Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch (5612 Views)

Tension As Soldiers Lay Siege On Aba, Markets Shut / APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by chrisblack: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2021
MrMaestro:
See how Igbos and Fulanis will be jubilating in this thread.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I implore ALL Yorubas to come to the solution they ALL foreigners in Yorubaland are your ENEMIES. We first need to establish Oodua Nation and then expel them ALL. Otherwise your unborn children will suffer the consequences.

And for the One Nigeria Yorubas damning the future generations to hell on earth, may God give you the justice you deserve.

More videos: https://twitter.com/OdudwaRepublic/status/1386668097977864192?s=19
shut up
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by meccuno: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2021
MrMaestro:
See how Igbos and Fulanis will be jubilating in this thread.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I implore ALL Yorubas to come to the solution they ALL foreigners in Yorubaland are your ENEMIES. We first need to establish Oodua Nation and then expel them ALL. Otherwise your unborn children will suffer the consequences.

And for the One Nigeria Yorubas damning the future generations to hell on earth, may God give you the justice you deserve.

More videos: https://twitter.com/OdudwaRepublic/status/1386668097977864192?s=19
don't be silly. How many times have the Igbos fought you in your land?
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Kewtt: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2021
oyoirabor:
The west is just too weak....!!! Why do they fear the north so much..?? When will the west stand firm without seeking pity and collabo from the north....
The north will run them over smoothly...no doubt about that
The West comprises of Igbo and Yoruba. I can assure you that a lot of Igbo vehicles were destroyed in the video
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by orisa37: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
"AYE GBA TAPA O KOLE IGUNNUN". I HOPE SANWO OLU UNDERSTANDS THAT?
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Supan(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Rodwave:

Lol.. My G you dey scarce oh. Wetin happen?

I dey oh. Nothing dey happen
Re: Hausas Rampage In Lagos As Soldiers Watch by Rodwave: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Supan:

I dey oh. Nothing dey happen
No p my g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! / Why Abubakar Rimi Was Shot Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.