Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,435 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands (37499 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Vintiana: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
When I saw “Niger state youth leader “ I was anxious to read it cos I know my state and the kinda leaders we have.
This is not Niger state but Benue state. I have seen this on the news.
Any leader that will make such move in Niger state will be paid off immediately to remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by ofiko123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
musa234:
Defend yourselves, buhari is bereft of ideas

Is that the way to go?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by ceaser: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

Stop wasting your time on hypocrite Helinues. He knows he is wrong, but wants to earn his pay by force. His hypocrisy is registered on the minds of all on nairaland. He was exposes yesterday.

For example, tell him his life will be led the way buhari is leading Nigeria and you will see him reporting to mods. grin

His interest is not the people. He is only interested in protecting the interest of his pay master.

He doesn't mind sacrificing the lives of everyone in Nigeria provided it makes his paymaster happy.

That's the summary of his life.

Or maybe he is Fulani. If you notice, he downplays or cools down when the evidences are overwhelmingly against Fulanis but begins to blow hot when the evidences against Fulani are circumstancial, though against them if well investigated.

Like now, he downplayed the response to the risk of further worsening the situation if people rise up to defend 'emselves and suggesting that their representatives in the senate should speak for 'em.

He has conveniently ignored how the senator from Benue was shut down by the deputy speaker of the HOR who is a Fulani when the former tried to table the issue of Fulani taking over his home before the house.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

federal character and quota system
grin
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Maobichek: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
[left][/left]

I do not think any reasonable person would support the killings either by the security forces or the herdsmen..

My point is, head heading is not the only solution for an headache, yes The SE people have valid complains but that doesn't mean they should turn their region into a war zone.. After all, all part of the country are having the same experience and their leaders most especially SS and SW have been untop of the situation without escalating things.

Just tired of all this killings here and there

I appreciate your concern and openness towards the problem of insecurity in the country more especially in the SE.

it was during my service year in the North that I realized that Nigerian Police can be jovial, calm and simple. In the North, I saw someone fought a police man, ppl can confront a police man in the North but if you try it in the East, Police will open fire immediately,

The level of intimidation by the security officers more especially police officers was the reason why most ppl are quiet to the plight of police officers in the SE nevertheless killing of security officers is highly condemnable and must stop forthwith, they are human beings, they have families looking up to them, thank you.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Maobichek: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Postanalyser:

know the limit of your wisdom....stop writing beyond it less you write rubbish.

I think before I talk, I think before I write. I have been to over 30 states in this country as a result of my kind of job and I have seen crisis, violence, deaths, destructions so I know that violence and all these killings here and there won't help anyone whether UGM, bandits, Boko Haram, security officers etc, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by LZAA: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:
cool

It's time people completely ignore Buhari and start defending themselves

You only have one life and it wasn't given to you by Buhari or Nigerian Government, protect it by all means

What!!!!!! grin grin grin
Imhotep and AfonjaConehead must hear this grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
LZAA:

What!!!!!! grin grin grin
ngadaAwo and AfonjaConehead must hear this grin grin
helinues come and see oh.
iammo has finally rejected sai dullardism grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by rummmy: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Which buhari?una never see anything....sai,baba,next level,4*4..kikikikikik...
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by InvertedHammer: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
BadRadio:

https://punchng.com/video-insecurity-buhari-must-do-something-or-else-we-will-take-the-law-into-our-hands-niger-youth-leader/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5eEbaLVxw
/
Useless youths.

Everyone has been calling on Buhari in the last 5 years without a response on how to tackle insecurity. The wise ones have moved on to defend themselves. Let them keep threatening and waiting on Buhari. Their next destination will be 6ft under. Nobody gives what he has not. Buhari aint got it.

/
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by UnabashedIPOB: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
How long are you going to wait for a dead Buhari to come and save you from the TERRORISTS that he created and sponsored while he was alive? You, Nupe youths, better organize and arm yourselves and take matters into your hands before you become another statistic. It's patently obvious that the FULANI government doesn't give a damn about your safety and welfare. Dying or staying alive is up to you!
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
But we told you most of you would be vigilantes before 2023,
Just like the Seleka and Anti Balaka in Central African Republic
Na so you hate us reach....E no go happen...
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by LZAA: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by AfonjaConehead: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:
cool

It's time people completely ignore Buhari and start defending themselves

You only have one life and it wasn't given to you by Buhari or Nigerian Government, protect it by all means

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

I dey laff o...

