Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! (5548 Views)

I Am On Radio This Moment Discussing Politics / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2006
What an outrage women discussing poltics.Next they will be asking to be given the right to vote.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 8:28pm On May 09, 2006
We already have the right to vote and we deserve every bit of it.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2006
4 Play, I'm amused. Are you a relic from the 15th century?

1 Like

Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2006
Zahymaka:

4 Play, I'm amused. Are you a relic from the 15th century?
It is an outrage to have women discussing politics.What do they know about complex issues.I suggest they should all go to a thread that deals with women issues like menstruation,haemorrhoids and vaginal discharge
If you read what they post ,you can see they haven't got a clue what they are talking about.We should stop indulging their ignorance
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 8:36pm On May 09, 2006
What the hell is you poblem. . .How DARE you say that.
What you posted sounds more like ignorance.

SH**
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2006
Why don't you start a thread that talks only about joysticks and trousers and such and see how many of your fellow men would join?

We're straying off the thread -- please let's discuss Obasanjo.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2006
Thanks ZAh kiss
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2006
What happened? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh I see wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. 4 Play, this is the battle ground -- you've been yanked off the other thread. Let the ladies come and defend themselves. I hope you can stand the verbal barrage.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2006
Zahymaka:

What happened? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh I see wink cheesy cheesy cheesy. 4 Play, this is the battle ground -- you've been yanked off the other thread. Let the ladies come and defend themselves. I hope you can stand the verbal barrage.
No amount of machinations can quiet me. I have had to listen to women mouth off about issues that they don't know about.Men don't join them when they are talking about inane issues like clothes,fibroids and morning sickness,so why should they join us in discussing complex issues.
These cannot even change a car engine oil yet they are discussing politics
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2006
There are women that can change oil.
Just because the women that you know let you treat them like shi* doesnt mean that all women of the world are like that. There are some men that cant change oil but that dont mean they not men.

Everyone is different. . . not every finger i the same size as the other!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2006
There's nothing special about car oil to them -- it simply doesn't bother them. A woman arguing along the same lines as you would say men:

1. Can't change diapers of their own babies

2. Don't know how to cook

3. Do not know anything about childbirth which brought them into the world

4. Are only interested in violence and war

and so on and so forth.

What's so special about politics. Isn't Obasanjo a man like you -- and isn't he messing up Nigeria?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2006
Sure there are dogs  that can walk on two legs,that doesn't they should do so.The fact is most women are incapable of resonable discourse,like you are showing,so women should focus on what they do best.
Which is gossiping,cooking and taking care of their husband's carnal pleasures
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2006
Im not even gonna entertain your ignorance.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2006
I am glad to see you have no way of refuting my argument.The earlier women know their place in society the better.Women have been conditioned by feminism to think they are on a par with men.They can't even explain the offside rule in football,how are they supposed to engage in politics
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2006
sade511:

I'm not even going to entertain your ignorance.

Me too.

Sade kiss kiss kiss

4 Play, I'll tell you only one thing -- you sound like someone who a woman has bested time and again and feels slighted because of it. I won't attempt to change you -- afterall, I'm neither a magician nor a miracle worker.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Damest09(f): 9:09pm On May 09, 2006
We women are human being as well and we have equal right and opportunity as men. The only reason why men feel superior is that men are leaders from the beginning of the earth. We have the same right as men now so we can do whatever men are doing including voting and women for PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.  and have thought about the fact that women are now more active than men in everything. What men can do women can do better including working even DIY (do it yourself). Politics is a smart talk among women can we make better decisions.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by nferyn(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2006
Ignore this ignorant troll
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2006
Men are superior because we are smarter.If women had brains they won't be scorned.They can't even pee while standing yet they want equality.What is this world coming to
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by OldGlory1(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2006
4Play

Are u in the UK or in Iran?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Rolly: 9:18pm On May 09, 2006
i am highly dumbfounded!!!!  shocked shocked

4 play did u just wake up from the olden days or what?!!!

what is this u are saying?

do u mean that women should just focus on babies and cooking and stuff like that? well, i have to tell u that u are extremely wrong and ignorant.

Were u asleep when women became the presidents of some countries?
when women became medical doctors?
when women are the bosses of some men in their offices?

i'm sure u were dozing, u better wake up to reality and stop thinking like ur fore fore fathers.

we women can put our mouth in whatsoever we please because we are humans like men and we have the right to.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2006
I
Old Glory:

4Play

Are u in the UK or in Iran?
Sometimes I wish I was In Afghanistan during the Taleban era where women where treated as they should.I am not a muslim  but i give the Taleban full marks for their excellent handling of gender affairs
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Rolly: 9:21pm On May 09, 2006
4 Play:

Men are superior because we are smarter.If women had brains they won't be scorned.They can't even pee while standing yet they want equality.What is this world coming to

Some men are smart and so are women.

women professors taught the smart men.

look here, God made us like that and so we bend down to pee. becos God made men to stand up dont mean shit.Do u stand up to poop? No. u sit, just like women, so what the hell are u talking about?
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Seun(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2006
Lol. Now this is what I'm talking about! Funny threads are back on Nairaland!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Rolly: 9:23pm On May 09, 2006
This is not laughing matter, seun
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by zeb(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2006
@4play  explain to me what u mean by this sentence pls.

They can't even pee while standing yet they want equality??.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Damest09(f): 9:27pm On May 09, 2006
@4 real

I have a little story for you

God asked 3 men what they want

The first one said I want to be 1000 times smarter'

God made him 1000 times smarter

The second said ' i want to be 10000 times smarter'

God made him 10000 times smarter

The last man said I want to be the smartest person of the all'

And God made him a WOMAN

Women are the smartest

we sympathizes with guys and give them a little bit of authority because we don't

want them to lose the superiority.

Women are the smartest

Hurray!!!! smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink

Men better respect that
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2006
Rolly:

Do u stand up to poop? No. u sit, just like women, so what the hell are u talking about?
I stand to pee, but can you.The female leaders you people refer to were ineffectual and were only succesful because they had male helpers.It is injustice to men that we have to listen to you people talk absolute gibberish about issues you don't know about.Women can't even change a car tire.
The women on this forum have confirmed my worst assumptions about women
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Rolly: 9:30pm On May 09, 2006
4 play, i will have u know that, behind EVERY single succesful man is a woman.
whether directly or indirectly.

ok so u can stand to pee. fine, good. can u also stand to poop?, No.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Zahymaka(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2006
This is going to be a hot thread!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2006
@Rolly
I can't stand but at least I can while peeing while you can'tBehind every succesful woman is a man nobbing her from behind not the reverse.
The earlier women get away from the idea of equality the better.We are vastly more intelligent than women.But then women are too daft to realise this .
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Seun(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2006
Please, 4Play, do not let your comments spill out of this thread if you want to keep your account. having said that, please, guys and girls should fire on! Show yourselves pepper; you have my encouragement!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Rolly: 9:43pm On May 09, 2006
obviously 4play u are way too daft to accept the fact that we women are moving up to equality with men, that is if we havent gotten there already

besides, equality should be the last thing on ur mind, u should think of how u will make a mark on ur generation not how intelligent men are or women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Travels Of President Jonathan- dailytrust / Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram / Aba, From Eye Of The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.