Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page (20928 Views)

US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by wpadmin: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na so
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by captainamiedi1: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
this is just UAE, What about other European countries? God airpus
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by ZendayaColeman(f): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101206108:
All politicians involved in looting our national treasury and causing bloodshed and violence will all never end well.
No matter the party they are...... not forgetting the online fraudulent urchins supporting such politicians.

A BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.
It will never pass by each and everyone of such people.
Blood and sorrow will be their portion if they refuse to repent.
Amen to your prayers once again.
Thanks.

Why not say AMEN to the post you quoted or keep silent.
Are you scared?
Hypo.

Anyways, We believe our post is too much for you to comprehend, that is why we always tell you Nairaland kids to always jump over our comments, and go to those of your fellow wailers.
You read the part of ' ALL politicians, no matter the party they are, and you still came back asking us slow question.
Shame!

A BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.
It will never pass by each and everyone of such people.
Blood and sorrow will be their portion if they refuse to repent.
Amen to your prayers once again.
Thanks.

TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by tunary(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
NaijaMutant:
If you still believe say naija go better, you must be the biggest fool of this century. cool
Na old age go convince them
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Bbqgrillsnafool: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
fourboys:
sorry for the misinformation... they mean to say.. $400 billion dollars
lol. Or more sef
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Bbqgrillsnafool: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101206104:

This is how it is done in any sane society abroad.
Anyone with a legitimate source of income shouldn't be scared of this.
Only looters, criminals, kidnappers etc will be peeing in their pants reading this...

Just that it will be very good if they start this with our looting politicians on a FULL SCALE.
Let this Audit Lifestyle report begin from all corrupt politicians.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

Modify :
Although we are 100% sure that some of the Children of hate, frustrations and perdition shouting 'start with the politicians' will still be the same losers that will be crying political witch-hunting when the Government start seizing such properties of the looting criminals.
You will see them turn it to Political, tribalism and religious shenanigans when they are called for explaining how they acquire their wealth.

'Oh it is because he/she is in one Political party.
It is because he/she is a Christian.
It is because one particular person is from the north, west, south', East bla bla bla.

[i]The Banana Island properties worth several billion seized from the frog-eyed Diezani bought with Nigeria's stolen money comes to mind.
We remembered how these hypocrites wail about it up till today, that they should leave her house for her.
Criminals.

Number one Characteristics of enemies of the country : HYPOCRISY!!![/i]

We know people that are genuinely saying 'start from the politicians' from the truthful part of their hearts and because they care for the masses and Nigeria as a whole, like this member below.

........... and we know the ones that are saying it cos they do not want their looting fathers to be probed.
Nairalanders know those losers by their monikers.

We Rise!
as usual. I would have been surprised if it was the opposite of trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Bbqgrillsnafool: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101206104:

This is how it is done in any sane society abroad.
Anyone with a legitimate source of income shouldn't be scared of this.
Only looters, criminals, kidnappers etc will be peeing in their pants reading this...

Just that it will be very good if they start this with our looting politicians on a FULL SCALE.
Let this Audit Lifestyle report begin from all corrupt politicians.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

Modify :
Although we are 100% sure that some of the Children of hate, frustrations and perdition shouting 'start with the politicians' will still be the same losers that will be crying political witch-hunting when the Government start seizing such properties of the looting criminals.
You will see them turn it to Political, tribalism and religious shenanigans when they are called for explaining how they acquire their wealth.

'Oh it is because he/she is in one Political party.
It is because he/she is a Christian.
It is because one particular person is from the north, west, south', East bla bla bla.

[i]The Banana Island properties worth several billion seized from the frog-eyed Diezani bought with Nigeria's stolen money comes to mind.
We remembered how these hypocrites wail about it up till today, that they should leave her house for her.
Criminals.

Number one Characteristics of enemies of the country : HYPOCRISY!!![/i]

We know people that are genuinely saying 'start from the politicians' from the truthful part of their hearts and because they care for the masses and Nigeria as a whole, like this member below.

........... and we know the ones that are saying it cos they do not want their looting fathers to be probed.
Nairalanders know those losers by their monikers.

