Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands (37508 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by johnmartus(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Very sad situation.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Livadesh: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Taking law into your own hands would only worsen the situation

So they should watch till their entire clan is wiped out?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xano:

I chose to quote you, from these posts, you don't care about the President's behaviour and lack of it, but rather blame everyone else.

Anybody but him, it's more of a fascination for you.

If it's SE, you are quick to call them terrorists, but if it's everywhere else, except NE, your posts are "snowflake" in nature.

Your posts are borderline of terrorist sympathizer.

You can't use my response on a thread judge to judge my assertion about news/development.

Go and check the thread I created yesterday
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Livadesh: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

If their senators, reps and state assembly members can't present their case to those who need to act effectively to stop the killing, then they are all incompetent and should be recalled..

What are you saying?
You're definitely not in this country bro
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
edochie12:
they should wait until they are all killed, look at the east now,they rise to defend their territories,the security forces are not even safe talkless of armed fulani herdsmen, sometimes you have to be aggressive to achieve your aims

Stop wasting your time on hypocrite Helinues. He knows he is wrong, but wants to earn his pay by force. His hypocrisy is registered on the minds of all on nairaland. He was exposes yesterday.

For example, tell him his life will be led the way buhari is leading Nigeria and you will see him reporting to mods. grin

His interest is not the people. He is only interested in protecting the interest of his pay master.

He doesn't mind sacrificing the lives of everyone in Nigeria provided it makes his paymaster happy.

That's the summary of his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Maobichek: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The number of lives lost in SE within the last 3 months that the UGM have been attacking has surpassed the record of deads in the previous 6 months before UGM madness..

So ask yourself, are UGM saving SE or causing more dead and chaos ?

In as much as there are deaths in the SE, ask questions, UGM are after security officers and not the masses. The only place that the masses were killed is in Ebonyi state which was a retaliation by Fulanis.

UGM are not killing the masses which I fear may not be the same story in the future. Furthermore, killing of security forces in the SE by UGM is not good, there should be a holistic approach to the problem in the SE and the entire country as a whole, thank you.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

Stop wasting your time on hypocrite Helinues. He knows he is wrong, but wants to earn his pay by force. His hypocrisy is registered on the minds of all on nairaland. He was exposes yesterday.

For example, tell him his life will be led the way buhari is leading Nigeria and you will see him reporting to mods. grin

His interest is not the people. He is only interested in protecting the interest of his pay master.

He doesn't mind sacrificing the lives of everyone in Nigeria provided it makes his paymaster happy.

That's the summary of his life.

grin cheesy This would be taken as Popo Lamentation
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by gotnel: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
As things stands today's Nigeria in terms of security issues, every ethnic group should race an army to cater for their security upkeep.
It is now too late to wait for federal government approval before any ethnic group armed their militia members.
Nothing is hidden anymore about the agenda of this government.
OTORM of Benue is crying.. BELLO of Niger is lamenting.. ELRUFAI of Kaduna is burying dead bodies of kidnapping victims.. ZULUM of Bornu is not resting. Everywhere in the country is under siege of unknown gunmen.
The president of Nigeria is only available for cameras.
Nothing is forthcoming from him as the commander in chief of armed forces to re assure the citizens.
Army are totally confused
Air force are bombing the army troops on ground instead of bombing the enemies.
Consider all these scenarios about this country.
In my opinion, every town and villages must not waste their lives by waiting for Approval from Abuja before raising their defence team.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maobichek:

In as much as there are deaths in the SE, ask questions, UGM are after security officers and not the massey. The only place that the masses were killed is in Ebonyi state which was a retaliation by Fulanis.

UGM are not killing the masses which I fear may not be the same story in the future. Furthermore, killing of security forces in the SE by UGM is not good, there should be a holistic approach the the problem in the SE and the entire country as a whole, thank you.

Now listen to yourself @ bolded and ask if those officers are from Gambia
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by rotadeco27: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
Our "darling failure" has jeopardized this nation
Ur moniker , I like it though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by ArewaNightmare: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
jamace:
Ask yourself why our DSS is not arresting the fulanis?

federal character and quota system
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Kingcalls: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The number of lives lost in SE within the last 3 months that the UGM have been attacking has surpassed the record of deads in the previous 6 months before UGM madness..

So ask yourself, are UGM saving SE or causing more dead and chaos ?

This guy ...u are certainly on of the fulani terrorists in this country
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by prophetfire: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Don't they have Senators, Reps and state assemblies members?

