Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse (38612 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Corruption Worse Under Buhari – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by onthehill: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Reacting to some of the recent happenings in the country, Singer J. Martins has asked former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan to forgive his betrayers, IgbereTV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer stated that the freedom of speech Nigerians enjoyed when Goodluck Jonathan was President is no longer available. He also said that what the Goodluck administration was accused of, is now being witnessed much more in this present administration. He asked Jonathan to forgive those who betrayed him.

The singer wrote;

"Jonathan Oh Jonathan The freedom of speech we all enjoyed during your stay in office as president of nigeria is no longer available, yes we never valued it then sir.

The corruption your government was accused off then have now graduated with a double PhD in this prestigious government and yet they've kept a blind eye thinking that they will all go free? even if they leave government today? Nope never!

There is no part of this country that's not under attack, if not banditry, it's kidnapping, or boko haram or killing of security officers, this things were never heard off before but now it is our every day living experience.

Oh Jonathan i know you were called all sorts of names, those who betrayed you some of them are dead while many of them have no shame, they're still busy jumping from one political party to another, the few others can not look at you in the face because they failed to learn from judas who betrayed his master.

Please I have a question for you and in as much i recognise that you are not a perfect person sir, you could have also had some mistakes you made in times past but sir, can you forgive all those who betrayed you? and bless this country from your heart? I know you would say you're not a pastor but you're a Father and fathers blessings go a long way in helping his children succeed sir, please and please sir, do this for us all."
https://www.instagram.com/p/COJ_oDEM3m7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

134 Likes 19 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
He said,i should tell u "he never for once,felt offended".

506 Likes 29 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Racoon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
The era of decree 2 and 4 of 1983-85 are fully here.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Saao(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol, all the sai baba are now hailing Uncle Jona, may I remind them that we are in 2021 so we have 2 more years to go with shiek bubu, when bubu is done with naija, una mumu go do.

342 Likes 17 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by TripleDdotcom: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
donbachi:
He said,i should tell u "he never for once,felt offended".

Ahn Ahn... shocked

Oga, with all due respect; you can lie!!!

cheesy cheesy

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your eye don clear ba

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by phygo89(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Food d sweet

but na God sweet pass,

biscuit and mineral, even if na sugar.

love your neighbour

as you love your baby

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Masterppower: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan is not complaining

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by chatinent: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
There was not a time Nigeria was good. It has always grown from bad to worse.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Burtonj: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
It shall never be well with those that foisted this collosal failure on us as a country

Because of tribalism, religion the people foisted a man that has no heart to the plight of what the common man is facing.

Karl Marx theory comes to play here.

Religion is the opium of the people. Because you can't tell me that the Yorubas and the Hausas didn't know that Buhari was going to be a failure.

But they had to rig him in just because of religion and tribe and today we are all seeing the consequences of that mistake.

Come 2023, they will still vote in an old and senile man to pilot the affairs of the country.

And tomorrow we come back and start complaining just going in circles.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by edoairways: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan does not have your time. When we warned your kind, you failed to listen.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Penguin2: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
One word I have for the rest of Nigeria is that we, Ndigbo, warned you.

Ya gazie!

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Mokason288(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why is J Martins putting on a pink Coat ?

Is he a Gabriel?

3 Likes

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by excellencyabia1: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
When the ear refuse to hear, when cutlass takes the head it will still follow. More two years to go so relax and enjoy the cruise

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by royalamour(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
undecided
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by limeta(f): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
made in nigeria general
is that a general

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Henryjr(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari the SLEEPY president.

Sometimes, it's good we try different people to know who's better. If only we can all express these grievances in the next election (if there would be an election). They will come, give you 2k, use ethnicity and religion to divide us and manipulate you not to make a rational decision at the poll. It's well

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by bosco26: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
wonders shall never end
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well, he was called all sorts of names, he was painted black, he was a thief and corrupt.
Then, they presented a lifeless man, painted him repented democrat, he was called the savior of Nigeria situation, he was called body language man, he was painted as a saint from heaven.
Now ladies and gentlemen can we all say sorry to the drunk master as he was called, can we all seek for his forgiveness.
By the way, how could a sensible human being on earth compare a man without WAEC with a Ph.D holder, is not done anywhere.
A man that could not even address the nation but outside the country u see him granting interview outside the country.
A particular tribe in Nigeria brought this damage (I no mention name) all bcs of their selfish interest. And now they are now shouting United South, United South they didn't shout during 2019
I'm fucking pained right now

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by bigdammyj: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Noted
Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Officialgarri: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Words of a fool. And only a fool will think he owes Jonathan an apology...

He can go to hell for all I care...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by sotall(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hahhahah, e go soon clear for them eyes one by one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Chatflick(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lolz. Dem never begin beg

1 Like

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Kingrefreshed: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
onthehill:
Reacting to some of the recent happenings in the country, Singer J. Martins has asked former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan to forgive his betrayers, IgbereTV reports.

In an Instagram post he shared, the singer stated that the freedom of speech Nigerians enjoyed when Goodluck Jonathan was President is no longer available. He also said that what the Goodluck administration was accused of, is now being witnessed much more in this present administration. He asked Jonathan to forgive those who betrayed him.

The singer wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COJ_oDEM3m7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

War is looming! Get your guns brofs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Revere27: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
We never see anything for this country... By the baba is through with us 2023, we would have reset back to default factory settings wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by cbrezy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Like for Jonathan
Share for Buhari

cool

232 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Karleb(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari be making GEJ look like Nelson Mandela.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Sonnobax15(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
This life en.

I no believe say one day j. Martins career go just enter flight mode just like this

make e for no be like say I dey attack the messenger instead of the message...

Jokes apart,every Nigerian owes GEJ a very big apology.....In fact,we all need the kind of fulani flogging for the mistakes we all made in 2015...

Buhari and his cabals really bamboozled us into believing they were the messiahs but unfortunately,see what and where we are now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by arkonpoint: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dr Jonathan, Forgive and Forget. Never Again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse by Godblessbiafraa: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.