Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) (55212 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by PerformOrResign: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
I Call On America’s Government To Arrest President Jonathan. He Has Blood On His Hands-Farouk Aliyu (Buhari Cabal Member)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWfgblqKh4

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Typicool8(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stupid people

345 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by edoairways: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
First of all arrest Isa Pantami before thinking of arresting Jonathan. At least the former confessed terrorism

336 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan has proven that he isn’t such a politician who needs human blood to remain relevant.

Jonathan has been vindicated

603 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by FarahAideed: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
These are the sponsor of Bokoharam ..you can just feel the hatred he has for Jonathan

340 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by LikeAking: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Him think say the USA na God.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Analyst7: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Imagine the shit this one is spewing with boldness, surely Jonathan was lenient then

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Bedrooomsecret: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please, Leave Jonathan alone.
He is the true definition of Democractic President..

He gave us freedom of speech. Although he has his shortcomings but the fact still remains that he chose peace over his political ambition.

Respect Sir!

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Guinearyt: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by KingKingKing: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so badly on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet

271 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by JosephXavier: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Goodluck is the only Nigerian president that have practised free speech

All those critics can't try such now

The likes of Wole Soyinka and the rest can only do their agitation offline

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by horsepower102: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan Tried everything possible to reason with these animals. He tried everything to appease them. He even ignored his support base and channeled major projects to their region. Yet after all said and done, they hated his guts even more.

If you are Igbo or southerner and this doesn't teach you lessons about the mentality of Northerners, then you are forever lost.

338 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
When those in government start seeing terrorism and corruption as "your administration/party did it also" because their own terrorism and corruption was pointed out, just know that the masses are in for a long thing, we are basically on our own.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Kandeed: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
was Aliyu sure Jonathan was responsible for the blood on his hands?? was he really sure the US would have effected an arrest without a warrant?? angry

#Kandeed says Aliyu must return to christ cuz his eternal damnation is better imagined

6 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Is not dat Goodluck's government was good but buhari's government has proven we threw away diamond picking stones
Anybody still supporting buhari NOW won't have peace in his/her life in Jesus name.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by bolaayenimo: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Faruk man is now dead. Let him rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Naughtysex: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Terrorist can go to any length to make the world hate you before carrying out their mission

This man was one of those who Buhari sponsorar use to distabalize Jonathan's regime

Karma is fighting back and they can't handle it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by KingOKON: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
M
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by toffyz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
If these people are properly drilled I'm sure they have a say to the current happenings.

El Rufai
Atiku
Alimodu Sheriff
Pantami ( Self confession)
And their boss patapata Baba Go Slow

Banditry is 100% political!

25 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Ohizfly(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
light my kpoli
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by maxiuc(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
cheesy

School children no dey sing national anthem again oooo

Nigeria go finally sink las las,

It has not been to terrible and worst

Every APC state is facing one crises or the other

7 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
if Jonathan had blood on his hands,,that means buhari is swimming in blood..bloody Terrorist,,God punish anybody still supporting dis useless government..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by eraly(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can we just say US should arrest Buhari now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by anibi9674: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chai there is God o
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by humberjade: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now they are far worse than the govt they went all out to castigate to high heavens without been molested....but now, they hunt down any perceived critic.

Very unfortunate set of people. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bu hari issa terrorist

Every supporter of Bul hari

Will die a painful death

8 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by seeker121(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Let the North enjoy the monster they made.

7 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by wallay77(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Foolish people....what is he gonna say about PMB now...blood all over his body... mycheeew...last last everybody go go their seperate ways

6 Likes

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by haaland9: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
must be kidding me
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Sunnybay7: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
The tide as turned.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.