Abi all those people are not affected nor concerned?
You are a very wicked blood-thirsty fool. What will the legislators do? Are they in command of any security forces? How many times have they moved motions on security and the mannequin you fools voted to occupy Ass-hole rock ignored them. You want them all to be killed and then you deploy your useless army to stop them from retaliation. Fools.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Maobichek: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Now listen to yourself @ bolded and ask if those officers are from Gambia

If you are observant, you will bear witness that I didn't justify the killing of any human whether security officers or the masses, (IT WAS STATED IN MY COMMENT) maybe you choose to close your eyes to the part where I stated that killing of security officers is not good.

My point is clear and succinct, that UGM (for now) are not killing the masses but I fear that it may not be the same in the future, thank you.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by donbenie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

If their senators, reps and state assembly members can't present their case to those who need to act effectively to stop the killing, then they are all incompetent and should be recalled..
So they should go naked and trek down to Abuja before Bubu would do something?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
If the Government Doesn't Govern the People.
People Will Govern Themselves.

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by donbenie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
dederocs:

You are either a kid or slow...
Na Zombie..

Na so their brains decay reach..
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
[left][/left]
Maobichek:

If you are observant, you will bear witness that I didn't justify the killing of any human whether security officers or the masses, (IT WAS STATED IN MY COMMENT) maybe you choose to close your eyes to the part where I stated that killing of security officers is not good.

My point is clear and succinct, that UGM (for now) are not killing the masses but I fear that it may not be the same in the future, thank you.

I do not think any reasonable person would support the killings either by the security forces or the herdsmen..

My point is, head heading is not the only solution for an headache, yes The SE people have valid complains but that doesn't mean they should turn their region into a war zone.. After all, all part of the country are having the same experience and their leaders most especially SS and SW have been untop of the situation without escalating things.

Just tired of all this killings here and there
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Temptee101(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Ani.mal

So they should fold their arms, sit and watch themselves being slaughtered like goats.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by galaxy2020(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Postanalyser: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maobichek:

know the limit of your wisdom....stop writing beyond it less you write rubbish.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by MikeBetty(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
LadySarah:
Ugwuanyi earlier today on the Uzo Uwani massacre

.Read the 2nd screenshot before thr 1st one.

keep waiting for Buhari.A systemic annihalation is ongoing.
that woman govnr ugwuanyi deserves 32 strokes of cain in that his feminine bombom and 40 jabs on that protruted stomach. Ugwuanyi, your house is on fire, instead of calling fire fighter or women and children to bring water and sand, you called abuja. Where is ebubeagu? You want to answer good boy to your master in abuja. The blood of those killed in that attack is on your head. Southeast govnrs are fools and asslickers.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
musa234:
Defend yourselves, buhari is bereft of ideas
let them be ssuing ultimatum up and down. grin
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by bee101: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
I just pray to God Almighty may U witness exactly the sadness all this people are going through but I exempt your family cos they know nothing about Ur stupidity..asshole

2 Likes

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Am surprised people are still calling on buhari who doesn't even hear. Be like say people eye never clear. Make una de wait for buhari
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by PROPHETmichael: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Everything was fine until I heard him say "we voted for you" una never see something.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by shiki(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by freeman5050: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Aflix:
Ook. What then do you suggest?

Do you think he has any brain so ?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by amuwo1980: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
LadySarah:
Ugwuanyi earlier today on the Uzo Uwani massacre

.Read the 2nd screenshot before thr 1st one.

keep waiting for Buhari.A systemic annihalation is ongoing.
This is unbelievable, I will circulate this as much as I can
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Sheuns(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
If there’s anywhere guns an ammo is sold, me I’ll sha buy M16 and a beretta. I don’t mind spending all I have to get them with lots of ammo. I can’t be on my own and some bastards will come and attack me easily and go. We fire for fire. I kukuma play COD a lot. I go use the idea transfer to real life.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Kennydoc(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nice 1!

You displace people, you still find them go IDP camp say you wan kill them. E be like say devil na apprentice for these people side o!

Since the president has refused to talk, I think it's high time we begin to protect ourselves against these bloodsucking beasts

I was told most of these armed bandits were imported from neighbouring countries.

People need to rise and fight this war against these bastards.

Enough is enough!

I think they just want to wipe them out from the face of the Earth so that they can take over their lands and nobody can come and lay claim to the same lands in the future.

Fulanis are the most wicked set of humans on Earth.
May the land reject them. May those behind this never know peace and may the entire forces in the universe work against them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.