a problem, they are two, one: I have a very strong body odor, I got this when I travelled to Kenya January this year but I and my friend were looseguarded by our host and we slept in the street for two weeks without bathing for a single day, I came back to Nigeria and I have tried all sorts of medications to no avail and secondly: I want to whiten my teeth as my Bulgarian woman has told me she would love my teeth whiter, I am currently in ore and will be in Benin city by next week, where can I improve the shade of my teeth and how much does it cost ? Thanks for your inputs and jah bless .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yahoo boy oshi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Omo pastor, I hail o
brainmax2000:
Yahoo boy oshi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Generation21st(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Godada(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
sad

Use charcoal and sand brush your teeth.

Don't thank me....what are friends for?

As for the body odour.......use soda soap bathe.... Spray St Louis parfume
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Help with suggestions please, I have just one month to get things right
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Daisukee:
Help with suggestions please, I have just one month to get things right
On a serious note how can u develop body odour just like that? I hope no be something u go swallow for Kenya? You should see a doctor. As for the teeth they seel teeth whitening products everywhere or to be on a safer side see a dentist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by PlayerMeji: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Your Bulgarian babe just wants to use you to fulfill her fantasy. Sleep with a Native African.

Most are told we spot the whitest sets of choppers and our skin is so dark it could absorb light, etc..

How would a 50-something expect a 30-something to have sparkling teeth when you are not a celebrity..

Though, these are just random musings..

4 Likes

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
I have gone to see a dentist before, I told him I want to whiten my teeth, he just looked at me and said “your teeth are already white na, or do you have money to waste?” That was how he sent me back that day but I knew my teeth are not white at all
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Alright, thanks prof. We are genuinely in love with each other but if you think otherwise who am I to argue with you ? Enjoy yourself baba
PlayerMeji:
Your Bulgarian babe just wants to use you to fulfill her fantasy. Sleep with a Native African.

Most are told we spot the whitest sets of choppers and our skin is so dark it could absorb light, etc..

How would a 50-something expect a 30-something to have sparkling teeth when you are not a celebrity..

Though, these are just random musings..
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks
dairykidd:

On
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pls visit Jumia for white teethen powder.

2. Rub your armpit with medicated soap morning and night.
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Cousin9999: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
You're playing with your life if you do something like this. These people are out to take your kidney.

4 Likes

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by McStoic(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Daisukee:
After dating for four years online, I have finally gotten visa to Bulgaria to meet my Bulgarian love, I am 33 years old and she’s 52. We have tried and applied for visa twice but it was rejected twice, once for tourist visa and the other for student visa even though I was given admission by the university. But finally I have been given visa and will be off in a month time. But I have a problem, they are two, one: I have a very strong body odor, I got this when I travelled to Kenya January this year but I and my friend were looseguarded by our host and we slept in the street for two weeks without bathing for a single day, I came back to Nigeria and I have tried all sorts of medications to no avail and secondly: I want to whiten my teeth as my Bulgarian woman has told me she would love my teeth whiter, I am currently in ore and will be in Benin city by next week, where can I improve the shade of my teeth and how much does it cost ? Thanks for your inputs and jah bless .

Where una dey see all these stories dey tell us Biko? Make una do give away dash us some na, make we too follow trend grin
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks
AKWATGOLD1:
Pls visit Jumia for white teethen powder.

2. Rub your armpit with medicated soap morning and night.
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Explain better please, I don’t understand
Cousin9999:
You're playing with your life if you do something like this. These people are out to take your kidney.
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by soundOsonic: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buy lots of lemon, add salt to the squeezed lemon juice. Rub it in your armpit and genitals and stay for hours.
Then go and bath your odour will be gone.

Note: lemon is 350 naira for one quite expensive
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Cerebellum: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP, both you and your fantasy mama with body and mouth odour are madd! grin
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Kk4(m): 2:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Even me as a guy, I don't like people with body odor.
Always shave your public hairs and shower with good and aromatic body wash. Use a healthy body cream too.
Bros try spend money on yourself. Check out the bodyshop products. I think they have an office in Abuja and Lagos. Cheers
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2021
fiction
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by zolajpower: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Daisukee:
Try Norland toothpaste and baking soda . Trust me you will pray for me after the trial .
Brush your with baking soda after using NORLAND TOOTHPASTE.

2 Likes

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2021
bath 3times daily with medicated soap
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Angrygoat: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2021
The only time I can get body smell is after a day in heat dust and misery. You are a dumb and poor guy,u want to whiten your teeth abi you want to bleach it. Well I can't wait ,no forget when she drug u,u go sleep tire,then dem go comot your kidney. Hopeless retard yahooboy.
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Hahaha, Dis one don crase for another man matter finish o, wahala.
Angrygoat:
The only time I can get body smell is after a day in heat dust and misery. You are a dumb and poor guy,u want to whiten your teeth abi you want to bleach it. Well I can't wait ,no forget when she drug u,u go sleep tire,then dem go comot your kidney. Hopeless retard yahooboy.
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021
What can I say baba, who no go no know, If you know e no go be like fantasy for your eyes again
Cerebellum:
OP, both you and your fantasy mama with body and mouth odour are madd! grin
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by stacyadams: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Daisukee:
I have gone to see a dentist before, I told him I want to whiten my teeth, he just looked at me and said “your teeth are already white na, or do you have money to waste?” That was how he sent me back that day but I knew my teeth are not white at all

Which dating site u met am?

1 Like

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by LadySarah: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
For body odour ,squeeze lemon into ur bathing water everyday for 1 week.prior to that scrub your armpits with it 10 mins before bathing

Teeth.brush with baking soda mixed with coconut oil in ur mouth Once daily for 1 month.Your teeth will be brighter.

1 Like

Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2021
On instagram
stacyadams:

Which dating site u met am?
Re: My Bulgarian Woman by Daisukee: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Thanks
LadySarah:
For body odour ,squeeze lemon into ur bathing water everyday for 1 week.prior to that scrub your armpits with it 10 mins before bathing

Teeth.brush with baking soda mixed with coconut oil in ur mouth Once daily for 1 month.Your teeth will be brighter.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This..? / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / Wow Pictures! BBSA - Dinky's Saturday Night Party Dress Shows Too Much Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.