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by AfonjaConehead: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

They are using style to repent. grin grin. Hand don dey touched them seriously grin

They are gradually finally getting tired and delivered of the spell of the caliphate grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Josywhyte: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Teacher: akpos,define Nigeria

Akpos: Nigeria is a country that has a lifeless, clueless and stupid president that only hosts meetings up and down and at the end doesn't do anything cos he enjoys every part of it.

Teacher: class,clap for him
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so you hate us reach....E no go happen...

Of course you can allow the jihad steamroll you,
Prayer won't stop the islamization drive, you either fight or get with the programme......
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

They are using style to repent. grin grin. Hand don dey touched them seriously grin

They are gradually finally getting tired and delivered of the spell of the caliphate grin
The fear of refugee camp is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Crusty3: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Taking law into your own hands would only worsen the situation
you ought to be tied and shot in the head for foolish statement!

so they should fold their hands and be slaughtered by animals?

may you never fall into the hands of these bandits
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oluwafemiabioye(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nice 1!

You displace people, you still find them go IDP camp say you wan kill them. E be like say devil na apprentice for these people side o!

Since the president has refused to talk, I think it's high time we begin to protect ourselves against these bloodsucking beasts

I was told most of these armed bandits were imported from neighbouring countries.

People need to rise and fight this war against these bastards.

Enough is enough!

When the FG gave a shoot at sight order to soldiers for anyone carrying AK47, is it with sticks and stones they will use to defend themselves.
Government should allow state police or let citizens defend them selves, instead of paying 10M for ransom one can get at least 20 AK47 with that with enough ammunition self.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by bubu2019: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101189086]Taking law into your own hands would only worsen the situation[/quote

So they should fold thier hands and watch thier people butchered like Salah meat?]
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by orlaglobal234: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Enugu governor is a senseless stupid person that's what ESN are fighting for to protect their people but all their state governors against efforts they send army to killed them without president order but now when Fulanis killing your people you're waiting for president order but no respond until killed your people, indiara

I don't know who course our southern governors
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by PissfulProtester: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

When the FG gave a shoot at sight order to soldiers for anyone carrying AK47, is it with sticks and stones they will use to defend themselves.
Government should allow state police or let citizens defend them selves, instead of paying 10M for ransom one can get at least 20 AK47 with that with enough ammunition self.
Wa gbayi, Omo Iya

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Felixyst: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hahaha....., let me laugh in Swahili. When one of their senators has sponsored a bill on a database for cow?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy This would be taken as Popo Lamentation

Lolz. grin. You can laugh at your show of shame now all you want. grin.

By the time the consequences of your actions begin to take a toll on you and your children, it won't be so funny again. grin grin. You can take that to the bank. grin grin grin.

You sound like you don't care even if Nigeria burns to the ground. By the time you begin to care, it may be too late for you and your family to recover from the dire consequences of your actions.and words. grin grin grin.

Maybe you are being paid to defend absurdity, let us see if what they pay you can shield you and all your family members from.the destruction you are promoting. grin grin grin

By the time it reaches a head.and Boko haram takes over (God forbid), even you will not be spared. grin grin

You can report to all the mods on Nairaland, including romance, sexuality and even joke section mods, it won't protect you against the consequences of your actions and words. grin grin

You will eat the fruits of your labor, whether you like it or not. grin

To every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. grin grin.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Beardmaster231(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
genocide taking place in our very before..
Akwamkpuruamu:
Waiting for Buhari to help you is like asking a dead lion to come to your aid when chased by a bull dog
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

Lolz. grin. You can laugh at your show of shame now all you want. grin.

By the time the consequences of your actions begin to take a toll on you and your children, it won't be so funny again. grin grin. You can take that to the bank. grin grin grin.

You sound like you don't care even if Nigeria burns to the ground. By the time you begin to care, it may be too late for you and your family to recover from the dire consequences of your actions.and words. grin grin grin.

Maybe you are being paid to defend absurdity, let us see if what they pay you can shield you and all your family members from.the destruction you are promoting. grin grin grin

By the time it reaches a head.and Boko haram even you will not be spared. grin grin

You can report to all the mods on Nairaland, including romance, sexuality and even joke section mods, it won't protect you against the consequences of your actions and words. grin grin

You will eat the fruits of your labor, whether you like it or not. grin

To every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. grin grin.

Summary of this book pls and when is the launching? grin cheesy
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Summary of this book pls and when is the launching? grin cheesy

I hope you will be alive by the time it is out. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Police Station Flooded After Rainfall: Nigerians React / Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.