We Rise!
smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Davefed(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dr Nwokeocha in today's lecture described Africa situation as one whereby Africa of decades ago is far better than Africa now. Meaning that the past is much better than the future which was not supposed to be so. The white dreams going forward but black dreams going backward. I weep for my country.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by ttmacoy: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Or become a pastor.

powerbanks:
It's is indeed worrisome and frightening that the Nigerian reality has become that
For the poor, there are only two ways to get to the top: crime or politics.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Springboot: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:
This cant be true.

Just $400M! I think they made a mistake or probably failed in their collation.

They definitely should have meant $400B

Do you know what 400billion dollars is? Even the richest man in the world is not worth 400 billion.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
powerbanks:
It's is indeed worrisome and frightening that the Nigerian reality has become that
For the poor, there are only two ways to get to the top: crime or politics.

Stop watching too many movies it weakens the brain

You stole this quote from the movie White tiger
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by chidiebube107: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Oyel moni......what about london/US?

[img]https://media1./images/1f8c7736a46059a800df67a2779b3a86/tenor.gif?itemid=7121337[/img]

No be only oil
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Grandmeister(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
fourboys:
sorry for the misinformation... they mean to say.. $400 billion dollars
400 million dollars is over a trillion naira…400 billion dollars is beyond the capabilities of even those crooks. Who dash dem 400 billion.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerian politicians will steal money and keep it with their colonial masters.lol. What a dumb set of creatures.

Nigerians set the bar for everything wrong with the black race with africa as it's marker.

This one is just Dubai o, UK , America and other European countries never dey there o.lol.

If it was white men doing this to africans they will be shouting "apartheid",but see as una take dey rule una selves. If we were still under our colonial masters I am sure we would have atleast been far developed ,the economy and security would have been far better .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by SmartPolician: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Praxis758:
We the black race are the architect of our misfortune. I've never heard of any caucasian, Chinese, Arabian or other races who steal from their countries to build other countries.

We Nigerians are not patriotic and this is manifesting in the type of leadership we are shunning out. Imagine the so called leaders greedily destroying their country to build and empower other countries economically.

Dubai and other developed nation would be be a refuge for those corrupt leaders if those countries had buldoze their countries.

When I tell them that the black man doesn't have sense, many of them on here start to display emotional stupidity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by fourboys: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grandmeister:

400 million dollars is over a trillion naira…400 billion dollars is beyond the capabilities of even those crooks. Who dash dem 400 billion.
that Ikoyi money recoverd few years back was owned by one person ooo
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Horus(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTBIi5imZn8

130 Secret Properties Owned by Ex-nigerian Governors, Senators Uncovered in Dubai
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by West2019(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mistakes it's not $400m it's $400 b

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by icali: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:
This cant be true.

Just $400M! I think they made a mistake or probably failed in their collation.

They definitely should have meant $400B

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Quietpain: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dayummmnn shocked
Fear naija politicians
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by KingLion007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
After all these research work..nothing will be done.The Rich keeps Getting Richer While The Poor Keeps Going down in Nigeria.What a Country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Emmyxclusive: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Blackman no get sense, thunder will fire u if u quote me. I dey vex
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Enyimbamercedes: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
1999. - 2015 presidency or post 2015 presidency?

Matthew name names ooo or shut up!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Yankee101: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Money laundering
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Heineken(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Springboot:

Do you know what 400billion dollars is? Even the richest man in the world is not worth 400 billion.
sir it's very possible. It's like you don't know how these politicians are stealing. Serious amassing and embezzlement. They just pack the money without looking back...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is ridiculous. One single Nigerian owns property worth more than that in dubai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
donstan18:
I want to criticize them, but I’ll buy properties abroad too if I happen to be in their position.

Thanks!

With your salary or stolen funds? Be clear
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Starzo: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
NaijaMutant:
If you still believe say naija go better, you must be the biggest fool of this century. cool
I believe Bendel/Niger Delta will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by babamoha(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
[size=8pt][/size][s][/s]In Nigeria we all have one common enemy and our si called enemies are the politicians.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
These politicians have a feeling that Nigeria may break up.So they are building properties abroad.What about the loan buhari have taken?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Seniorwriter(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
All thanks to reckless looting structure enabled by past and present administration in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.